ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Sour G & 2 Fat Bastards on Flip + 13 under the KS5000.
S2 9-27-23 F13.jpg
Sour G and 2 Fat Bastards on Flip + 31 under the @ViparSpectra KS5000.

S2 10-15-23 F31 tent.jpg

Looking good all the same

The fat buds are still stacking 😍

To all 420magazine growers,

ViparSpectra's Black Friday has already begun, and Cyber Monday (BFCM) has BIG SALES on Amazon sites. MORE THAN 20% OFF for KS/XS/Pro series grow lights!!!

Don't forget Amazon Black Friday Deal is limited on Nov 27th. 🔥🔥🔥

Amazon US: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon CA: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon AU: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon UK: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon EU: VIPARSPECTRA

Black Friday sale image -1080x1080 -.jpg

I just upgraded my 2x2 veg box from the XS 1000 to the XS 1500 Pro to give the box greater flexibility in how I use it, allowing me to use it more often as a full-fledged flowering box as well as veg box.

Thanks for the sale!

MGM

Thank you guys for supports our lights, looking forward to you sharing more with us. :green_heart:

Eeeh?

Prices on amazon.de for xs1500 pro are €200 so the same as on your website and for xs2500 are whole whopping €375... so like 25% higher.

How is that a Black Friday promo? I feel disappointed and cheated. Increasing prices just before Black Friday so then you can tell “20% lower” is kind of cheating.

To all 420magazine growers,

ViparSpectra's Black Friday has already begun, and Cyber Monday (BFCM) has BIG SALES on Amazon sites. MORE THAN 20% OFF for KS/XS/Pro series grow lights!!!

Don't forget Amazon Black Friday Deal is limited on Nov 27th. 🔥🔥🔥

Amazon US: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon CA: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon AU: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon UK: VIPARSPECTRA
Amazon EU: VIPARSPECTRA

Black Friday sale image -1080x1080 -.jpg
Eeeh?

Prices on amazon.de for xs1500 pro are €200 so the same as on your website and for xs2500 are whole whopping €375... so like 25% higher.

How is that a Black Friday promo? I feel disappointed and cheated. Increasing prices just before Black Friday so then you can tell “20% lower” is kind of cheating.

Not only we have like TWICE as high prices but we have no 8% discount that US and AU get. I fell like second class customer.

How I’m supposed to buy from you when I see you treat people in EU like that?

Some of best looking nugs I had from ViparSpectra lights.
Eeeh?

Not only we have like TWICE as high prices but we have no 8% discount that US and AU get. I fell like second class customer.
Maybe taxes there are high I know shipping is crazy now

Some of best looking nugs I had from ViparSpectra lights.

Maybe taxes there are high I know shipping is crazy now
Tax is VAT which is 22%. Duty is usually 8% but i believe for this would be 0%. On Top of that euro is more expensive than dollar.
I can’t believe that transport costs are 100% of light value because it’s exactly twice on every light of theirs. What costs 70 usd is 140 euro in Europe what is 100 is 200. And xs1500 is not twice The size of 70 USD light.

So high transport costs doesnt hold water.

Also look at other brands. Mars hydro ts1000 is 130 usd vs 140 euro. So they somehow can transport at lower costs than viparspectra and don’t need to double numbers and add appropriate currency letter to it like viparspectra does?

There is no reasonable explanation for why they are treating prople in Eu like that.

Tax is VAT which is 22%. Duty is usually 8% but i believe for this would be 0%. On Top of that euro is more expensive than dollar.
I can’t believe that transport costs are 100% of light value because it’s exactly twice on every light of theirs. What costs 70 usd is 140 euro in Europe what is 100 is 200. And xs1500 is not twice The size of 70 USD light.

So high transport costs doesnt hold water.

Also look at other brands. Mars hydro ts1000 is 130 usd vs 140 euro. So they somehow can transport at lower costs than viparspectra and don’t need to double numbers and add appropriate currency letter to it like viparspectra does?

There is no reasonable explanation for why they are treating prople in Eu like that.
Its not fun paying here either. Cost here has gone up. Cause it's all going away.. soon we be able to 3d print it. It's going be Kool.

Its not ewuivalent of 60 USD in here. I described pricing in Europe quite extensively so I don’t know what else I need to do for people to see twice as much peices disparity bwteeen us and Europe.

Thus it’s not the best bang for buck

Its not ewuivalent of 60 USD in here. I described pricing in Europe quite extensively so I don’t know what else I need to do for people to see twice as much peices disparity bwteeen us and Europe.

Thus it’s not the best bang for buck
I'm sorry it's not convenient for you, international shipping and fees can sometimes pile on and make small simple purchases a nightmare, I understand. Have you tried finding local used light? Like through Facebook Marketplace?

I'm sorry it's not convenient for you, international shipping and fees can sometimes pile on and make small simple purchases a nightmare, I understand. Have you tried finding local used light? Like through Facebook Marketplace?
Did you read about Marshydro prices I gave example of? How is it that for Mars hydro we get almost the same price than it’s in us but somehow magically for viparspectra shipping costs are higher to the point of being twice as expensive in Europe?

Sorry I don’t buy that explanation.

Back
Top Bottom