Tropf blumat Maxi carrot set up

Thank you it works pretty good im looking forward to the dripper rings they are new on the market i like the bed to that soil is like 4 years old now i do the no till
The reason i like the Blumats is because it keeps a water source available for the worm that live in there and microbes its important to keep a consistent moisture level 80 mb to 120 mb soil tension

Thank you it works pretty good im looking forward to the dripper rings they are new on the market i like the bed to that soil is like 4 years old now i do the no till

are you reconditioning between grows at all ?

These guys give me an analysis of the test and supply amendment i get all my supplies here

are you doing compost or a separate worm bin as well, or just the raised beds my recipe

IMG20231124135110.jpg

IMG20231124135106.jpg

Homemade castings and KIS MIX gets me through a whole run i do compost tea as well

i see on their site they are flexible enough to work with folk making own base soil mix as well.

How about you?? Your style of growing???

almost complete opposite. i currently grow in straight perlite. in 2L and 5L buckets. it's a handfed passive hydro style called hempy. it can be automated with a little work, but i like the simple.

i've grown in other styles previous but hempy fits with my grow spaces and circumstances. which is more why i'm doing it.

i've always found organic interesting. other grow styles as well. we have a few real successful organics guys here. you should check out what @Nunyabiz does.

i see on their site they are flexible enough to work with folk making own base soil mix as well.

almost complete opposite. i currently grow in straight perlite. in 2L and 5L buckets. it's a handfed passive hydro style called hempy. it can be automated with a little work, but i like the simple.

i've grown in other styles previous but hempy fits with my grow spaces and circumstances. which is more why i'm doing it.

i've always found organic interesting. other grow styles as well. we have a few real successful organics guys here. you should check out what @Nunyabiz does.
Cool thanks I will. Yeah KIS Are good ppl really helpful as is sustainable village for yhe blumats check them out sometime
Butif you are ever interested in organics just email KIS they'll help answer any questions you have and you can learn to recycle your soil and do pots and save BUT LOAD'S of money and better for you to consume

look forward to see you starting a journal.

maybe have a browse through the organic sub-forum here. there's loads more there that would interest you as well. a lot of good information and conversations.

I have a Journal started on here for a couple of Herbies beans on here a black widow and a super skunk 5 days in

be sure to add a sig and link it. people can then find it back from your posts to see.

Back
Top Bottom