Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is how I respond to a science-based extremely informative post that has immediate consequences for me... and I go straight to the xeno-pussy. *sigh* Sad.

haha, no actually I'm reading those links, still enraptured by the science... how cool would it be to be a leading research scientist, huh? To chase down these hidden operations of nature and the wider cosmos is one of the peaks of human noble interest.

edit: PS, nice haircut Twelve.

danishoes21 Xenomorph strain:
xenomorph.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

I'm just sayin'.... be careful is all! :rofl:
She grows an ovipositor one night and you go out for an admiration session the next morning.....and thwap! We'll be chasing kief-covered chest-bursters until they're big enough to be chasing us. :rofl:

Sorry, but, I've been seeing that since the first photo, amazing I held out this long!

RD
you are totally right, I was far to kind when I said she looked like Vecna
1655815993555.png

Your vision did not deceive you this plant freaking looks like a Alien facehugger. I gotta rename her.

Im hoping all this training gets her producing alien resin that gets you high just by touching it. :drool:

And this is how I respond to a science-based extremely informative post that has immediate consequences for me... and I go straight to the xeno-pussy. *sigh* Sad.

haha, no actually I'm reading those links, still enraptured by the science... how cool would it be to be a leading research scientist, huh? To chase down these hidden operations of nature and the wider cosmos is one of the peaks of human noble interest.

edit: PS, nice haircut Twelve.
I would love to have a Lab and just grow 100 plants at a time put them all to some sort of experiment.

RD
you are totally right, I was far to kind when I said she looked like Vecna
1655815993555.png

Your vision did not deceive you this plant freaking looks like a Alien facehugger. I gotta rename her.

Im hoping all this training gets her producing alien resin that gets you high just by touching it. :drool:
Well, I have something new for my night terrors now.

Happy Solstice Everyone. Time is ticking on our favor now :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_3185.jpg

That window is the one I dont like at all.

IMG_3186.jpg

The partially shaded area by the tree is creating a micro climate that has 2 of my phenos preflowering. Also the tomatos close to that area are considerably smaller than the rest. So confirmation of less direct sunlight. Shorter Photoperiod and photo flux. @ReservoirDog

Once you walk away 20 ft cannabis plants dont seem to really stand out.
IMG_3187.jpg

Everything but silver bells and cockle shells. Gorgeous.
Hope you're having a good week.
Yeah, that's the colour of my sky all the time too. Ironic we feel so helpless in face of 'weather' and yet without human civilization as we know it, the weather would most likely be completely different right now.

Def. all ears for whatever's on your mind. Can always use the PM channel and go from there. I think anyway, never tried.

I can't work for anyone but myself these days - wait - years - due to physical issues because I can never give reasonable assurance I can do something or be somewhere. It comes and goes day to day, I'm afraid to say. For the moment. Has completely farked my social calendar too as you'd imagine. Nonetheless, I'm still a gamer.

Are those collard greens, or maybe a kind of cabbage, in the foreground of the last pic? Brassicas are a riddle wrapped in an enigma for me right now. Cant grow them worth ^%%. Kind of a major veg type and I like lots of them, so I'll get there. They are tender seedlings, to be sure.

Everything but silver bells and cockle shells. Gorgeous.
Hope you're having a good week.
Yeah, that's the colour of my sky all the time too. Ironic we feel so helpless in face of 'weather' and yet without human civilization as we know it, the weather would most likely be completely different right now.

Def. all ears for whatever's on your mind. Can always use the PM channel and go from there. I think anyway, never tried.

I can't work for anyone but myself these days - wait - years - due to physical issues because I can never give reasonable assurance I can do something or be somewhere. It comes and goes day to day, I'm afraid to say. For the moment. Has completely farked my social calendar too as you'd imagine. Nonetheless, I'm still a gamer.

Are those collard greens, or maybe a kind of cabbage, in the foreground of the last pic? Brassicas are a riddle wrapped in an enigma for me right now. Cant grow them worth ^%%. Kind of a major veg type and I like lots of them, so I'll get there. They are tender seedlings, to be sure.

There are a small variety of brassicas (cabbage, cauliflower, kale, broccoli) there randomly placed, and some are perpetual. To be honest they are by far one of the hardest groups to grow. That cabbage maggot sure is a pain in the ass.

