ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

image.jpg

@ViparSpectra
This 2500 is bringing the “rays”. Absolutely love this light. Thanks for a great product.

NTH

As we know Mean Well driver is the top or best driver, and Samsung diodes are the best diodes, so we use them on our best light, even though they are more expensive than others.
For our slogan "Always Growing", we hope we could grow up together with all growers. We will be always on the way to
R&D best light for you.

Here is the meaning of our slogan:
1. Maintain enthusiasm for planting;
2. Maintain vitality for the brand, always upgrade technology, and go beyond ourselves;
3. Attract more excellent growers, expand the "ViparSpectra family" and provide satisfying services for everyone;
4. Always accompany you and keep moving forward.
And as newer user and comp winner , I could not be happier with being a brick in that road than I am right now. About to trim the second of my autos from under the p4000 after 56 days flowering. Solid nugs full of trichs too.

What is a suitable tent with led light to grow indoor? How do you adjust it? Just from our description about the lights or do you have any good way?

Welcome to share with us! :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:
For me in the UK and the spaces we have to use. A angled loft/attic shaped tent would be a godsend. There are a lot of us growing in odd dimensions due to roof angles above our spaces. Inhave seen a few on the market but thet always seem to be for very large tents only . I have bought a very poor quality 2mx2m and sliced it up into sections that fit together with fabric tape at the joins .. not an airtight or smell safe tent at all but is light proof. Above where I hang it . I use 2 way thermal foil to stop heat from the sun hitting the roof , transferring through and heating my grow room inches below them . It also stop heat leaving through it in winter too. I think a tent with this as a roof layer as standard and selling point could do well for attic growers too. I also have a sheet of anti F.l.i r too !. Also wanted to add a new lic or two of the second plant out today which is another Girl scout cookie auto that has been under the p4000 for 58 days flowering. It has given another set of amazing, dense buds that will no doubt remain solid after the dry too. 4 more to go before the harvest is complete and I am so happy with the results so far. Excellent work Viparspectra R and D team members.
20211203_181629.jpg
20211203_181435.jpg
20211203_171326.jpg
20211203_171223.jpg
20211203_170934.jpg
20211203_170744.jpg

For me in the UK and the spaces we have to use. A angled loft/attic shaped tent would be a godsend. There are a lot of us growing in odd dimensions due to roof angles above our spaces. Inhave seen a few on the market but thet always seem to be for very large tents only . I have bought a very poor quality 2mx2m and sliced it up into sections that fit together with fabric tape at the joins .. not an airtight or smell safe tent at all but is light proof. Above where I hang it . I use 2 way thermal foil to stop heat from the sun hitting the roof , transferring through and heating my grow room inches below them . It also stop heat leaving through it in winter too. I think a tent with this as a roof layer as standard and selling point could do well for attic growers too. I also have a sheet of anti F.l.i r too !. Also wanted to add a new lic or two of the second plant out today which is another Girl scout cookie auto that has been under the p4000 for 58 days flowering. It has given another set of amazing, dense buds that will no doubt remain solid after the dry too. 4 more to go before the harvest is complete and I am so happy with the results so far. Excellent work Viparspectra R and D team members.
20211203_181629.jpg
20211203_181435.jpg
20211203_171326.jpg
20211203_171223.jpg
20211203_170934.jpg
20211203_170744.jpg
I have a nice area that could be used with an angled tent. I’m all in.

NTH

Thank you @ViparSpectra

A lot of useful information for selecting the right size light, without over doing it.

My current light setup is not providing the light I need to fill a 4x4 scrog; so, saving money for a good light for my 4x4 tent and this info. helps out a lot.

Thank you again.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
A more than worthy member who deserves a sponsored grow #ViparSpectraP4000 style .

20211203_181629.jpg
20211203_181435.jpg
20211203_171326.jpg
20211203_171223.jpg
20211203_170934.jpg
20211203_170744.jpg
Very nice!

A more than worthy member who deserves a sponsored grow #ViparSpectraP4000 style .

Thank you for the kind words @Ganjagrandaddy

I will be starting another DWC with the @ViparSpectra XS-2000 being the primary light. I owe them this journal from my GJotM win. So it will be interesting to see the coverage I get in a 4x4 tent. I know it's not enough, so I may play with light manipulation this grow.

@Nine Toed Hippie looking good.

Thanks for stopping in @DeeBoy always welcome.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Thank you @ViparSpectra

A lot of useful information for selecting the right size light, without over doing it.

My current light setup is not providing the light I need to fill a 4x4 scrog; so, saving money for a good light for my 4x4 tent and this info. helps out a lot.

Thank you again.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Our new bar light for the 4x4 tent will be launched soon. :ganjamon:

Happy Monday! :love::love:
Always observe your plants and listen to what they're telling you. Remember to properly adjust the height and brightness of your light according to your plant's desired level for optimal growth.
1f44d.png
1f331.png

#Always Growing #ViparSpectra XS series: XS Series

I have a nice area that could be used with an angled tent. I’m all in.

NTH
We should get busy end employees some cheap workers to build one. Lol . I would live to design based on needs. Tailored tents with F.l.i.r protection and 2 way insulated bubblewrap keep heat out and heat in as needed. Exhaust fan inbuilt and small air intake below decks pushing air up inflated tubes that are also pierced in regular intervals that would pipe air low down at base level.

Thank you for the kind words @Ganjagrandaddy

I will be starting another DWC with the @ViparSpectra XS-2000 being the primary light. I owe them this journal from my GJotM win. So it will be interesting to see the coverage I get in a 4x4 tent. I know it's not enough, so I may play with light manipulation this grow.

@Nine Toed Hippie looking good.

Thanks for stopping in @DeeBoy always welcome.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..
Well deserved win buddy. I ignore the coverage recommended as I learnt with their xs1500. To get 6 plants to flowering under such a tiny light before I had to move a few was astounding to me. I really thought a single plant was all I could get under that one and it harvested two decent sized autos following the vegging of 6. I am convinced they underestimate coverage to avoid disappointment. It will no doubt do well. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it . Be lucky buddy. Have a great day. Glad to see you join the party with us.

Waiting game on the 1st buds from the p4000 with 5 days low and slow drying at 8°c .
20211205_141657.jpg

These last 4 ladies are about to hit a second pistil burst before their finish in about 14 days. The p4000 has produced some rock solid and well light fed nugs. The autos were kept lower by l.s.t and I dont doubt that the yield from this light would be far higher if I had left them taller and untrained. It is so powerful and has reached all of the plants so well . The next run is going to be 6 unreleased tester strains from fast buds and I am going to allow them to form a more natural shape ( within reason!) to test the genetics but it will also be a great way to prove the abilities of this unit of pure sunshine... here are my ladies in waiting. Roll on harvest in 2 weeks time. Dragon force will be used for 7 days now to boost the second flush. Be well
20211205_142616.jpg
20211205_142450.jpg
20211205_142245.jpg
20211205_142128.jpg
20211205_141948.jpg
20211205_141801.jpg
The best is yet to come !!!!!

20211205_141657.jpg

Hello , i just got my new vipar spectra xs 2000 led , i have to admit this is the best well built light i have seen , sturdy , well laid out , and it really gives out a great amount of light , its a tiny bit heavier than a lot of the other lights out there but man its built like a brick shit house as they say, very happy with this purchase.

Back
Top Bottom