Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Hi weaselcracker. Great name by the way. Welcome to the grow and show. I hope you'll hang around. Forgive me for not answering your question directly. Please check out my response to BAR. :thanks:

Thanks. I read that, and thanks for the welcome Dr C ! I was wondering if that's what it will take to finish my sativa. Even though it very happily flowered under 12/12, it has been 'almost ready' holding steady for over a month now. I think I'll dial back the lighting by 30 minutes.

Zombiewoof -I loved seeing that signature. I miss Frank too! If you ever get the chance to get a copy of this- don't miss it. Best of Guitar Player

just me soaking it in never heard that coco water trick

Hi Zombie,

I bought 100% natural coco water from whole foods. There are only a few brands that don't pasteurize their water. Humble Harvest is the best on the planet. It is made from fresh young coconuts and only has a shelf life of 30 days. I use 1 cup and add it to a gallon of filtered water. I believe this is only supposed to be used a couple times throughout the grow :):):)!

Thanks. I read that, and thanks for the welcome Dr C ! I was wondering if that's what it will take to finish my sativa. Even though it very happily flowered under 12/12, it has been 'almost ready' holding steady for over a month now. I think I'll dial back the lighting by 30 minutes.

Zombiewoof -I loved seeing that signature. I miss Frank too! If you ever get the chance to get a copy of this- don't miss it. Best of Guitar Player

Hi Weaselcracker! I haven't had any signs of stress going to 11/13 light/dark. I still haven't rolled it back to 10 but may do that soon as I have to be done with this round in 3 weeks. We'll see what happens. :thumb:

The light schedule thing is used by lots of folks I know but I'm not sure if there is any science behind it. The theory ad I understand it, is as you roll back less and less light, hard to finish strains will think the end of summer is coming closer as they recieve less light and they will finish faster. I believe yield suffers, but when you need something to finish it's supposed to do that. This is my first time trying this. I'm no expert. Don't do what I do, I'm constantly trying crazy stuff.
Makes sense to me. Thanxx.

Hey there Doc hope you're having a fabulous work free and very green weekend! I read there ^^ about your coconut water. I use it every week like clockwork, wife goes shopping gets 4 cans one for the ladies and I pour the whole 16oz can into a gal water jug and fill with RO water
and they get a drink. 1 gal mix for the 7 large plants I'm watering is not much per plant but they sure do love it. I don't think you can overdo the coconut water. I've even poured it straight up no mix with water same result!!

Happy Shatterday - keep it green!

Quite the progress you've made with the natural way doc! Great to see you breaking the brands down man.. amazing how another plant like aloe and seed like the coconut can bring such a plethora of nature based improvements to the Mary jane..
I have a lot of respect for a grower who can try anything and everything he wants yet is humble enough to listen to ideas from all angles.
That's a recipe for very progressive fun/work
DonTe

Hi Friends and Neighbors!

I got sent to Alaska of all places for a job and just got back home. That is some beautiful country there. The wildlife is amazing. Plants are doing wonderful with Mrscannabi (also known as the black thumb) taking care of them. That should tell you something about the soil.

I'm not sure if any of you follow MMJ news? WA state just passed the worst MMJ law in the country (for those sates that have legalized mmj). They have ordered a state registrar where every mmj patient is expected to register with the state department. When you register, you may then grow 6 plants total with a maximum of 3 dried ounces of medicine. I'm so depressed. I'm trying to figure out how to move to Oregon but it's going to be very difficult. A regular citizen in OR can have 4 plants and 8 dried ounces. Medical patients have are still being treated with respect there.

My very sad news is that this will be my final journal for 420 magazine. This crop is my last. I cannot even risk for a minute being locked up for MMJ. I would die in there. I'm putting all my effort into finding a way to move to Oregon. In the meantime, me and my patient will suffer severely. I'll do all I can for him monetarily, but growing is now out of the question.

I'll get back to everyone this weekend as soon as I possibly can. I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive :):):)

Here are some shots from 4/28/15 (a week ago). I'll get some updated photos up this weekend. I don't have to work - Hallelujah!!!

20150428_204514.jpg
20150428_204456.jpg
20150428_204447.jpg
20150428_204422.jpg
20150428_204406.jpg
20150428_204345.jpg

I like the plant, don't like the news. I hate hearing about shitty legislation like this. I really hope it's not your last journal. Just subbed to this one. Don't give up hope

Welcome back Doc, good to see the ladies looking good n healthy, sorry to hear about Washington St. 4 plants and 3 dry oz?? WTF, I guess the folks that make the laws don't know crap about what they are doing. Some things never change, politicians are a waste of good tax dollars sometimes. Hopefully the feds can step in and do something right for a change. When you see large corporations getting into the canna mix the laws will be changing to accommodate, keep ya heads up we're heading in the right direction but it may take a few more years. Gotta vote and keep in contact with your Reps. Canna is/will become mainstream eventually, our government wont stand in the way of progress, jobs & suffering forever!! Lets hope anyways.

Good to have ya back! Glad you had a great trip to AK.

Hello Doc and great update with news of your travels, although gutted to hear about this possibly being your last journal. I don't see why staying a member here at 420 puts you at any greater risk of being caught for anything and hope your understanding and knowledge really won't be lost. You've been a great source of information and help and I hope you find a way to somehow keep this going :)

Doesn't some half-ass legalization kind of take the pressure off? In America are the cops really still working that hard to find small grow ops? Is this a stupid question? In Canada it's certainly illegal, but I don't hear of people doing jail time, and in general the cops have better things to do unless they're given a reason to go looking. Once there's some legalization, why would they waste time to run around trying to bust people who don't have the right licence or have a few too many plants?- it seems like there will be less of a black and white/good and bad situation where the plant is just outright Illegal. It's more of a grey area. And cops really go in for black and white

Back
Top Bottom