Made a huge move today, planted in final pots the clones, put some in pairs others alone. The seaweed as first layer at the bottom I didnt like the results, seems like the seaweed soaks up all the run off and retain to much water for my liking its screaming problems. So Re arranged the layer on the final pots, compost matter, bambo shakes, Worem casting, biochar, glacial dust, bone meal, and full organic slow reales fertilizer, and composted soil, Sawdust mulch and sprayed the Sh*ts out of them with neem oil and seaweed tea.

Thats it. All in :adore: do your thing clones you have 3 months to grow up and flower. Let the best pheno win.

IMG_3297.jpg
IMG_3294.jpg
IMG_3295.jpg
IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg
IMG_3303.jpg
IMG_3305.jpg
IMG_3306.jpg

Thats the final lineup of good looking clones. The other 7 got smaller pots and less favorable spot in the garden. They all get to stay in the pots and no training at all. Lucky them :rofl:
IMG_3308.jpg

Did a long inspection and didnt find anything compromising but the pests are around, I did a heavy watering with both teas like a galon per plant and large scale neem spray all over the cannabis the tomatos everything around me.
Preparing the PM recipe shared by @InTheShed :thanks:

Today was hot! first official hot day of the summer around here.

Chunky Skunk
IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

Havent seen pistils on this one yet, but she looks like something is coming along, she has changed a lot in the last days. this hybrid leans more on the Sativa than Indica from my point of view. Breeder says 60 days flower indoors or harvest mid October ?What? seems like such a long time.

Personal Sat.
IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3313.jpg
IMG_3314.jpg

No signs of preflower or anything, tho the main stem has changed and the same for all the shoots on the tops, lots of side shoots.

Xenomorph aka Durban Poison
IMG_3315.jpg

Finally this one seems to in great shape, lots of side shoots and pistils making.
IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

Sweet Zombie
IMG_3320.jpg
IMG_3321.jpg

This Hybrid is leaning more indica, and has also preflowered pretty more obvious than the rest. Also seems to have stretched a little.
IMG_3324.jpg
IMG_3326.jpg
According to the breeder this has a flowering time of 49-56 days. So potentially first to be harvest. :popcorn:

Sativa Pheno (under the shade)
IMG_3327.jpg
IMG_3328.jpg

And shes showing Pistils :cheer:
IMG_3329.jpg
IMG_3330.jpg
IMG_3331.jpg

Enigma how this pheno that seems a late finishing plant starts to show pistils so early on. Lets wait and see :popcorn:

IMG_3325.jpg

Like I promised TC @TwelveCoffee
IMG_3291.jpg

This Is a freaking scary scene, Like HUGE red flag/ Note; the lemon balm right next to it is taking it like a champ no signs of mildew. Lemon balm is around the cannabis I hope it works.
IMG_3292.jpg

Thats at least 15 ft from the Cannabis. I went Nalpam with @InTheShed mix for PM. Kill all Mildew.

IMG_3333.jpg

You can see the Shade , over Sweet Zombie cultivar and as well on the Sativa on the big cedar pot. Possible forced flower effect? after 12pm big shade and this carries on until sunset. The garden seems to have south east sunrise and exposure but afternoon is north west sunset...
IMG_3334.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

You cant really notice any Cannabis from a certain point of view.
IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

Like I promised TC @TwelveCoffee
IMG_3291.jpg

This Is a freaking scary scene, Like HUGE red flag/ Note; the lemon balm right next to it is taking it like a champ no signs of mildew. Lemon balm is around the cannabis I hope it works.
IMG_3292.jpg

Thats at least 15 ft from the Cannabis. I went Nalpam with @InTheShed mix for PM. Kill all Mildew.

IMG_3333.jpg

You can see the Shade , over Sweet Zombie cultivar and as well on the Sativa on the big cedar pot. Possible forced flower effect? after 12pm big shade and this carries on until sunset.
IMG_3334.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg
Holy crap man your right its a horror story good thing shed helped you fix it up!

they are looking really good but how do they flower so early in the season? I thought it went based off lunar cycle?

To be honest I don’t know. RD has a idea that I resonate with; photo flux not being met in other to continue veg cycle. A combination of shade, weather conditions, cold days and nights, rain. All adds up I guess.
I think the photoperiod needed to trigger flowering should be revised; I’m not too sure that it’s a thing about 12 hours of dark that gets plants to flower, like @ReservoirDog mention before photo flux is something to consider. I may add that the spectrum of the light also triggers flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom