Status
Not open for further replies.
Next on the spot is my favorite pheno, I hardly touched her today. She is doing great, all healed and not to lanky. The node spacing is decent but she is a fighter just keeps pulling up. Hardly did any defol + training, No obvious signs of flower like the peer but I can wait not in a rush for the Sativas to finish.

Personal Sat.
Before training and defol. She is a 9 leaflet pheno.
IMG_3073.jpg
IMG_3072.jpg

The main cola, Just looks like the roads in Quebec completly destroyed but under construction. :rofl:
IMG_3074.jpg

Thats a lower node branch that grew to be a Main.
IMG_3075.jpg
IMG_3076.jpg
IMG_3078.jpg
IMG_3077.jpg

After training.
IMG_3082.jpg
IMG_3081.jpg
IMG_3080.jpg

Wow thats a huge split looking thing there I wanna see what it looks like after you harvest it :) let the flowers flow and get the good stuff haha

She aint pretty but she will do a danm good job at getting me feeling good. :battingeyelashes: :nerd-with-glasses:

Im happy all the wounds are completly healed because once they start flower and open wounds are around, thats a big problem.

Next stop the 2 hybrids indica dominant.

They arent showing lots of signs of flower, just a little stretch and some yellowing of the lower leaves. Hit the with some defol + training +feeding.

Foliar and neem to all of them, not taking any chances.

Chunky Skunk
IMG_3084.jpg
IMG_3085.jpg
IMG_3086.jpg

Top crown showing 3 points of bending all good and ready to deliver.
IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3088.jpg

Sweet Zombie

IMG_3089.jpg
IMG_3090.jpg
IMG_3091.jpg
IMG_3092.jpg
IMG_3093.jpg

What would happen if it was completely healed?

If it wasnt completly healed it would retain water, and further in flower water and buds dont mix. It brings mold, pest, mildew and all kinds of bad things. Flowering is the time you want to touch the least the phenos, like just take the decaying fan leaves out, smoke joints in front of your plants pretty much thats all I do. To be honest Im always surprised when I make a huge mark like that, that it doesnt rot. The setting has a lot to do with the plants health, if the plant is deficient and you break the fiber like that, it will rot.

If it wasnt completly healed it would retain water, and further in flower water and buds dont mix. It brings mold, pest, mildew and all kinds of bad things. Flowering is the time you want to touch the least the phenos, like just take the decaying fan leaves out, smoke joints in front of your plants pretty much thats all I do. To be honest Im always surprised when I make a huge mark like that, that it doesnt rot. The setting has a lot to do with the plants health, if the plant is deficient and you break the fiber like that, it will rot.
Thanks for explaining, that was my theory on mine actually I broke a stem and tried to tape it back together and the leaves on it are now dying and some around it are as well then I just found a huge hole one that I took off but I'm thinking would regular ants screw it up? we seem to be having a ant problem got to get traps

Last but not least, I got a couple things here.

Bad genotype looks something like this, not worth the effort. But i will still let her do her thing.
IMG_3097.jpg

Sativa pheno
IMG_3100.jpg

Here you can see how I got her right after the first node then again at the third node. She keeps pulling up, so I made a more permenant restraint. She is one foxy pheno I like her too.
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg

Thats the garden. Tomatos and peppers are doing great :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_3104.jpg

On a random note here.
A couple days ago I cut Argula that was deep in flower, set it a side and to my suprise; check this out.
IMG_3094.jpg
IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3096.jpg

YUP nanners, or better said a self pollinating flower.

I had no idea arugula could selfpollinate, the stress caused by the cut triggers a change in the remaining body. This a prime example of stress to create a self pollination effect... YES cannabis is not different than this arugula, given the right amout of stress we can trigger a self polinated cannabis plant. Its so cool to see this (its my first time), Im all about making seeds of anything.

Thanks for explaining, that was my theory on mine actually I broke a stem and tried to tape it back together and the leaves on it are now dying and some around it are as well then I just found a huge hole one that I took off but I'm thinking would regular ants screw it up? we seem to be having a ant problem got to get traps

I understand. It happens brother

There is a fine line between completly breaking the fiber and just breaking it. If the leaves are dying means there isnt enough fiber attached together to pass enough life juice to that limb, so it dies. You gotta break it no more than 50% to be safe. It happens to me as well sometimes I break them like almost completly and they just dont heal, they become saggy and wilted eventually dying.

Made up my mind today and gave 5 phenos a new playground. I made a small experiment, 4 phenos have broken down seaweed in the bottom of the pot, 1 pheno doesnt have seaweed just good ol soil.
They best looking phenos showed well rooted forms. Looking forward to them showing me their traits.

IMG_3115.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg
IMG_3117.jpg
IMG_3118.jpg
IMG_3119.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3121.jpg
IMG_3122.jpg
IMG_3123.jpg
IMG_3124.jpg

Id like to take the time to thank the few peps that actually interact with me. Sure feels good to have the support of the comunity, and for those that are just watching... well thanks too, drop a line or two?

Last but not least, I got a couple things here.

Bad genotype looks something like this, not worth the effort. But i will still let her do her thing.
IMG_3097.jpg

Sativa pheno
IMG_3100.jpg

Here you can see how I got her right after the first node then again at the third node. She keeps pulling up, so I made a more permenant restraint. She is one foxy pheno I like her too.
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg

Thats the garden. Tomatos and peppers are doing great :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_3104.jpg

On a random note here.
A couple days ago I cut Argula that was deep in flower, set it a side and to my suprise; check this out.
IMG_3094.jpg
IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3096.jpg

YUP nanners, or better said a self pollinating flower.

I had no idea arugula could selfpollinate, the stress caused by the cut triggers a change in the remaining body. This a prime example of stress to create a self pollination effect... YES cannabis is not different than this arugula, given the right amout of stress we can trigger a self polinated cannabis plant. Its so cool to see this (its my first time), Im all about making seeds of anything.
Beautiful garden! I am jealous...

:passitleft:

Check up on the garden to follow up after training. Everything seems ok :goodluck:

Didn't touch them just took a bunch of pictures again, it was raining so they got watered all day. I wanted to spray the neem oil and foliar feed, decided to leave for sunday. Looking forward to Solstice and preflowering days to see how much more they need to stretch. :nervous-guy:

Chunky Skunk
IMG_3137.jpg
IMG_3138.jpg
IMG_3139.jpg

Getting bushy again, considering a defol next time.

Personal Sat.
IMG_3140.jpg
IMG_3141.jpg

The fence is only 6 ft tall LOL. Im glad i did my training.
IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

What became of the main cola. Every new top gets a good chunk of the life juice and energy, not just the main cola.
IMG_3144.jpg

Not too worried about defol here because this pheno has most of the inside clear, and I just love them fan leaves.
IMG_3145.jpg

:surf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom