Status
Not open for further replies.
For this one I had to improvise something to hold the top crown now the the lower canopy is under control. I sure look forward to seeing all this training pay off. This pheno looks very bushy still so a goo defol is coming.

She is finally looking recovered from the iron cal mag lock out. Hopefully she stays good till the end. She is gonna be a giver.

Durban Poison aka Vecna
IMG_0079.JPEG
IMG_0078.JPEG
IMG_0077.JPEG

IMG_0080.JPEG
IMG_0081.JPEG
IMG_0082.JPEG

Takes cannabis abuse to a whole new level! :p Your plants look awesome!

:hookah:

Thank you kindly.

i've been on a mission since I put them on the ground; make them happy in exchange for great quality meds. I like having fun with the training.
:party:
I wish that I had a place where I could grow outside. Although everyone that I know that grows outside in my area has lots of pest issues.

I wish that I had a place where I could grow outside. Although everyone that I know that grows outside in my area has lots of pest issues.
Growing outside for me is less challenging than indoors. I think growing either way invites pests, despite all the weather risks implied with the outdoor grow, yields are better. Form my experiences that is :hippy:

Im very surprised even One came thru, pretty stoked about that. I will be setting up a pot for that pheno, or go all in and put it on the ground june 21 st Summer solstice?.

My guess is One month vegging outside and as soon as they peak maturity they start to flower, from July to End of september makes 12 weeks maybe 14 weeks mid October (if the humidity allows it). Yeah something like that 80-100 days to finish.

All I know is around September I set up a tent in the back yard.
:cool:

Im very surprised even One came thru, pretty stoked about that. I will be setting up a pot for that pheno, or go all in and put it on the ground june 21 st Summer solstice?.

My guess is One month vegging outside and as soon as they peak maturity they start to flower, from July to End of september makes 12 weeks maybe 14 weeks mid October (if the humidity allows it). Yeah something like that 80-100 days to finish.

All I know is around September I set up a tent in the back yard.
:cool:
Haha nice man oh ya I completely forgot that post I made about the blue venom lol don’t even remember going to bed that night

They are going to grow up so fast :bongrip:enjoy your time with them before they all try to get bushy and choke you with their long sativa tentacles

Its only my second time cloning I must say, but seems like once they set up good roots they take off. Hopefully they keep growing fast, they have a lot of catching up to do.

I wont be training any of them, I will just let them grow straight see how the pheno turns out.

:passitleft:

So today was a great day, got to play around the garden again. I start the update with the Durban aka Vecna, she is in flower mode I cant deny that now after a full inspection + defol + training, I saw at least 5 main colas showing more than one pistil. It cant be coincidence it must be flower time.

So after todays feeding (half/half mix) and foliar spray (neem + seawwed tea) I will be dropping the N rich tea for this pheno, only water for a couple weeks, once in full flower we hit them with the PK.

The node-ing and the training is showing some potential. Have a look

Durban Poison aka Vecna
IMG_3053.jpg
IMG_3054.jpg
IMG_3063.jpg

Supercharger of life juice to the main top crown.
IMG_3064.jpg

Pistils here
IMG_3065.jpg

Purple stem another sign of change biochemistry in the pheno, and could be a sign of purple finishing colors we will see.
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3052.jpg

Pistils on the top crown
IMG_3050.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg

And here I go breaking her TOP, so everyone else gets a piece of that growth juice.
IMG_3068.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom