Trichomes and when to start final flush

Good Thursday morning fellow gardeners. I have a couple plants that are gettin into late flower but im not sure when to start the final flush.

This is Acapulco Gold at 47 days flower. Its supposed to be a 70-75 day strain so i figure around 3 weeks left. I am planing to start the final flush in a week. Do the trichs look correct for this plan? These pics are of the main cola.
image3744.jpeg
image3745.jpeg

I also have a Liberty Haze that is at 45 days flower and this strain should finish near 60-70 days.
image3747.jpeg
image3748.jpeg
Thanks for any advice and opinions mi amigos.

Thank for the responses. I got sum advice that flushing is not really needed when using organics. So i plan to flush a few and not flush a few, and compare results.

This is likely the best idea, you are the best judge of your own product when you are the main consumer.

The argument over flushing will very likely never end, opinions are all over the place with what it does and how it effects the final product.

In my opinion flushing does help make harvesting a bit easier, the fan leaves can be plucked off with no real problems. As for how the buds taste and/or burn, I'm not an expert because I'm an edibles guy.

I'm pretty sure regardless of what's really going on in a flush, quite a few people seem to prefer the flushed products over ones not flushed.

I tend to think that a good cure would make a far larger difference in how ones bud tastes than anything else, but again I'm just an edibles guy so take that with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom