Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Been offline for some time now, catching up with life and doing family time. I hope y’all doing good and having some good holidays.

I been smoking some of the work of this year and well the winner is the Skunk, punchy high with euphoria and mind high, incredible stuff to get the day started. The Durban is very mellow I believe the interest for this pheno is strictly for its fast flowering period, lacks potency, only one of the Durban clones had a real taste and high, it was one of the clones in the bush, and we got seed of that now crossed with the Equatorial Sativa male, can’t wait to grow that out next season.

My Personal Sativa and Duterte’s Nightmare were a real challenge, long flowering time but highly resistant. The harvest of these was used for hash… hopefully next grow we get some flowers.

I’m planing to start some time again around February indoors and unleash the beasts when it’s a solid good weather. I will also be doing some altitud grow with some of these equatorial genetics.

On another note; I will be heading to Guatemala in the coming days and I will look for cannabis around there hopefully with the right moves I can get some local grown material with seeds. Good chance is that it will be found.

Keep it growing guys.
:Rasta:
:Namaste:
Happy to see your well bro I was wondering how things were going. Your harvest sounds great wishing I could sample some. Stay safe on your trip and good luck with the hunt. Happy Holidays + growing. CL🍀

Happy to see your well bro I was wondering how things were going. Your harvest sounds great wishing I could sample some. Stay safe on your trip and good luck with the hunt. Happy Holidays + growing. CL🍀
Hey Captain happy New Year and hope all is well in your world. I’ve been out and about but sure will come back later this year to grow again.

How was your harvest and smoke?

Hey Captain happy New Year and hope all is well in your world. I’ve been out and about but sure will come back later this year to grow again.

How was your harvest and smoke?
I messed up on the drying and it taste’s bad but it will get you high. lol I’m prolly just going to make RSO out of it. I’m in the process of getting my tent ready for my 1st indoors grow, but it’s costing me a fortune. CL🍀

I got what I was looking for but only 2 seeds came out, one sure has potential.

What ever they growing around here it’s got a really awesome smell, not a creeper at all and definitely Sativa dominant.

The place is called Atitlan lake and it’s at about 1500 mtrs above sea level, so altitude outdoors grown, also volcanic soil. Things I’m thinking about the genotype…

Can’t wait to see what they got here. I’m not gonna say a landrace because that would be naive of my part but at least some very well adapted to altitud Sativa pheno.

2 seeds in a bud that’s the kind of seed I love, potential to be a female and could be a self pollinated bud. Fingers crossed we might have a Guatemalan pheno added to the gen pool.

B3C3AFAF-B49D-409F-8CBC-1E143AD97F7B.jpeg
62EB8794-03A8-4952-82AC-E850B432949A.jpeg

I am still in the country and looking for a seed near the northern part.

I messed up on the drying and it taste’s bad but it will get you high. lol I’m prolly just going to make RSO out of it. I’m in the process of getting my tent ready for my 1st indoors grow, but it’s costing me a fortune. CL🍀
Sorry to hear about the drying, I didn’t really do my best with my Durban either but still smokes and gets me medicated.

Setting up indoor gear is definitely a bill or two. I for one have nothing for indoor if I wanted to do it properly… so it would cost me a fortune too.

I got what I was looking for but only 2 seeds came out, one sure has potential.

What ever they growing around here it’s got a really awesome smell, not a creeper at all and definitely Sativa dominant.

The place is called Atitlan lake and it’s at about 1500 mtrs above sea level, so altitude outdoors grown, also volcanic soil. Things I’m thinking about the genotype…

Can’t wait to see what they got here. I’m not gonna say a landrace because that would be naive of my part but at least some very well adapted to altitud Sativa pheno.

2 seeds in a bud that’s the kind of seed I love, potential to be a female and could be a self pollinated bud. Fingers crossed we might have a Guatemalan pheno added to the gen pool.

B3C3AFAF-B49D-409F-8CBC-1E143AD97F7B.jpeg
62EB8794-03A8-4952-82AC-E850B432949A.jpeg

I am still in the country and looking for a seed near the northern part.

That’s great news ,any new Sativa is going to be awesome. Good luck with the hunt and stay safe bro. CL🍀

Hey Dani still have my nose to the grind stone, But lov’n it ,, 2lbs down and about 2 to go probably more like 1.5 and about 2/3 of a pound of fric frac ...funny how friends show up after the work is done.. you will have to tell me more about the tinctures ,, I usually just make oils from the spoils, thinking about doing some hash , but not a lot of return on the product in -Product out.?? I guess that’s why I like the grease.. Harvest time makes a lot of work for the farmer... the plants you have out must have a good resistance to the moulds,, good deal dude
Did you check out my winter Hash method. 7 oz of trim I got 18 grams of hash & washed out 8 grams of CCO also

Just posted some stuff up this last couple weeks. Do a search for CCO & my name. It's spread around

I 'm not good at writing tutorials
Will try to answer any questions just ask

IMG_4220.JPG

Hey has anyone heard from Dani shoes21 on any other thread, He’ Been dark all winter, must be hitting the books and planing his new season thread,
Jonny
Brother how are things? Thanks for being present here bud, hope you haven’t smoked all the stash from last harvest, I know I did LOL.
I have been low key here but active on the farm I have managed to put myself on what seems a great spot, 420 friendly landlord, everything has been dialed.

