Turbo-Closet Test Run - Autos - Boards & Pro-Mix HP

so I'm pretty sure I've got some root funk going on. They are showing sypmtoms of multiple deficiencys including micros, they seem to be drinking enough to cool themselves, leaf temp at 75-78°f room temp 80°f 50-60%rh

Looks like maybe pythium? It seems to have spread after the last watering/flooding cycle which suggest swimming zoospores of some variety. I'm not at all surprised by this issue. (I've forgotten to drain the basins a couple times lately.) Just curious what people think will be the best way to handle it.

They are still a few weeks from harvest, probably 2-4? One Kush may finish before then, it's starting to cloud up. The new girls are getting anxious for more room and I need to do a little work on the room before they get turned lose. I think 4 more weeks is too long to push them in one gal hard pots.

Do I flush em out and finish them with water for a week and cut them all early. :(

Do I flush and clean it all with h2o2 then reload the Benes and nutes next watering after fully dried?

Do a light nute dose full bene after I flush/clean? Then let it fully dry before resuming?

Flush and chop it for tincture? Plants look too stressed to have a ton of resin in them.:(

Or am I crazy?

Nah pretty normal day.
I'm a stay at home dad, I just take some side gigs as the schedule allows. (The kiddos got to help fix a prep table last week.)
I initially started this journal as a way for my self to keep track of the grows and get some input/feedback on what I was doing wrong. Compare if my plants in the system were developing faster or slower than normal. While giving people a chance to see a couple flavors of photon boards in action. (I think Joe is the only other person running them since furcifer left)

I keep pretty detailed stats on the room and feeding so this becomes a double entry for me. It doesn't seem to be as beneficial to the community as I had hoped so I'll refocus my energy elsewhere. The room build thread has been a disaster since I was told not to give out diy advice that could potentially harm someone so it's just been a bunch of pictures of completed work, which also is not overly beneficial to anyone.

Harvest still looks a few weeks away. The kush auto front left will be done inside the next two. I hope. The trichs are slowly changing so we're getting there. Everything else still has tons of white pistils and the trichs are completely clear.

We're jeepers too. We used to have a place near Mio. Had fun cruising the 2 tracks. As far as the cup goes it's cool to see all the vendors with rows of jars and clones. Seeds, lights, anything you need or want. People walking around smoking J's. You should go once it's fun

I plan to hit a few of them up at some point. Like you mentioned just to see what it's all about. The wife's wj gets to see some 2tracks. I'm debating taking mine down to The Mounds this summer. Looks like it could be a good time.

Back
Top Bottom