Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Danishoes, How goes?
How long do you let the greens soak and how much molasses per litre or galon?
Thanks
All good here Scott how about yourself?

So the greens I leave them at least 2-3 weeks. I eye ball it when they dont look green anymore clorophile is broken down I then take the greens out and use that to mulch the veggie beds. That way I make the full circle everything goes back to the soil.

Molases I used a 750 grm bottle, half to each of the teas I got going on. I let them fill up with rain water and I just keep adding organic matter all thru the season. I dont really know how many gallons of water it holds (the pond more than 50 gallons the other probably 10 gal) but I have noticed that the Nitrogen rich compost tea is little strong. So now I am using 2 liter of nitrogen rich tea and 2 liter of seaweed tea mixed for every feeding for the cannabis, and I am feeding 2 to 3 times a week, like on every update.

Why I think it is strong ? at the beggining I dumped 1/4 bag of sheep manure and 1/4 bag of mushroom manure and these things are on fire, they burn plants pretty fast. Stuff is breaking down since the tea have been brewing for over 2 months now.

I use the same mix for the rest of the veggies.

I hope this helps.
:passitleft:

For this pheno I decided to try out a square structure idea from @Melville Hobbes since I like the structure it gives out. Seems like a good help to keep the branches down on this one. The training doesnt seem to work much in keeping her low also its getting really bushy and the airflow is really poor inside. Shes already not the happiest in the garden still snapping out of some nutrient lockout, and she also seems to be in like preflower of I would even say first week of flowering?? I see way to many pistils random. I dont know this pheno I dont seem to understand this one.

Durban Poison
IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_2831.jpg
IMG_2832.jpg
IMG_2833.jpg
IMG_2834.jpg
IMG_2835.jpg
IMG_2836.jpg
IMG_2837.jpg
Not sure how that will work with your training style, but I'm definitely interested in finding out!

All good here Scott how about yourself?

So the greens I leave them at least 2-3 weeks. I eye ball it when they dont look green anymore clorophile is broken down I then take the greens out and use that to mulch the veggie beds. That way I make the full circle everything goes back to the soil.

Molases I used a 750 grm bottle, half to each of the teas I got going on. I let them fill up with rain water and I just keep adding organic matter all thru the season. I dont really know how many gallons of water it holds (the pond more than 50 gallons the other probably 10 gal) but I have noticed that the Nitrogen rich compost tea is little strong. So now I am using 2 liter of nitrogen rich tea and 2 liter of seaweed tea mixed for every feeding for the cannabis, and I am feeding 2 to 3 times a week, like on every update.

Why I think it is strong ? at the beggining I dumped 1/4 bag of sheep manure and 1/4 bag of mushroom manure and these things are on fire, they burn plants pretty fast. Stuff is breaking down since the tea have been brewing for over 2 months now.

I use the same mix for the rest of the veggies.
It helps, indeed, my friend. I have learned that the soil needs to be regenerated after harvest. Since my outside grows are in 30 galon pots, I spent quite a bit filling them with miracle grow. I wouldn't mind re-using that soil with organic nutrients.
Although I appreciate my compost bin for the garden, it is too full of insects to my liking. My lack of experience can't differ between the good and the bad insects when it comes to my girls.
I imagine that your TEA recipe can accomplish that without all the unknown pests.
I wouldn't mind a link about insects, wether they are good for the girls, or just nasty. lol.
Thanks so much for the 411, D! Will be book-marked for future reference. :thanks:

Not sure how that will work with your training style, but I'm definitely interested in finding out!

Not to sure either, but it seem reasonable to spread it out like that. The pheno is getting way too bushy Im assuing the airflow will be poor by the time flowering comes and it doesnt take the bending, it just keeps going up.
Since I had already placed some bamboo system for the tomato beds, I said what the heck maybe the can use something more permenant to hold them down.

:lot-o-toke:

It helps, indeed, my friend. I have learned that the soil needs to be regenerated after harvest. Since my outside grows are in 30 galon pots, I spent quite a bit filling them with miracle grow. I wouldn't mind re-using that soil with organic nutrients.
Although I appreciate my compost bin for the garden, it is too full of insects to my liking. My lack of experience can't differ between the good and the bad insects when it comes to my girls.
I imagine that your TEA recipe can accomplish that without all the unknown pests.
I wouldn't mind a link about insects, wether they are good for the girls, or just nasty. lol.
Thanks so much for the 411, D! Will be book-marked for future reference. :thanks:

Im glad it helps.

