TurboKITTYs Newbie - 4x2x4 DIY - CFL & LED - 2 x Sour Diesel In Coco & Perlite

Quick update and some help needed if anyone has any knowledge on ballasts.

Had to move the girls upstairs because they were sitting next to the furnace downstairs sucking in heat. New setup is temporary, were in the process of getting a tent.
420-magazine-mobile1841871992.jpg

Ive transplanted them into their final 5 gal pots this morning and did a bit more defoliating and training.. I will post some close up photos tomorrow.

I have been keeping them on a 1/2 ml / L feeding schedule and after transplanting into 5gal pots, I watered with 2 litres of water each plant and I received zero run off. I think I'll feed them 2L each again tomorrow to see if I can achieve runoff.. maybe the new coco in the pot sucked it all up.

I was gifted a ballast and hood from a friend. It is supposed to be a 600w HPS ballast but I'm not exactly sure what the deal is. I am ordering a 600w HPS bulb tomorrow to test it all out but here are some pictures and a short video of some information I found inside the ballast.

I think the ballast looks really old or maybe homemade, not exactly sure. Would this ballast be safe to use? Can I use 600w MH with it?

420-magazine-mobile190445122.jpg

turboKITTY - 420 Magazine(15010340) on Vimeo

With a brand new 600w digital ballast, bulbs, and cool tube running <$200 I would be very leary at running somthing remotely suspect that could burn down my house while Im at work......just throwing that out there.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom