Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Hello Friends and Neighbors: Thanks to all the beautiful organic growers here at 420, I've bought my first Aloe Vera plant and got me some Harmless Harvest 100% natural Coconut Water. I'll be giving the ladies a shot of both sometime this weekend. I'm beginning to turn a corner in my understanding of Organic gardening. I believe variety just like in nature will produce the happiest plants with the best fruits. Not the best yield, just the best quality.

My HPS bottled nutes friend absolutely kills it on yield. He's pulling a pound every 2 weeks with 2 1000 watt HPS lights. He is a medical dispensary grower and a darn good one. That being said, I won't touch his produce. It tastes like poo and who knows what those chemicals add to the mix. That's 26 pounds a year. Last year I grew around 22 OZ. My question is why in the heck is my buddy always wanting my weed? Every Friday I get a call saying hey man you got any more of that fill in the blank (anything I've grown)? I just finally had to tell him I'm cutting him off. I come first, then my Sister In-Law, then my patient, then I'll happily help out a buddy. But Jeez!

Wow I just rambled on my own thread :):):)

Have a great weekend everyone! :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Re Post#831: Thank you so much drcannabi for thinking of me. I could see my miscommunication, but didn't know how to fix it! LOL Flo is a special plant, supposed to be great for greenhouses because it is initially harvested in Oct, but will keep producing well as long as you can keep it alive. I'm dying to grow it. Thx again for the consideration.
Respect

Nice buds there Doc - 50/50 ... maybe thats all yer going to get there?? No water uptake is a sure sign she's ready from my limited experience. You can let them go and risk getting mold and whatnot... that nug there ^^ looks pretty frosty.

Try a test smoke and see if its too racy. If so nothing a good 3 week cure wont fix. I kinda like the effect from a somewhat early chop but that there is a fine line... you know the strain wait it out till you think its right, eh?

My last grow I let a few ladies go 2 weeks after no water uptake and at the end of that they were starting to hermie.... even got a few seeds that were viable. No risk low reward.... ya gotta weigh it out, no pun intended!!

Those are some mighty fine buds there buddy - very frosty!! Just the way we like em! Great job :bravo:

Hi Ranger,

I have reveged 1 plant a while back. It produced less the second time around. I should have taken clones off of it and flowered those. that's what I would advise.
Those plants are magnificent Dr.. I had re-vegging down pat before I could get a clone to survive. One of the things I've learned that if you want a re-veg to produce as much or more than it did originally you need to wait until you have plenty of true branches before flipping. Those 3 leafed branches don't produce much.

yeah that sativas can flower during 12-18wks, my personally trick 10hours of light on the last 3-4weeks
:Namaste:

Hi Hunga, I appreciate the tip. I've already dropped it to 11 hours of lights on. I'll take your above and cut it back to 10. :thanks:
I was wondering; what's the purpose of this guys.

Hi my 420 friends,

I just got back from a long week out of town for work. The Mrs took great care of the ladies. I'll take pics as soon as possible and I'll try to get back to everyone tomorrow. So tired right now I've got to hit the sack.

Peace and Love to you all!

:popcorn: . . .

Re Post#831: Thank you so much drcannabi for thinking of me. I could see my miscommunication, but didn't know how to fix it! LOL Flo is a special plant, supposed to be great for greenhouses because it is initially harvested in Oct, but will keep producing well as long as you can keep it alive. I'm dying to grow it. Thx again for the consideration.
Respect

Hi Ranger, it sound like Flo is something real special. I hope you grow her out. It would be cool to see this.

Good for you Doc :) I get the same issues with people I know. Always after my stuff and they grow themselves lol. As with yourself though, it wore a bit thin so no more for them lol.
Anyway it sounds like your enjoying getting your organic journey all dialled in so good for you buddy, your plants look awesome by the way! :)

Hey Doc, where ya at my friend? Sending best vibes as always. Are ya fully Godded up yet? :)

Hi LA,

Home grown small garden buds will win the day every time hehehe.

Paul had an issue with his shipping Co and my panel was lost somewhere between the UK and me lol. Paul said he would ship another one to me last Friday so I'm hoping it gets here soon. I'm getting antsy :)...

Good news is the girls are very healthy. I'm not going to hit the numbers I was hoping for but the smoke looks to be high quality.

Happy Thursday my friend!

Nice buds there Doc - 50/50 ... maybe thats all yer going to get there?? No water uptake is a sure sign she's ready from my limited experience. You can let them go and risk getting mold and whatnot... that nug there ^^ looks pretty frosty.

Try a test smoke and see if its too racy. If so nothing a good 3 week cure wont fix. I kinda like the effect from a somewhat early chop but that there is a fine line... you know the strain wait it out till you think its right, eh?

My last grow I let a few ladies go 2 weeks after no water uptake and at the end of that they were starting to hermie.... even got a few seeds that were viable. No risk low reward.... ya gotta weigh it out, no pun intended!!

Those are some mighty fine buds there buddy - very frosty!! Just the way we like em! Great job :bravo:

Hi Bo,

That's exactly what I did :), thanks for all your tips brother. I gave all the ladies a bottle of harmless harvest coconut water and they loved it. Even the leaves that got burned from the bird poo started softening up and racing for the light. Good stuff. :thanks:

Those plants are magnificent Dr.. I had re-vegging down pat before I could get a clone to survive. One of the things I've learned that if you want a re-veg to produce as much or more than it did originally you need to wait until you have plenty of true branches before flipping. Those 3 leafed branches don't produce much.

I was wondering; what's the purpose of this guys.

Thank you BAR. There is one kali pheno that is just stacking on the buds. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up doubling the yield of the other 2 kali plants. It smells like cantaloupe and mangos.

The light schedule thing is used by lots of folks I know but I'm not sure if there is any science behind it. The theory ad I understand it, is as you roll back less and less light, hard to finish strains will think the end of summer is coming closer as they recieve less light and they will finish faster. I believe yield suffers, but when you need something to finish it's supposed to do that. This is my first time trying this. I'm no expert. Don't do what I do, I'm constantly trying crazy stuff.

LA actually recently sped up a crop because he was leaving town and needed it to finish quicker than projected. He went 10/10 the whole flower cycle. He has a lot of experience with changing light cycles. I'd ask him what he thinks. :)

Hi weaselcracker. Great name by the way. Welcome to the grow and show. I hope you'll hang around. Forgive me for not answering your question directly. Please check out my response to BAR. :thanks:

Happy 420 Dr!!! Hope youre having a great day/evening brotha :)

Hi scrubby, unfortunately I worked 16 hours on 4/20. I didn't even get to order beans. Probably for the best since I've acquired quite the selection.

I hope your 4/20 was better than mine brother :)

Ranger....Flo used to be around my area often about 10 years ago. Haven't grown it, but did like the effect very much. Good chance you'd like it too....unless you don't like Thai. :biglaugh:

Hi Brightlight,

Thanks for chiming in my friend. That Flo sounds awesome. COorganics really loved Flo as well. Hope to get this kali mist finished so I can start looking for a keeper OG. The Kali is at 10 weeks and it looks like it's going to be another 3-4 weeks before they finish. :volcano-smiley:

Hi zombie,

I'll get some pics up tonight or tomorrow depending on how late I have to work tonight. :Namaste:
just me soaking it in never heard that coco water trick

Back
Top Bottom