ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Here's the 2x4 tent my student is using. SS grower
IMG_5984.jpg

I had great results using it on my Panama I recently harvested also. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3406.jpeg

IMG_3382.jpeg

IMG_3078.jpeg

IMG_3079.jpeg
That's great! Hope our lights continue to bring you better and more harvests.

I am going to run this one Fruity Pebbles under this VA 600 and post daily results from start to finish if I can. I will veg until the plant almost fills the 4x4 tent then flip her. Today will be day one. I put her in larger container with Happy frog soil last night so she needs to put down some roots then she will be off to the races. Fruity Pebbles gets HUGE when vegged and fed properly.

It looks very healthy. If you veg it and fill up the 4x4 tent, VA600 may be a bit small. KS5000 is currently the most suitable for 4X4 tents and the Par distribution is very uniform.

They have a fantastic deal on their new @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro. Imo there isn’t a better light for the price. I was very impressed with the light distribution n how evenly it was spread. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thank you for your recognition of our lights, we have been working hard to provide better products with the best price.

They’re looking happy as little clams :yahoo:

My Mosca auto's just hit 23-24 days but much larger? Interesting, carry on. SSgrower
Your journal has your autos coming up on July 24th. That would make them 37 days old today.
Mine came up on Aug 4th making them 26 days old today. That makes your plants 11 days older than mine.

My autos aren't little for their age by any means.
Yours have hit flower stretch and are a different strain. Between this and the age difference, it should explain the difference in size. Hope this helps.

What size pots are your autos in?

Thanks for the reply's guys, I have been so busy with germination I lost track of time. No excuse and thanks for your observance as it helps me tremendously. I have popped 9 seeds and only 6 came up and 2 were males from some Edgar Pena regs. Anyway it had me whirling and I bought some new pottong soil today "Dr. Earth" Pot of Gold, as to the material bag size I used 1 5 gal & 2 3 gal bags for the auto's. From glass "tails" to the 3 and 5 to lessen shock. Sorry if it seemed I was inflating my grow, not my intent. I am a 2 yr indoor grower in Coco Loco & Canna coco mix , dynomyco & Canna Coco nutes, using FF Big Bloom earthworm castings a bat guano booster. SSgrower

have been so busy with germination I lost track of time. No excuse and thanks for your observance as it helps me tremendously.
No biggie. I lose track all the time.
"Dr. Earth" Pot of Gold,
I think that is what @InTheShed used for a few grows. Seemed to be pretty good stuff.
I used 1 5 gal & 2 3 gal bags for the auto's. From glass "tails" to the 3 and 5 to lessen shock.
I don't worry about shock. I transplant mine from Solo cups into their final (3 or 5 gallon) pot. I've never had issues with autos. I transplant them like I do a photoperiod and feed them just as heavily as a photo as well.
The only difference in the way I treat them is just their light duration and sometimes the light intensity since exposure is six hours longer and they can hit their DLI easier. This varies from plant to plant.
Sorry if it seemed I was inflating my grow, not my intent.
Nah, no worries ,you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom