Trichifingers's First Medical Grow For Gramma's Meds - Soil - DWC - MultiStrain

Re: Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds, Soil / DWC, Multistrain

oh that is your dwc
how the res temps?
ph fluctuating?
mine fluctuates daily cause its sucks about 1/2 gallon a day and I think its sucking mostly water
is probably why the ph drops
the nutes drop the ph I figure if its only sucking mostly water then it leaves the nutes dropping ph
most times on res change day I have to ph up after nutes to stabilize it @ 5.8
I recommend getting a real meter its more accurate than tape or dye
as for my bubba I didn't really put an effort to try and fix the issue cause the mom was crappy looking also and I culled it
I heard mention it was a clone, any idea if the mother was good?
my og kush im using a clone for mother atm and its a strong clone and gives me strong clones off it
so its why I didn't bother trying to fix it I felt like it was inevitable since the mom was crap I was expecting crap out of the clone and I was right

Re: Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds, Soil / DWC, Multistrain

err wheres the dwc?
I could help with that if you got issues
that first pic my last bubba looked like that actually looked worse but I just let it grow out anyway first plant that did that to me
maybe nitrogen clawing?
meh im not real good with soil
im a bubbler guy

Thanks for stopping in Cronichempdog

The (1)Blue Dream, (1)Girls Scout Cookies, (2) knife or purple wreck in veg and one Hog in flower are all in 5 gal buckets with net pot tops and air stones bubbeling them well. DWC I also have plants in soil.

DSC008134.JPG
DSC008117.JPG
DSC008107.JPG
DSC0081410.JPG
DSC008126.JPG
DSC008066.JPG
DSC008097.JPG
BLUE DREAM (NIGHTMARE) BUGS AND NUTE DEF OR OVER/TOXICITY ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED!
DSC008077.JPG

Looking at the infestation you have, and the many many times she has been stressed she will never recover unless you have 4/5 weeks to try and get it all resolved and even then the end results will be poor.

Not trying to be harsh but i'd pull it, unless you absolutely need to save it....as far as the mites go, if you have been using just one product, they are already immune to it.
Switch to 2 new different products and use them separately. One product mon, the other on wed, back to the other on fri etc....keep up the spraying for a 10 day cycle and maybe you will get lucky and start dealing with the rest of the issues.

How close are your lights? what kind of temps are you seeing?

I am not a hydro/DWC guy but sure hope you get help soon with that one.

Something is definately way out of whack, I've never seen such clawing.....

Thanks a lot Cronichempdog and Heady! For your experienced perspectives, and LA for the referral in his thread which probably led to your being here. I so appreciate it! I have thought of culling this plant so many times and on good growth spurt after mass spraying and lessening nutrients had me optimistic for a short time and then this. I have to mull over culling it a little cause I've seen others have luck with Bd strain however they were more experienced and it may just be a weaker individual plant. Letting the bugs get out of hand is bad on me and I will do the spray routine on all the girls, I use Azamax and sns End All so I will alternate them I have no idea if they are a similar product or if their different enough to do as you suggested.

Check list
water temp themometer
water/nutrient ph tester
nutrient strength /water changes
water level in dwc's
water temp in dwc's
root rot ?
Know the source of your clones when you can, to know it it was taken from a good mom with characteristics you are after regardless of what it may be named.
At a certain point culling a plant and moving on with something else is more expedient and satisfactory.

GROW UPDATE

Gave the blue dream some flush and plain water and bug sprays for awhile and still ended culling it.
culledanother couple that seemed on the same road to no where. Took clones, potted up some vegging plants with some new mineralized soiless mix with worm castings etc. HARVESTED 1 PURPLE WRECK, 1 KNIFE, 1 BLUE CHESSE, AND TWO ATF'S
WAY EARLY because of mold and mildew forming in an ajoining space from the condensation being exhausted from the grow into that space.

Probably got half what I could have had, Had I not PANICKED.

Nice trichome development, purple and blue color was intense due to way too cold of temperatures, were not yet plumping together into dense buds. Loose but frosty will have to do.
1 PurpleWreck 30 g
1 Knife 29 g
1 ATF 6 g
1 ATF 21 g
1 BlueChesse 16 g

no smoke report coming as It is my partners meds and she eats a
little in a muffin after decarboxilating (heat activating)

She put little buds in muffin tin with oven preheated to 325 for five minutes then removes then and pours in muffin batter into same holes and crumbles about tenth to a 8th of a gram of heated dry bud into each mini muffin.
One muffin before bed and then a half later at a bathroom break.
This seems to help with the intractable pain and aids in allowing her to return to sleep after waking for bathroom. I think it helps lesson restless leg or periodic leg movements (nothing real scientific) just my shins are no longer shreaded !!!

Trichifingers

HOGG carried over in bud room cause it wasn't even close..
1 Girl Scout cookies and two others that i lost track of the type were added.
luckily clones had been taken right about this time which was way back around Christmas.

Sorry it took so long to update but life happens.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom