Trichrome development

The green guru

Can you guys tell if my trichromes are ready in this picture, it still looks clear to me is that correct?

IMG_20240229_101650.jpg

IMG_20240229_101637.jpg

IMG_20240229_101631.jpg

Can you guys tell if my trichromes are ready in this picture, it still looks clear to me is that correct?

IMG_20240229_101650.jpg

IMG_20240229_101637.jpg

IMG_20240229_101631.jpg
Beautiful lady my friend, nice work.
I go by pistils at first.
When pistils have turned red an crinkled in she is finished flowering and building for you.
Then I check trics.
Can you get a pic of the whole plant ?
But I'd say a week minimum maby 2.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Beautiful lady my friend, nice work.
I go by pistils at first.
When pistils have turned red an crinkled in she is finished flowering and building for you.
Then I check trics.
Can you get a pic of the whole plant ?
But I'd say a week minimum maby 2.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Okay thanks for the info, this is my first grow the plant is kinda small do to space

IMG_20240226_121801.jpg

IMG_20240225_170939.jpg

IMG_20240225_160555.jpg

Okay thanks for the info, this is my first grow the plant is kinda small do to space

IMG_20240226_121801.jpg

IMG_20240225_170939.jpg

IMG_20240225_160555.jpg
Looks very cool!...not gonna be a lot but for a limited space this is quite some decent amount!....I remember I was growing in the old PC casing, like from Pentium 3 if I do remember that correctly, imagine the "great size", barely enough for our company for just once but that was the best I could do without being noticed, ha

Looks very cool!...not gonna be a lot but for a limited space this is quite some decent amount!....I remember I was growing in the old PC casing, like from Pentium 3 if I do remember that correctly, imagine the "great size", barely enough for our company for just once but that was the best I could do without being noticed, ha
Brilliant I would have never thought of repurposing those big old box computers for a grow 😂

IMG_20240226_121801.jpg

IMG_20240225_170939.jpg

IMG_20240225_160555.jpg
Can I give you a a tip for next time. :Namaste:
Just a couple suggestions.
She doesn’t have any fan leaves left.
They supply energy to the plant to make big thick buds.
Once I clean under the skirt after stretch I don’t take anything off.
Also the most valuable space in your room is your pots.
Fill them don’t roll the edges.
Big healthy root balls need room.
A good harvest requires a big healthy root ball in my opinion.
But she is alive healthy and teaching you her needs.
Lot’s of light and some p&k and you will be thrilled.
Harvest and cure is important.
Don’t rush.
We can all help with anything you need.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's gonna be a small yield. Maybe 4-5 grams dried

But it is gonna be the best you've ever smoked! Cause you grew it! Just don't rush the process! Let her do her thang! You should be studying on harvesting, drying, curing,etc that's when the fun begins!
Thanks so much gonna enjoy it for sure, super excited,😆

It's gonna be a small yield. Maybe 4-5 grams dried

But it is gonna be the best you've ever smoked! Cause you grew it! Just don't rush the process! Let her do her thang! You should be studying on harvesting, drying, curing,etc that's when the fun begins!
Thanks so much gonna enjoy it for sure, super excited,
Can I give you a a tip for next time. :Namaste:
Just a couple suggestions.
She doesn’t have any fan leaves left.
They supply energy to the plant to make big thick buds.
Once I clean under the skirt after stretch I don’t take anything off.
Also the most valuable space in your room is your pots.
Fill them don’t roll the edges.
Big healthy root balls need room.
A good harvest requires a big healthy root ball in my opinion.
But she is alive healthy and teaching you her needs.
Lot’s of light and some p&k and you will be thrilled.
Harvest and cure is important.
Don’t rush.
We can all help with anything you need.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Best thing to do is to turn off the grow lights and turn on a regular white light like a lamp or the ceiling light. The purple-pink color from the light does make it harder to tell whether the trichomes are clear, cloudy or turning amber.

Kind of hard to tell with the grow lights on but it does look like they are still mostly clear. As mentioned, probably about two more weeks based on the pistils/stigma colors. Most of the flower development will be finishing up soon since they are starting to turn a light brown color. You will notice as they finish turning brown that there are very few, if any new pistils/stigma showing up.

Another thing with trichomes is that I look at the shape, especially the bulb or head at the end of the stem. Towards the finish of ripening the end swells up making it easier to tell that they are getting cloudy.

Back
Top Bottom