Great news I have a 12 by 16 ft greenhouse in the works, and some auto flowering seeds from a dear friend in France. Things are shaping up to be a good year.
The auto flows are not the main show for this year that will be for fun.

Here’s some photos of what’s going on here

BE8BCE2E-7D46-4D4D-8422-D2FEC6E8A09E.jpeg
F720FBF7-8FA2-48F2-9782-FFC479ABA47A.jpeg
17C49216-7EEF-472F-969C-06DF01F568D7.jpeg

As soon as I have substance to feed here I will be bringing it all together for now I’m setting it up.

Hope you good and spring is here, so all the best for the outdoor growers this year. Vancouver Island weather is looking amazing for the coming month of April.

Let me know what you up to.

Take care

:passitleft:

Jonny
Brother how are things? Thanks for being present here bud, hope you haven’t smoked all the stash from last harvest, I know I did LOL.
I have been low key here but active on the farm I have managed to put myself on what seems a great spot, 420 friendly landlord, everything has been dialed.

Great news I have a 12 by 16 ft greenhouse in the works, and some auto flowering seeds from a dear friend in France. Things are shaping up to be a good year.
The auto flows are not the main show for this year that will be for fun.

Here’s some photos of what’s going on here

BE8BCE2E-7D46-4D4D-8422-D2FEC6E8A09E.jpeg
F720FBF7-8FA2-48F2-9782-FFC479ABA47A.jpeg
17C49216-7EEF-472F-969C-06DF01F568D7.jpeg

As soon as I have substance to feed here I will be bringing it all together for now I’m setting it up.

Hope you good and spring is here, so all the best for the outdoor growers this year. Vancouver Island weather is looking amazing for the coming month of April.

Let me know what you up to.

Take care

Hey Dani how did your seed quest go? Anything exciting, exotic or entertaining? lol CL🍀

Hey Dani how did your seed quest go? Anything exciting, exotic or entertaining? lol CL🍀
Well managed to get a couple extra seeds now auto flow I don’t know what strain but knowing the source it’s probably Sativa dominant, they were a gift more than a quest. Besides the 2 seeds from Guatemala I haven’t touched them yet.

I’m setting up to grow several different strains this year, I think it’s gonna be fun lol I don’t wanna get overwhelmed like last year.

I will be starting seeds as soon as I get the greenhouses ready. Fingers crossed end of the month.

:smokin:

How are things in your world Captain?

Well managed to get a couple extra seeds now auto flow I don’t know what strain but knowing the source it’s probably Sativa dominant, they were a gift more than a quest. Besides the 2 seeds from Guatemala I haven’t touched them yet.

I’m setting up to grow several different strains this year, I think it’s gonna be fun lol I don’t wanna get overwhelmed like last year.

I will be starting seeds as soon as I get the greenhouses ready. Fingers crossed end of the month.

:smokin:

How are things in your world Captain?
I’m currently trying to grow a Golden Tiger 🐅, Chocolate Thai, Panama and a Sour G. I’ve had a couple of blunders but I’m doing the best I can. Happy to have you back bro, tag me when you’re dialed in on your greenhouse. CL🍀 :high-five: :Namaste:

Well it good to see you back on the Surface again,kind of figured you went under ground,, looks like a good setup,lots more hrs of Direct sun , out in the open where they catch a breeze, definite upgrade,, I will be soaking in my seeds by the end of this week.. some Agent orange Feminized sativa, super skunk reg. Ended up with some Blueberry Autos from an internet friend and have some Tropicanna Banana en route,, so looking like a large summer with seeds left over for next... Good to know your alive well, I still owe you a coffee

M
I’m currently trying to grow a Golden Tiger 🐅, Chocolate Thai, Panama and a Sour G. I’ve had a couple of blunders but I’m doing the best I can. Happy to have you back bro, tag me when you’re dialed in on your greenhouse. CL🍀 :high-five: :Namaste:

Holly I’ve been out for so long, congrats on the MOTM January that’s awesome :high-five:
And awesome line up of exotic cultivars chocolate Thai, love the Thai!

I got sooooo much reading ahead of me so many journals to see.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I should be coming back more often nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom