Trichifingers's First Medical Grow For Gramma's Meds - Soil - DWC - MultiStrain

Re: Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds, Soil / DWC, Multistrain

PURPLE_WRECK_AGAIN.JPG
PURPLE_WRECK5.JPG
HOG_STRESS.JPG
HOG_AGAIN.JPG
HOG2.JPG
GSC_VERTICAL.JPG
GSC15.JPG
GIRLSCOUTCOOKIES.JPG
BLUE_CHESSE.JPG
ATF_AGAIN.JPG
PURPLE_WRECK4.JPG
BLUE_CHESSE_AGAIN.JPG

Re: Trichifingers's First Medical Grow for Gramma's Meds, Soil / DWC, Multistrain

No worries buddy, we shall get this journal going soon enough lol. Ok you have done some good work on the training. The problem you seem to be running into is that you seem to leave all new growth sites going. When I train, I take a lot of shoot sites off completely. You selectively strip any that are going to create a mixed mess, or not going to ever get near the canopy. Going for a balance of bud site numbers against vertical growth of future bud sites before switching to flower is a big key with LST/HST.
I'm sure more people will be along shortly. It takes a while sometimes as we all subb to so many journals it gets crazy. Anyway good work and ask away if you ever need any input. That's what were here for!

Subbed ,
I have not removed any growth sights off my plants that I have been training, maybe I should think about that ,,,,,la knows his stuff

I'm wondering when I should allow my ladies to start to grow upward , I'm thinking soon,,, about 2 weeks left in veg. The I'm gona flip em

Trich. Looking good. + reps.

LIGHT ADDICT

THANKS FOR RESPONDING, ESPECIALLY SO QUICKLY.

I sort of figured some of that growth had to go, clones in stasis sounds interesting as I am maxed out at the moment.
Probably end up feeding the worms which is a crying shame cause I am sure some one would love to have them.

Thanks again LA

It's time for some tuff love girls.

:welcome:Autopsycho

Thanks for dropping in please feel free to make suggestions critiques etc. I'll come check you out right after the quick greeting hope to hear more about your methods soon.

My methods are not perfected, I'm learning every day, some really great people here on :420: that have helped me figure things out,
This is my first grow ever, so I'm still a total noob, but my girls are doing great, ... Well they are doing better than I expected, I tend to over think things sometimes Lol, and always looking to improve,
Sometimes I have to stop myself from fixing things that are not broke ,
Looking forward to learning with you and watching your grow progress

THIS PLANT HAS HAD A TROUBLED PAST WITH SEVERAL BOUTS WITH BUGS AND WITH NUTE LOCK STALLS, CONSTANT CLAWING FOR LONG PERIODS. IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BLUE DREAM CLONE FROM DISPENSARY. I HAVE USED AZAMAX AND END ALL FOR BUG'S AT TIMES WITH SOME GOOD RESULTS AND I NEED TO DO SEVERAL MORE APPLICATIONS TO ALL MY GIRLS AS ITS BEEN QUITE AWHILE AND THE BUGS ARE GETTING TO GOOD OF FOOTHOLD. WHEN I SAY NUTE LOCKI I HAVE NO REAL IDEA REALLY EXCEPT FOR READING SOME WHERE THAT BD CAN BE SENSITIVE TO NUTRIENT LEVELS THAT OTHERS WOULD THRIVE WITH. I HAVE TRIED LESS NUTRIENTS FOR A WHILE AND GOT GOOD GROTWTH FOR A SHORT PERIOD AND THEN I BROKE IT TRYING SUPERCROPING AND GAVE IT A LITTLE MORE NUTRIENTES AND THEN IT'S BEEN CRASHING HARD LATELY. I HERE IT CAN BE A GOOD STRAIN. I CANT GET ANY WHERE NEAR WHERE MY OTHER PLANTS ARE WITH THIS ONE. Not that I aM doing well with the others either.

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

"grow damn it" to quote autopsycho

how can i make these little baby buds grow and swell up?
I am using to little light i am sure 250w 8 hrs 1000w 4 hrs but buget heat build up and paranoia led me to do so.
It's colder here now so i make kick it up a bit. It may be to late for these but not for the next to enter flower.

err wheres the dwc?
I could help with that if you got issues
that first pic my last bubba looked like that actually looked worse but I just let it grow out anyway first plant that did that to me
maybe nitrogen clawing?
meh im not real good with soil
im a bubbler guy

Back
Top Bottom