The thing I've learnt is that when the space and time are not there for a proper compost bin (taking in consideration that some compost may take up to a year to be ready to use), the option of being able to make a liquid ready version of the compost in way less time and space (usually ready in 3 months) is a great solution.

I dont really have a recipe, my bad. I cant recommend much since I eye ball everything all the time. Like this time around I used a little of the sheep manure and mushroom compost average NPK value of both is 1.1-0.7-1.3. But the container doesnt have much volume (doesnt hold a lot of water) so the mix is very rich I have to diluted more otherwise I feel the could burn the plant.

Check this out
Compost tea recipe:

Regarding insects all I know is spiders are bad and lady bugs are our friends. :hippy:

We got hit with very good sun today. So gave the garden a good feeding with half/half dose of compost tea and hit them with the need oil mixing it with the seaweed tea to foliar feed.

This pheno is insane it found it going upward again, nothing seems to control this one. Y might have to add a second level of bamboos.

She looks like VECNA (stranger things) I will officially name her Vecna.

VECNA AKA Durban poison.
IMG_2895.jpg
IMG_2896.jpg
IMG_2893.jpg
IMG_2894.jpg
IMG_2897.jpg
IMG_2889.jpg
IMG_2891.jpg
IMG_2892.jpg
IMG_2890.jpg

The Personal Sativa is my fave of this grow. She got a special place in the garden. She is putting on a show with that pheno structure. Im already considereing some sort of restraint like i've done with Vecna aka Durban Poison. If I dont control the height she is gonna be too tall.

Im glad they are all responding so good to this training. I can almost keep up thatas crazy.

Peronal Sat.
IMG_2899.jpg
IMG_2900.jpg
IMG_2901.jpg
IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

She is also responding incredible. just 2 days ago all the plant was trained. The formula is working so far.

Chunky Skunk
IMG_2903.jpg
IMG_2904.jpg
IMG_2905.jpg
IMG_2906.jpg
IMG_2907.jpg

Lots of progress for the clones.

Seems like one of the clones of the Vecna aka Durban is in preflower, one little pistil on this pheno thats crazy. I dont even know how to interpret this. Ive never seen a clone 2 weeks old show a pistil, has anyone seen this?

3684b14c-db77-42ed-a570-110d84c8d03a.JPG
aa190d3e-6442-490d-b28d-022736f60efc.jpg
IMG_2959.jpg

I had a busy week so I schedule a big training/defol tomorrow or sunday. Passed by to see the ladies and gave them a feeding same mix half/half my compost tea 1 gallon total mix divided by 4 big plants and the 2 small ones. Did foliar spray mixing neem oil and seaweed tea.

Things that catch my eye, all the phenos are in preflower mode since a week or so, soo crazy never seen that before summer solstice? Ok well early harvest? we will see. Im planning on stoping the heavy trainning after summer solstice (unless it gets too high during flower).

Durban Poison aka Vecna
IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

Sativa Pheno (possible filipino origins)
IMG_0037.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg

Great weekend for the garden, they got doble dose of juice. After summer solstice I stop using the nitrogen rich compost tea. Also foliar sprayed everything (including tomatos and plants around the cannabis). Foliar spray using neem oil with seaweed tea.
:morenutes:

Mayor training day for all.

Personal Sat.
IMG_0057.JPEG
IMG_0058.JPEG
IMG_0059.JPEG
FullSizeRender.JPEG
IMG_0062.JPEG
IMG_0065.JPEG
IMG_0064.JPEG
IMG_0066.JPEG
IMG_0067.JPEG

IMG_0061.JPEG

I really like how this plant takes the training, she is puting on a good show. Im not a huge fan of indica hybrids but this one is got a place in the garden.

She is got great lower canopy and now the top is starting to take shape. Shes got tight nodes and plenty of potential flowers :cheesygrinsmiley:

So far the mission is horizontal growth rather than vertical.

Chunky Skunk
IMG_0068.JPEG
IMG_0069.JPEG
IMG_0070.JPEG
IMG_0071.JPEG
IMG_0073.JPEG
IMG_0074.JPEG
IMG_0075.JPEG
IMG_0076.JPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back