True North Seed Bank

I bought their seed at a local head shop. None of the seeds in one packet germinated. They quickly mailed me last two years. They carry the offerings of many breeders, as well as their own strains. They have strains that are difficult to find anywhere else (Candida, Nightingale, V.C.D.C. etc.).
I did

Look all i wanted was a reply from True North Seed bank....they should have responded with something even if it was sorry but we never received payment.....look I completely understand shit happens.....but a real professional would have replied......

Sorry to hear of the bad experience at tnsb!
I have ordered from them 2 times now with no real issues, I’ve got backordered by them and am still currently waiting on some backordered seeds but they have given me additional 20% off codes because of the backordered seeds, I didn’t get an email saying they weren’t being shipped to when I opened my package and they weren’t there I called, they told me I should have got an email saying something about it, they apologized and gave me another discount code.
Hopefull it gets rectified for you.

.....was hoping to see a resolution to the original post. Guess nobody is able to get a conversation with these people.

Ive ordered twice and received what I ordered both times with 100% germination rate.

I have however contacted them twice about their blueberry fem being written up the same as the blueberry auto. Both times I asked for correct information on the blueberry fem they simply never replied to the emails or support tickets.

Ive ordered twice and received what I ordered both times with 100% germination rate.

I have however contacted them twice about their blueberry fem being written up the same as the blueberry auto. Both times I asked for correct information on the blueberry fem they simply never replied to the emails or support tickets.
I have ordered from them and also had no problems. I am kinda hooked on Ace myself now. I know TN has Ace stuff in stock, but I like getting more Ace freebies. I don't really want Canuk freebies.

I've had a couple orders no problem now my most recent one on the 420 sale is messed up. Took almost a 2 weeks before it shipped then I received only half my order with no email or note as to why or anything. Went on their site and made a support ticket about it and got an email 2 days later saying to call. Wasn't impressed about waiting on hold. Hung up and waited til the next day and called at the exact opening time. First in line! A nice lady advised my missing seeds could be a couple months before being available so they would substitute something around the same price if I prefer. So now I have to go search a pretty much sold out site for a replacement. The perils of legalization I guess. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks and see if they restock anything interesting.

I've had a couple orders no problem now my most recent one on the 420 sale is messed up. Took almost a 2 weeks before it shipped then I received only half my order with no email or note as to why or anything. Went on their site and made a support ticket about it and got an email 2 days later saying to call. Wasn't impressed about waiting on hold. Hung up and waited til the next day and called at the exact opening time. First in line! A nice lady advised my missing seeds could be a couple months before being available so they would substitute something around the same price if I prefer. So now I have to go search a pretty much sold out site for a replacement. The perils of legalization I guess. Maybe I'll just wait a few weeks and see if they restock anything interesting.

Ya that wait was them being closed for a week or so post 420.

As for the legalization 'truenorth' actually isnt legal if your canadian (idk about the laws in the States), only place you can purchase seeds is from the goverment here though. Bcannabisstores.com if your west coast like me. You wont get in any trouble though, no police walking around checking the genetics people are growing lmao. But nah im guessing the problem is there is only people being paid to sell the seeds there, no one to run phones or who actually has a clue about any of it. Just your typical capitalist system in action; increase output, decrease input and cut your losses and leave it to screw over someone else when it gets unstable.

Back
Top Bottom