ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Did you read about Marshydro prices I gave example of? How is it that for Mars hydro we get almost the same price than it’s in us but somehow magically for viparspectra shipping costs are higher to the point of being twice as expensive in Europe?

Sorry I don’t buy that explanation.
Who knows man, some times even countries have restrictions on heavy wattage LED lights to control the use of power drawn from grids. Making it a logistics nightmare to finally end up locally to you. So they might hike price's in certain countries just because of how hard it is for them to get there.

What im trying to say, maybe their logistics doesn't make into Europe the same way as a Mars hydro, so they charge extra for international service?

Different companies even if they are all from china, have different operational logistics and distribution logistics.

There's some lights that are cheaper for Canadians, and we in the US pay like 19% over, it's all just logistics bro. And also each company has their own markups* on winnings vs products investments made (ghost annual debt). Too bad they don't have Indian websites, because there it would be SUPER cheap, their prices would be rock bottom.

Can't you just get a friend to buy you a light in the US and Forward it to you there bro?

I mean it's not that hard, and it would get to you in like 5-7 days.

Eeeh?

Prices on amazon.de for xs1500 pro are €200 so the same as on your website and for xs2500 are whole whopping €375... so like 25% higher.

How is that a Black Friday promo? I feel disappointed and cheated. Increasing prices just before Black Friday so then you can tell “20% lower” is kind of cheating.

Not only we have like TWICE as high prices but we have no 8% discount that US and AU get. I fell like second class customer.

How I’m supposed to buy from you when I see you treat people in EU like that?
Did you read about Marshydro prices I gave example of? How is it that for Mars hydro we get almost the same price than it’s in us but somehow magically for viparspectra shipping costs are higher to the point of being twice as expensive in Europe?

Sorry I don’t buy that explanation.
Dear Pepenix,

First, thank you for the question, as I'm not in charge of sales and am generally more concerned with how well everyone's plants are growing, I can't get back to you on the pricing issue, but I will pass on the above information to the sales department.

Thank you again.

2x Black Domina under a single ViparSpectra V1000 (60$ light) *With a custom made DIY reflective housing around it*

IMG_20231112_081737.jpg

If you want more bang for your buck, I strongly recommend @ViparSpectra lights.

(Day 38 of flower today)

IMG_20231127_193330.jpg

IMG_20231127_193334.jpg

IMG_20231127_193347.jpg
IMG_20231127_193218.jpg
IMG_20231127_193701.jpg
Thank you for the explanation, you are so kind.

And also thank you for the pictures, the buds are huge! We are also pleased to hear that you approve of our lights. Thank you again.

Sour G and 2 Fat Bastards on Flip + 72 under the @ViparSpectra KS5000.
S2 11-26-23 F72.jpg
Always looks great!

Well, he bought 3 at a 21% discount on Amazon, my sale anyway, na,na,na Ha
Sorry for my delay, but great to hear this good news. lol

I agree. Let's see some nice shots! I am looking for some photos of the ViparSpectra lights with a nice bunch of colas under them to possibly use in a product review.
Anybody have some nice shots we could consider? Post them here. :cheer:
I am more than happy to send over pics once these 3 are in mid to late flower.

All were grown with a Vipar xs1500

Here's a Peyote Critical

my cross of Bubba Kush x Widow

another of mine, Skywalker OG x Widow

OK I'll stop, it would be easier to put a link to my photos, All my plants either go full length flowering or finish the last half or more under the xs1500

Not the greatest pic LC, but the XS3000s are clearly in view.
1708125189005.png

LC, here's another with greenery under the KS5000.
1708125745607.png

Found another with some youngsters under the KS5000.

1708127247571.png

Damn, I think I can do this all night! Another KS5000 pic.
1708127340131.png

Back
Top Bottom