Trala’s Tent

All males by the looks of it.
I'm so sorry Tra,
Better luck next time tho ;)
I have to agree.
It looks like a gay club during a pride event in there now !.lol

Kate Bush and my 100% not weed plants Harley and Quinn

92C165C6-7427-4B4B-9661-56AE574660C0.jpeg 25BFB690-0133-4240-877F-BB6405B8AA2D.jpeg

Fed, burped and waiting for the morning sun

D555C2F1-55D7-4803-B3D1-C404FBCBA062.jpeg

Tent is literally too full. I’m evicting another one soon, and the homeless shelter has a bed waiting LOLLING!

2FE53FE4-FD8D-4E4C-BB6A-6ED0F5E08C39.jpeg
A fucking pool, a real live pool in your garden. Not inflated and no hosepipe in sight too. I refuse to come here anymore to be sneered at by your opulence and access to better sun. They are all females BUT 2 look like Lesbians , seeing them holding leaves like that is a dead giveaway. They will grow just like normal females but will refuse to let you get stoned on their bounty when you harvest you breeder !!!!!. :rofl::rofl::laugh:
All looking so good now TraLa. Good job.

If thats minxy on the end she may want to consider a new career or try some pelvic floor exercises, no self respecting crack whore should piss herself whilst on view in a public forum,,,, oh wait maybe that is a thing. :)

Keep 3 in the tent until they physically no longer fit.

They really look great Tra, just watch out those big black hairy caterpillars don't eat all your hard work ;)

You may be on to something BP79. Trending across web today

NASA scientist links coke-induced prostitutes with urinary infections to the rise in global yellowing.

In Womens NBA news, the Cleveland Crack Whores a.k.a. the Yellow Knickers reject union contracts, players walkout & take a squat.

The recent spike in COVID19 cases stem from crack whores who piss themselves, full story at 11.

Hermies, lesbians, crack whores and swimming pool. Add 1 high level politician and now you’ve got a PARTY! :surf:

You may be on to something BP79. Trending across web today

NASA scientist links coke-induced prostitutes with urinary infections to the rise in global yellowing.

In Womens NBA news, the Cleveland Crack Whores a.k.a. the Yellow Knickers reject union contracts, players walkout & take a squat.

The recent spike in COVID19 cases stem from crack whores who piss themselves, full story at 11.

Hermies, lesbians, crack whores and swimming pool. Add 1 high level politician and now you’ve got a PARTY! :surf:
Shout out!!

A fucking pool, a real live pool in your garden. Not inflated and no hosepipe in sight too. I refuse to come here anymore to be sneered at by your opulence and access to better sun. They are all females BUT 2 look like Lesbians , seeing them holding leaves like that is a dead giveaway. They will grow just like normal females but will refuse to let you get stoned on their bounty when you harvest you breeder !!!!!. :rofl::rofl::laugh:
All looking so good now TraLa. Good job.
Why am I constantly accused of sneering!

Please I’m not sneering!

I AM NOT SNEERING!!!

LOLLLLLLLL

I am financially a super late starter. In fact I never had a dime from 17 - 36 because I chose to put my son through private school. Low paying jobs, huge school fees and high rents kept us poor. Finally we saved for a deposit once my son moved out, and the one thing I knew I didn’t want was a house with a pool. This house had been on the market for a while, it was perfect in every way, except the pool.

We gave them a low ball offer, they countered it and we bought it, we agreed to keep the pool for a year, and if it was too much work we would fill it in. If you are thinking having sunshine and a big arsed pool brings you a level of happiness you never even considered, a level of happiness that is so overwhelming it makes every single area of your life better, you’d be right! My pool is fucking awesome! In fact I think it makes my sun even brighter. Sorry, not sorry.

G just so you know, you can swim in my pool anytime ;)

If thats minxy on the end she may want to consider a new career or try some pelvic floor exercises, no self respecting crack whore should piss herself whilst on view in a public forum,,,, oh wait maybe that is a thing. :)

Keep 3 in the tent until they physically no longer fit.

They really look great Tra, just watch out those big black hairy caterpillars don't eat all your hard work ;)
LOLLLLLLLLINGGGG

Nah, it’s not a thing. Well it is a thing, and its a gross thing. It’s a weak pelvic floor. I warned her. I told her, if you don’t start lookIng after your pelvic floor when you are young, don’t be fucking sneezing in my car when you are older. Soon as she has a drink, she’s leaking. Me, Trix and Twiggy just stare at her in disgust.

They are bursting, they literally come out with like bed hair leaves. It’s sooooo cute!

Thanks babe. And yep. No hairy black caterpillars allowed.

How are the whores this evening?
Well it’s my grow, so there’s been McDrama.

I‘m determined to herm these plants. So Saturday I put them out in the sun, me and the crack whores were living our best life, then one of them suggested I day drink, seemed like a good idea. One of them must have roofied me because next thing I know it’s Sunday, I wake up half dead, having to go to work for a 10 hour shift with my 0600 lights on alarm screaming at me. I stumble to the tent to turn on the lights and the plants are gone, my foggy thinking decides someone has broken into my house and stolen them. I let my dogs out to pee and yeah, there they are, freezing and outside, so God knows how much dark they had that night.

If these things were children I’d 100% lose custody.

I‘ve just finished another 10 hour shift and it’s their sleep time by the time I get home, so I haven’t really seen them. I’m an 8 hour tomorrow so I’m hoping to have a good look at them when I get home.

Well it’s my grow, so there’s been McDrama.

I‘m determined to herm these plants. So Saturday I put them out in the sun, me and the crack whores were living our best life, then one of them suggested I day drink, seemed like a good idea. One of them must have roofied me because next thing I know it’s Sunday, I wake up half dead, having to go to work for a 10 hour shift with my 0600 lights on alarm screaming at me. I stumble to the tent to turn on the lights and the plants are gone, my foggy thinking decides someone has broken into my house and stolen them. I let my dogs out to pee and yeah, there they are, freezing and outside, so God knows how much dark they had that night.

If these things were children I’d 100% lose custody.

I‘ve just finished another 10 hour shift and it’s their sleep time by the time I get home, so I haven’t really seen them. I’m an 8 hour tomorrow so I’m hoping to have a good look at them when I get home.
:thedoubletake: Have we explained the benefits of using timers on your lights yet? You need to stop thinking of your girls as crack whores and start looking at them as the delicate little princesses they really are! :battingeyelashes:

If you're gonna hermie the plants, changing light schedules while they're in flower usually works! ;)

One day out shouldn't hurt them but you really want to make sure you're on top of the schedule for the rest of the grow and, especially, over the next few days to make sure she doesn't try to transition back into veg.

As long as you have a decent light, it's probably a good idea to just leave them in the tent so you don't risk them picking up some pests and then getting your tent infested and create issues on future grows.

It's also probably a good idea that you don't have any kids or pets! :rofl:

:thedoubletake: Have we explained the benefits of using timers on your lights yet? You need to stop thinking of your girls as crack whores and start looking at them as the delicate little princesses they really are! :battingeyelashes:

If you're gonna hermie the plants, changing light schedules while they're in flower usually works! ;)

One day out shouldn't hurt them but you really want to make sure you're on top of the schedule for the rest of the grow and, especially, over the next few days to make sure she doesn't try to transition back into veg.

As long as you have a decent light, it's probably a good idea to just leave them in the tent so you don't risk them picking up some pests and then getting your tent infested and create issues on future grows.

It's also probably a good idea that you don't have any kids or pets! :rofl:
Hi K

I can’t work the timer out :( :( :(

I hope it doesn’t. Our winter daylight length is very similar to the light regime, actually it’s almost exact. I think the real problem here is day drinking, which I am never ever doing again, unless the right circumstances present themselves... :D

It makes me so sad leaving them in the tent, when the sun is so lovely, shiny and warm outside. They look so healthy and happy when they are sun baking. Oh and I run a clean crack house here. They show no signs of STD’s.

OMG I have both! Lol!

I’ll give you an update this arvo.

Oh and I bought a looky looky magnifying camera thingy for my iPhone which I should receive by next week, hopefully I can work it out and get some close up pics.

Back
Top Bottom