Turdburglar's 1st Journal CFL to 600 Watt HPS Frankenstein Grow

turdburglar

ok so this is my first journal but not my first grow. Im calling this the frankenstein grow because these were the scrawny seeds of the bunch and a couple of them are growing funny. One of them split so i have 2 main shoots growing up and i never pinched it, and another has a rediculous amount branches and fan leaves growing. Its very exciting to see how these are going to turn out. But here are the details of the grow as of right now:

Planted: 1/9/11

light: about 350 watts of CFL'S for Veg and 600 watt HPS for flower

Soil PH: about 7

Water PH: between 6.5 and 7

Nutes: GH, superthrive, compost tea.

Temps: Ambient temps of the room is between 60 to 70, Temps under the light by plants is 75 to 85

Humidity: 40-60

Exhaust fan: 5" Centrifugal fan W/ Speed controller / Thermostat

Soil: Mix of perlite, chicken doodoo, compost, and some other home depot soils

002568.JPG

003532.JPG

004509.JPG

This is the one that split without me pinching it, This ever happen to anyone?

007419.JPG

fan controller with thermostat

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/014237.JPG
Nutes and what not

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/009354.JPG
Can somebody please tell me how to set this timer? for some reason i cannot figure this thing out, and its the only way to set on/off times for my girls so right now theyre on 24/0.

Ill put up more better pics soon, especially of the one thats growing all the extra branches and fan leaves. If its possible id like to make a strain that auto splits like these ones are. And any input on how i could do things better or something i could add is appreciated.

Re: turdburglars 1st journal CFL to 600 watt HPS frankenstein grow

ok heres a little more on the babys

g_001.JPG

Heres the worm box. catching the nice poo drippings. It was a clear box and i realized the worms didnt like the 600 watts of light hitting them so i tried to cover it a little.

g_004.JPG

This is another one thats splitting without me pinching it.

g_002.JPG

Here it is from the top, you cant really see in this pic but look at all the extra fan leaves.
g_003.JPG

Something is going on with a few of them, they have curled leaves, you think this is heat stress or what?

g_006.JPG

I dont think the light timer picture loaded in my last post, can somebody tell me how to get this thing to work please? Id like to start flowering soon as possible.
009354.JPG

Re: turdburglars 1st journal CFL to 600 watt HPS frankenstein grow

I just pulled up a chair. I also received some clones and they are also splitting like your. The are really going every which way with no training. I call them my trolls. The center portion of the leaf is very broad and long and the side are short. Sorry not pics. Good luck with the girls.

Hi turdburglar

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom