ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Thanks for the reply's guys, I have been so busy with germination I lost track of time. No excuse and thanks for your observance as it helps me tremendously. I have popped 9 seeds and only 6 came up and 2 were males from some Edgar Pena regs. Anyway it had me whirling and I bought some new pottong soil today "Dr. Earth" Pot of Gold, as to the material bag size I used 1 5 gal & 2 3 gal bags for the auto's. From glass "tails" to the 3 and 5 to lessen shock. Sorry if it seemed I was inflating my grow, not my intent. I am a 2 yr indoor grower in Coco Loco & Canna coco mix , dynomyco & Canna Coco nutes, using FF Big Bloom earthworm castings a bat guano booster. SSgrower
Never mind and we already looking forward to your new set.

A Sour G (front) and two Fat Bastards under a XS1500 Pro on their Day 33.
S2 9-5-23 D33.jpg

Loving life, love your girls, loving the green, loving KS3000. lol
They all look healthy and happy.

Love your lights! I upgraded my 2x2 cabinet from a VS Dimmable 450 W with an XS 1000 and it has worked well. In my 4x2 I also had the 450s in the 4x2 cabinet replaced by XS 1500s. You have improved your product so much, and improved my yields as well -- all with less power.

I have attached a few of photos from my current grow. I hope to start a grow journal soon to show off what these babies can do!

Shot of 2x4x6 cabinet with 2 White Widow strains. The plant on the left is 36" tall, and the plant on the right was stunted purposely by dimming the lights and reducing nutes for a few days during late veg. Dimming is a feature I use and appreciate.

DSC_1545.jpeg

This photo shows the lights and the access doors to the lights in the 4x2x6 cabinets. The doors are solely for access to the light controls. I move the shelves instead of lights in my set up.

DSC_1358.jpeg

This is the 2x2x5 cabinet with the XS 1000 showing one of the White Widow plants after manifolding.

DSC_1191.jpeg

Again, I really like your products here. You have thought out the needs of the micro-grower very well.

MGM

Love your lights! I upgraded my 2x2 cabinet from a VS Dimmable 450 W with an XS 1000 and it has worked well. In my 4x2 I also had the 450s in the 4x2 cabinet replaced by XS 1500s. You have improved your product so much, and improved my yields as well -- all with less power.

I have attached a few of photos from my current grow. I hope to start a grow journal soon to show off what these babies can do!

Shot of 2x4x6 cabinet with 2 White Widow strains. The plant on the left is 36" tall, and the plant on the right was stunted purposely by dimming the lights and reducing nutes for a few days during late veg. Dimming is a feature I use and appreciate.

DSC_1545.jpeg

This photo shows the lights and the access doors to the lights in the 4x2x6 cabinets. The doors are solely for access to the light controls. I move the shelves instead of lights in my set up.

DSC_1358.jpeg

This is the 2x2x5 cabinet with the XS 1000 showing one of the White Widow plants after manifolding.

DSC_1191.jpeg

Again, I really like your products here. You have thought out the needs of the micro-grower very well.

MGM
Very nice greenery MGM! :Rasta:

DSC_1545.jpeg

DSC_1358.jpeg

DSC_1191.jpeg

MGM
Nice work and I’m also a fan @ViparSpectra products. CL🍀

DSC_1545.jpeg

DSC_1358.jpeg

DSC_1191.jpeg

MGM
You really can tell the difference in yield as I bought the Viparspectra KS2500 wondering if it would veg plants well, it even flowers auto's so far, I am very satisfied with my purchase. Viparspectra liked my growing and sponsored my grow with a KS3000 for my 2nd 3x3 tent. My Viparspectra tent is almost 3 years old. Works great. SSgrower

That sounds excellent, SSgrower. I will need to find your grow and check it out. Maybe one day I can impress ViparSpectra enough one day to sponsor a grow with a couple of XS 1500 Pro models!

You really can tell the difference in yield as I bought the Viparspectra KS2500 wondering if it would veg plants well, it even flowers auto's so far, I am very satisfied with my purchase. Viparspectra liked my growing and sponsored my grow with a KS3000 for my 2nd 3x3 tent. My Viparspectra tent is almost 3 years old. Works great. SSgrower
@ViparSpectra make great lights and Val is one of coolest reps. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

@ViparSpectra make great lights and Val is one of coolest reps. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
I'm looking forward to hearing from Val once I start my grow journal. I have a White Widow plant that stretched like mad on me going from 14" to 36" creating a bunch of long, leggy branches. I've had quite a few seeds of this strain stretch this way. Those long branches will make a good experiment on how deeply the lights work into the canopy to form colas. I've had previous grows just go gangbusters with the XS 1500s, so I'm eager to see what they do with this strain.

DSC_1545.jpeg

DSC_1358.jpeg

DSC_1191.jpeg

MGM
Thank you for your support and we are delighted that the lights have improved your products and yields.

Nice work and I’m also a fan @ViparSpectra products. CL🍀
Thank you for your support dear CaptainLucky
Thank you ssgrower, we have always insisted on making better lights and not letting your guys down.💪

That sounds excellent, SSgrower. I will need to find your grow and check it out. Maybe one day I can impress ViparSpectra enough one day to sponsor a grow with a couple of XS 1500 Pro models!
Come on Bro!
Thank you for the compliment. I'll be shy. LOL

Back
Top Bottom