UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Nice! I'll be following your journey even more closely now that we both have similar looking and aged plants going into flower now. My biggie in the laundry basket showed me a lady part yesterday! Hopefully its a fun ride and not a crash and burn for us both! Cheers!
:woohoo::goof::woohoo:

Picture update! She is now 8 days in 12/12. No big changes except for a little stretching. I defoliated a bunch of the old nasty fan leaves underneath. Figured they weren't doing anything for the overall health of her.

Tonight I fed 2 gallons with 2/3 cups of Dolomite, 90% strength on Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. The pH came to exactly 6.5 once mixed (which is what the dolomite is supposed to do). Run off however, was still 6.0. She has been looking a lot better, so I am not going to read too much into those numbers. I will continue to give the dolomite with feedings until I feel it can be skipped.

Pictures!!

image23336.jpg

image23335.jpg

Any plans to utilize defoliation?

Looks great man, I counted 18 tops on her. :)

A couple are hiding. There is 22 total flux arms.

Yes, I will defol for sure! Just waiting on LA to give me the go ahead. lol

Great looking plant Dan :) looks like I've got some competition for June potm contest.

lol. Yours looks a little ahead of mine. I probably wont harvest until July. You can have June and I'll take July POTM. hahahaha

Dan, how is the smell, by the way? Any noticeable increase yet?

Funny you ask. Yes! There is definitely a noticeable smell. My wife and I walked in the house the other day and there was a very pungent odor. She says to me, "I don't think your filter works very well!" lol. I went in the room and the ducting had come off the cool tube. Duct tape fixed that issue, so there are no more smells in the house. lol

She has a very citrusy smell right now, almost like lemon zest.

Funny you ask. Yes! There is definitely a noticeable smell. My wife and I walked in the house the other day and there was a very pungent odor. She says to me, "I don't think your filter works very well!" lol. I went in the room and the ducting had come off the cool tube. Duct tape fixed that issue, so there are no more smells in the house. lol

She has a very citrusy smell right now, almost like lemon zest.

:laughtwo: Nice. And, ahhhhhh! I can't wait to smell my own flowering white widow!!

Looking really good Ultra & i am very pleased you got the PH issue sorted out :thumb:

Can not wait to see some early bud formation in the next few weeks, it is quite a bush...

Looking really good Ultra & i am very pleased you got the PH issue sorted out :thumb:

Can not wait to see some early bud formation in the next few weeks, it is quite a bush...

You and me both brother! I have read a few places that Happy Frog soil can have a very low pH. IF I use it next grow I am going to go ahead and premix about 2 cups of Dolomite in with it. But, I might decide to go a different route with soil.

Sweet girls you got here Dan. :goodjob:

Thanks Brother!

Back
Top Bottom