Using Hydrogen Peroxide

Yes it will wipe out bacteria and fungal colonies. I sometimes run sterile in pure hydro if im struggling with water temps. I had 2 systems running during the summer with water temps between 75-78f so i ran those with H2O2 to try and oxygenate the rootzone better. But as a general rule dont add H2O2 unless you really now what you are doing.

Clever marketing lists these products as liquid O2, great for oxygenating plants. Well thats partly true but it also strips roots bare when used consistantly and wipes out all of the good microbes that help plants thrive. Liken it to constantly taking antibiotics, it will kill any bad bacteria but it also wipes out good baterias which can leave a humans body in a shitty state.

H2O2 is a tool to be used to correct issues of pathogens, cleaning res or helping roots recover from bad rootrot.

If you want more oxygen to your rootzone go with hydro and get your water temps correct. never add it to soil as it can really mess up the ecosystem of the soil. Best bet is to add beneficial baterias like glomus. great white mycorrhizae and voodoo juice combined give amazing results to the rootzone. Big roots = Big buds.....

I found it helps when I have seeds that don't want to pop, I add a little and they pop pretty quick.

Well it's the actual key for a healthy living soil... :)

Really? You don't think that living things use bacterial synergistically?
How long do you think you'd live without any bacteria in your body?
Not long - and it would be a miserable death too.

Did you know that e-coli is a very dangerous bug. It can kill you if it gets in your upper digestive tract. But, it is normal in the lower digestive tract and actually essential to proper digestion. So if that bug gets two feet upstream, you are very sick. As in very. If it is absent in your body, you are very sick. As in very.

Healthy soil has a healthy BALANCE of bacteria.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom