Train Wreck Auto

Hi there, I’m still here. Just got a bit pissed off with he’s comments. But oh well, since that I have feed them nutrients at 1/4 which is written on the back of the bottles for soil on flora series. then gradually work me way up to correct dosage. Don't want to nute burn them. They seem to be doing fine though. One I had trouble we’ve (I’m thinking I might off overwatered it) but its perking up a bit now. Stabbed some holes in the soil drained the excess water from the holes underneath. Cracked up the temperature as well. Hope that is right though.

I’ve decided to feed them in a sequence nute water nute water nute like this so on. Again I don’t want to over do it.

as with canna Terra professional I can’t seem to find much information only this section it’s bringing up on google. It contains a blend of upgraded black peat, granulated peat moss and perlite. It’s medium soil.

also I will attach some photos, let me know what you think or whoever.

thank you for being concerned .
Thanks for sticking around! I think it would be a good time to start a grow journal so folks can follow along. Not too many visitors to an old thread of a grower that isn't around any more.

Here is the help thread on that:

Post the link here when you get it up and running.

Sounds like you have a handle on the feeding. Ramp it up according the instructions and keep an eye out for tip burn!

how are you getting amazing quality pictures of the trichomes? What are you using?

i have a DSLR with a Macro Lens. I also use my phone along with practice and patience.

Hi your plants look very nice . I am currently growing 6 auto’s corlordo cookies they are very near 2 week mark. There in canna terra soil. I’m looking for for a good ratio schedule flora series. I’m really struggling please can you help:

Thanks @Leeroy48, start the seeds with 1/4 strength and after 2 weeks go to half strength. After week 3 she’ll be on her way. If youre in soil every third feeding go light, sometimes i’ll flush just to get rid of salt build up. Watch your plants for the changes and try to keep up, they grow fast!

I clicked on the link it’s brought up the charts still don’t understand. What does drain to waste mean. Sorry I am a complete beginner

Drain to waste, like taken a piss... Through the soil, into the catch basin and into the outdoor flower beds!

——————————

Shout out to @InTheShed for pickin up the slack!!!

i have a DSLR with a Macro Lens. I also use my phone along with practice and patience.

Thanks @Leeroy48, start the seeds with 1/4 strength and after 2 weeks go to half strength. After week 3 she’ll be on her way. If youre in soil every third feeding go light, sometimes i’ll flush just to get rid of salt build up. Watch your plants for the changes and try to keep up, they grow fast!

Drain to waste, like taken a piss... Through the soil, into the catch basin and into the outdoor flower beds!

——————————

Shout out to @InTheShed for pickin up the slack!!!
Agemon

Thank you for your response. I am currently sitting at the 3 week mark now haven’t gave me baby’s nutrients yet. Next feed I am my soil I’m growing has quite a lot of nutrients in it. Reason why I sat it out. Leaves look like they need nutrients now though. Can’t wait.

perfect advice I will feed them at 1/4 strength by the 2nd week comes I will boast up to half strength do it gradually. And 3 lot off feeding make it slightly weaker.

I've included a photo would you say I need to start nutrient strength at preflower stage.

if I see any slight divechency up the dosage slightly on that one. Do you think.

and agemon that green god does love you my friend.

Attachments

• 43E8D0A0-69DB-4892-9C6D-0F5C7F3291E6.jpeg
    43E8D0A0-69DB-4892-9C6D-0F5C7F3291E6.jpeg
    800.7 KB · Views: 190
  • FF768494-862A-44A7-ACF4-5AA58E8673C5.jpeg
    FF768494-862A-44A7-ACF4-5AA58E8673C5.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 197
  • 2CF4F672-EE9C-4828-A6F3-EBC7B719984E.jpeg
    2CF4F672-EE9C-4828-A6F3-EBC7B719984E.jpeg
    678.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 4A8D1021-0C91-424F-B056-D4D5AA217FDC.jpeg
    4A8D1021-0C91-424F-B056-D4D5AA217FDC.jpeg
    959 KB · Views: 201
@Leeroy48 those plants look pretty healthy, but that blurple is a killer. Any chance you could turn those lights off for a coupla minutes for some pics? Most potting soil has enough nutes for about a month, id be cautious giving supplements at this point. Once youre past the initial 30 days you’ll need to supplement. The Flora Nova 3 part system is good, i found a great schedule on grow weed easy dot com.

The QB Lights im using require me to give lotsa calmag starting from day one. Those blurples are great though, i grew plenty of great weed with mine.

Whats all the strings i c in ur pics? LST?

@Leeroy48 those plants look pretty healthy, but that blurple is a killer. Any chance you could turn those lights off for a coupla minutes for some pics? Most potting soil has enough nutes for about a month, id be cautious giving supplements at this point. Once youre past the initial 30 days you’ll need to supplement. The Flora Nova 3 part system is good, i found a great schedule on grow weed easy dot com.

The QB Lights im using require me to give lotsa calmag starting from day one. Those blurples are great though, i grew plenty of great weed with mine.

Whats all the strings i c in ur pics? LST?
Agemon my friend,

I’ve turn off lights. took more pictures see what you think. I’ll keep a close eye on them up to 30 days just got to watch the colours off the leaves. Do you think I should get cal mag.

I’ve included additional photo’s off the soil see what you think. Also I’m having to low stress train them as the height I’ve got in my tent is only 120 heigh.

thank you for that website I’ll have a look .

do you think when preflower happens I should change the lights to 18/6 at the moment there running 24 hours.

thank you for helping

always always remember the green goat loves you..

Attachments

• 59739ADA-C2C3-4BA9-A58F-39D35BB89F34.jpeg
    59739ADA-C2C3-4BA9-A58F-39D35BB89F34.jpeg
    966.1 KB · Views: 194
  • BEE8B2B9-7CF4-4A01-9358-7096D0B217D0.jpeg
    BEE8B2B9-7CF4-4A01-9358-7096D0B217D0.jpeg
    750.5 KB · Views: 193
  • C26ECB5F-C338-4229-A95B-FA87131FA932.jpeg
    C26ECB5F-C338-4229-A95B-FA87131FA932.jpeg
    899.2 KB · Views: 196
  • C9C5B35E-18B8-4EFB-ACB6-DB29DDDFA506.jpeg
    C9C5B35E-18B8-4EFB-ACB6-DB29DDDFA506.jpeg
    678.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 5B54C03D-5182-4DDE-90C5-04A6DF3F522F.jpeg
    5B54C03D-5182-4DDE-90C5-04A6DF3F522F.jpeg
    724.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 792EBDCA-77D8-466E-9E9B-8AC3B3025670.jpeg
    792EBDCA-77D8-466E-9E9B-8AC3B3025670.jpeg
    800.5 KB · Views: 201
Wow!!! Those greens are lush and rich! Looks great so far. Yes get calmag. Im not much for reading about soil and its components but judging by looks of your plants you made the right choice. Lighting is up to you. You are growing autos? 24/7 birth to death for my autos. If youre growing photos then 20/4 is good too. Right now my Amnesia Haze is under 24/7. And shes great, but needing calmag cause i started her in the wrong soil.

Wow!!! Those greens are lush and rich! Looks great so far. Yes get calmag. Im not much for reading about soil and its components but judging by looks of your plants you made the right choice. Lighting is up to you. You are growing autos? 24/7 birth to death for my autos. If youre growing photos then 20/4 is good too. Right now my Amnesia Haze is under 24/7. And shes great, but needing calmag cause i started her in the wrong soil.
Hey Ageman,

do you think. Thank you appreciate it. it’s my first grow solo, I worry to much me paranoid lol.You gave me some really good advice and once again appreciate it. I’ll give 24/7 ago me thinks. If not I’ll change not the end off the world I suppose.

Wow auto amnesia haze nice one. I’ve been buying most of my bits on amazon there cheap and quick delivery.

hope your baby’s turn out okay mate.

peace and love

Hey Agemon,

Thank you appreciate it. It’s my first grow solo, I worry to much. You gave me some really good advice and once again, I appreciate it. I’ll give 24/7 a go. If not, I’ll change, not the end off the world either way.

WOW! Auto Amnesia Haze, nice one! I’ve been buying most of my bits on amazon, they're cheap and quick delivery.

Hope your baby’s turn out okay mate.

peace and love

I've got two plants going right now; HiJack Auto and Amnesia Haze (Fem, Photo). I've got two tents but only using the veg/ auto tent right now, tents are 2x4x5. I've got a QB light kit in that tent with a simple air intake. It's really just a 6" fan pushing so much fresh air into the tent that it swells even with a side vent open. I've also got 3, small, clip-on fans in there for added circulation.

One thing there is no shortage of in my tents is moving air. I like strong stalks and stems, they support fat flowers with no flop!

I love the Zon, but if you're looking for inexpensive lights and accessories you may look to our vendor section, most give a 420mag discount.

Back
Top Bottom