True North Seed Bank

Ah, ya that sucks man. Discounts are always tempting I didn't realize they had such a deal. Lot of ways for it to go sideways though. I don't mean to be nosy or seem like it's your fault or anything cuz it's definitely not! but did you conceal the cash like in a card or something? Just curious.

No just std usps......as in past orders which never had a problem.....they received it, its my personal opinion someone handling incoming mail wanted it......yes i know mailing cash has its risks but i will not put my card number out there ive heard to many sad endings....

No just std usps......as in past orders which never had a problem.....they received it, its my personal opinion someone handling incoming mail wanted it......yes i know mailing cash has its risks but i will not put my card number out there ive heard to many sad endings....
Pretty sure credit cards don't hold people liable if their number is stolen or scammed somehow. Though it would be a major pain! Hope this get resolved for you bud.

Did the money come off of your card already? I know with my bank I have to call and approve the payment every time I order beans.
No, i didnt make a payment because i couldnt make a seed selection.. the popup for discount blocked me. I received a discount code awhile ago but never used it so when i clicked the popup it was denied because a discount code had already been given to my email. I really dont care about the discount, if i could place a freaking order. A response to my email would have been the proper thing for the company to do. But i still intend to order -- if i can get past that damn popup.

No, i didnt make a payment because i couldnt make a seed selection.. the popup for discount blocked me. I received a discount code awhile ago but never used it so when i clicked the popup it was denied because a discount code had already been given to my email. I really dont care about the discount, if i could place a freaking order. A response to my email would have been the proper thing for the company to do. But i still intend to order -- if i can get past that damn popup.
Try clicking/tapping in the grey area outside the popup, worked for me.

:passitleft:

I buy from true north with fast times and no complaints and I take advantage of there email money transfer payment method it is the safest as there is no way the receiver gets more than you send and only the proper recipient knows the password

Ok, after tapping the grey area til i got a callus on my finger -- i got in. Thanks ! I'm going in for a closer look; Cover me im goin in :woohoo::nervous-guy:
If you are on a phone you can try view the webpage as desktop view and it may help the mobile versions of some websites don't work well

I always wonder about things like this. I have order seeds probably 30 times from multiple companies all over the world. and have never had a problem. Most times dealing with Cash. Bad seeds yes but I have never not received my order. Some orders took weeks while other took months.

What has me wondering is after you had problems with one company. Why did you choose a second one with a bad reputation? Crop King is known for questionable genetics and order problems. I hope all works out for you. It does go to show that people really need to research the companies they use.

Seedsman has built a pretty strong reputation here for good reason. They work hard at it. That should be rewarded. They are a sponsor and a company I have used with no problems at all. I find it hard to recommend anyone other than them. They have tons of genetics plus they have support right here on 420.

I have a lot of experience with this type of problem. Unfortunately, every country in the world has a problem with Theft from Postal Services.

Sorry you're having these issues.

I always wonder about things like this. I have order seeds probably 30 times from multiple companies all over the world. and have never had a problem. Most times dealing with Cash. Bad seeds yes but I have never not received my order. Some orders took weeks while other took months.

What has me wondering is after you had problems with one company. Why did you choose a second one with a bad reputation? Crop King is known for questionable genetics and order problems. I hope all works out for you. It does go to show that people really need to research the companies they use.

Seedsman has built a pretty strong reputation here for good reason. They work hard at it. That should be rewarded. They are a sponsor and a company I have used with no problems at all. I find it hard to recommend anyone other than them. They have tons of genetics plus they have support right here on 420.
I have had problems with genetics with crop king on both of my grows out of my legal 4 1 or 2 were genetically messed up. I agree with using seedsman great genetics I got some Barneys farm seeds good prices cheaper shipping then domestic shipping in canada. received my shipment from the uk in 2 weeks will definitely order from them again

Who ordered from Crop king ????:hmmmm:

I just harvested a Candy Cane auto from them. CKS has been okay for me.
I do remember the last batch of candy cane was not autos, maybe not even candy canes.
Then I remember a few order problems mentioned by others.
Seedsman is okay, just waaay bigger company than CKS.

Who ordered from Crop king ????:hmmmm:
I bought their seed at a local head shop. None of the seeds in one packet germinated. They quickly mailed me a replacement pack, which germinated properly.

Seedsman is okay, just waaay bigger company than CKS.
@SeedsMan has been my 'goto' company for the last two years. They carry the offerings of many breeders, as well as their own strains. They have strains that are difficult to find anywhere else (Candida, Nightingale, V.C.D.C. etc.).

The candy was just over 3 ounces in a 3 gallon pot. Not stellar haul, but it will be good smoke.
Yeah seedsman has the Joint Doctor and SGS making some nice autos.
I would recommend the Critical Ogre auto for size and taste.
At some point I want to try the Alaskan Purple.
But Mephisto is coming out with Pink Panama auto soon.
So I wait.:smokin:

true north is an america company, right ? it's been a while since I looked at True North
I am almost certain they are a Canadian company but there website is an american .com. As Old Salt said there mailing address is a Toronto location.

Back
Top Bottom