Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck ya bro I hope it smokes a amazing and fills you with amazing auto goodness haha I’m so pumped for ya!

Thanks brother. I just ran out of bud to smoke and wife said; “No wonder you cutting your plants down… you smoke all that stuff you got like a month ago??”

That’s the sign 🪧 I am spending to much money on weed… 😂 😂

I kinda like autos because they flower fast and one can have buds in the middle of summer. But in all honesty I will smoke this plant soooo fast LoL smoked a QP in a month… damn stoner.

Hope your Sunday is going good brother.

:passitleft:

Thanks brother. I just ran out of bud to smoke and wife said; “No wonder you cutting your plants down… you smoke all that stuff you got like a month ago??”

I kinda like autos because they flower fast and one can have buds in the middle of summer. But in all honesty I will smoke this plant soooo fast LoL smoked a QP in a month… damn stoner.

You just need some xtra hard hitting buds, like a Malawi killer or something like a Golden Tiger. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

The 5 out in the bush;

PERSONAL SATIVA X DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
30A1A13B-2A4D-41A7-9571-4147D3020DAC.jpeg
3F7D415E-47D7-42AE-B565-71D85B5E14EB.jpeg

She looks and acts like the Jamaican skunk mom that I once saw. Predominant 5 leaflets with the occasional 7 leaflets fan leaf. Spaced out nodes and overall a lanky tall pheno. If I remember correctly it has low calyx to leaf ratio… the buds and almost sugar leafs… let’s see what’s up. Clear bract forming any time the pistil pops.

“PINK KUSH”
B72644D6-814E-474C-8C5C-7D5D4E342416.jpeg
1F451FC7-842B-4374-960F-854E358AD9BC.jpeg

Honestly she ain’t bad at all. Very generous pheno. Lots of growth and force. Maybe worth keeping it around for something…

“SUPER LEMON HAZE”
7D96B2CE-A28C-42C2-B3F9-8667BB76F0E3.jpeg
C357356D-F139-4DDE-8DA1-A0EBCA7950B2.jpeg

Humm hope she smokes good. Doing what she can.

DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
FC154451-57D5-4775-BD86-F1ED8F2A53E6.jpeg
3AD87431-9383-4703-B15D-211E7975398C.jpeg

Killing it. Still not seeing the pistil.

DUTCH DURBAN X DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
4B06DE74-D841-4B97-A6DC-00B8AAECBAE3.jpeg
2C658F19-35CE-4EC6-BC11-EBBF01B53FC7.jpeg

Such a broad leaf pheno. Grasshopper are having a feast here. LoL all good.

I watered using my fish emulsion, I went conservative so I used one cup pure fish juice for 10 ltr mother tea. Gave them that boost.
Now foliar feed Willow and horsetail.

These gals don’t see much direct sun ☀️ so they ain’t that big and strong as the other 2 in pots. My idea behind this environment is to test all elements here… the real challenge starts when the rain hits.

You just need some xtra hard hitting buds, like a Malawi killer or something like a Golden Tiger. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah bro I need that GT you got there. Some massive buds and I betcha the high is such an uplifting feeling.

The QP I smoked was purple kush… that’s just like drinking water for me… take 10 cups/joints a day lol 😂

Stay HIGHdrated

The 5 out in the bush;

PERSONAL SATIVA X DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
30A1A13B-2A4D-41A7-9571-4147D3020DAC.jpeg
3F7D415E-47D7-42AE-B565-71D85B5E14EB.jpeg

She looks and acts like the Jamaican skunk mom that I once saw. Predominant 5 leaflets with the occasional 7 leaflets fan leaf. Spaced out nodes and overall a lanky tall pheno. If I remember correctly it has low calyx to leaf ratio… the buds and almost sugar leafs… let’s see what’s up. Clear bract forming any time the pistil pops.

“PINK KUSH”
B72644D6-814E-474C-8C5C-7D5D4E342416.jpeg
1F451FC7-842B-4374-960F-854E358AD9BC.jpeg

Honestly she ain’t bad at all. Very generous pheno. Lots of growth and force. Maybe worth keeping it around for something…

“SUPER LEMON HAZE”
7D96B2CE-A28C-42C2-B3F9-8667BB76F0E3.jpeg
C357356D-F139-4DDE-8DA1-A0EBCA7950B2.jpeg

Humm hope she smokes good. Doing what she can.

DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
FC154451-57D5-4775-BD86-F1ED8F2A53E6.jpeg
3AD87431-9383-4703-B15D-211E7975398C.jpeg

Killing it. Still not seeing the pistil.

DUTCH DURBAN X DUTERTES NIGHTMARE
4B06DE74-D841-4B97-A6DC-00B8AAECBAE3.jpeg
2C658F19-35CE-4EC6-BC11-EBBF01B53FC7.jpeg

Such a broad leaf pheno. Grasshopper are having a feast here. LoL all good.

I watered using my fish emulsion, I went conservative so I used one cup pure fish juice for 10 ltr mother tea. Gave them that boost.
Now foliar feed Willow and horsetail.

These gals don’t see much direct sun ☀️ so they ain’t that big and strong as the other 2 in pots. My idea behind this environment is to test all elements here… the real challenge starts when the rain hits.

I’m now looking 👀 anywhere I’m driving for Willow trees. I thought about looking by the RR tracks for Comfrey and Horsetail but then I remembered that they spray 💩 over there. I’m not gonna pay that crazy price for anything online. CL🍀

Yeah bro I need that GT you got there. Some massive buds and I betcha the high is such an uplifting feeling.

The QP I smoked was purple kush… that’s just like drinking water for me… take 10 cups/joints a day lol 😂

Stay HIGHdrated

That tester bud I’ve been smoking isn’t great tasting n rough on the throat but it sure packs a helluva punch 🥊. lol CL🍀 Edit: Very impressive.

I’m now looking 👀 anywhere I’m driving for Willow trees. I thought about looking by the RR tracks for Comfrey and Horsetail but then I remembered that they spray 💩 over there. I’m not gonna pay that crazy price for anything online. CL🍀

Yeah bro gotta be careful where to harvest wild plants as they cities spray glyphosate to kill weeds… shits is highly toxic and doesn’t breakdown…
That tester bud I’ve been smoking isn’t great tasting n rough on the throat but it sure packs a helluva punch 🥊. lol CL🍀 Edit: Very impressive.

Should be better once you properly dry and cure bro.

Can’t wait to get that Malawi in the 20 gal grow bag… it will become a monster.

I know the feels man I was thinking about it since I started smoking again I bought from a dispensary three times probably saved myself $1000 for smoking home grown. But before I was going a oz every week or two then again I was smoking more then I normally do at the time as well. It’s going good thanks just at my parents with the kids

Yeah bro gotta be careful where to harvest wild plants as they cities spray glyphosate to kill weeds… shits is highly toxic and doesn’t breakdown…

Should be better once you properly dry and cure bro.

Can’t wait to get that Malawi in the 20 gal brow bag… it will become a monster.
Yeah it’s gonna be awesome after cure but this was just testing some of the little branches I trimmed. CL🍀

it would be something like what they do with worm castings… the juice from the worm bin is made into powder form.
??? Really? I've never seen that before. The leachate from the worm bin isn't as good as the castings themselves since not everything that makes it into the liquid has gone through the gut of a worm, whereas the castings themselves have by definition.

"Not all plants eat the same at a specific time. One formula can’t satisfy all the plants. I guess it’s a good starting point but have you tried making up your own measurements and ratios?"

I think that's one of the positive things about the broad based extracts, lots of diverse inputs to cover the bases and then let the plant determine what they want when.

My idea behind this environment is to test all elements here… the real challenge starts when the rain hits.
Looking forward to round two of the mold prevention spray. :popcorn:

??? Really? I've never seen that before. The leachate from the worm bin isn't as good as the castings themselves since not everything that makes it into the liquid has gone through the gut of a worm, whereas the castings themselves have by definition.

"Not all plants eat the same at a specific time. One formula can’t satisfy all the plants. I guess it’s a good starting point but have you tried making up your own measurements and ratios?"

I think that's one of the positive things about the broad based extracts, lots of diverse inputs to cover the bases and then let the plant determine what they want when.

Looking forward to round two of the mold prevention spray. :popcorn:

I’m kinda nervous to be honest. I don’t know what to expect… if the research is right I should see same results as last year.

But there is always the BUT. So many new variables this year.

I have a litre of last years Willow and herbs locked in a maison jar, I might use in very precise measurements let’s say 2 spoons per gallon for foliar spray.

I wonder what the practical differences are between willow and horsetail fern. Both are strong sources of silica. 🤔

I sure don’t know. I sure would like to have my tea tested in a lab. Do you happen to know one here on the island I could have a sample tested?

I would like to know what’s in it with data science.

I wonder what the practical differences are between willow and horsetail fern. Both are strong sources of silica. 🤔

And neither leaves break down particularly well in my extracts.
Is it true, I read that if you planted in the ground your plant would have all the silica it would need.

I sure don’t know. I sure would like to have my tea tested in a lab. Do you happen to know one here on the island I could have a sample tested?

I would like to know what’s in it with data science.
I don't know of one but you're right that would be the best way, have it tested.

Is it true, I read that if you planted in the ground your plant would have all the silica it would need.
Probably starting the following season as the leaves dropped the previous fall then get processed by microbes all winter. Would likely depend on the amount of plants to start with.

Silica is one of the most abundant elements in the earth's crust. Most soils have a lot of it, but not all forms of silica are accessible to the plants.
Sand for example is really high in silica, but it's almost entirely inaccessible to cannabis plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom