Volksball's First Grow: White Widow Feminized Grow Journal 2018

Good morning, guys.

Quick question: my shorter stalks on my other plants are growing fatter, fuller buds, while my taller plant still has inches of space between its bud sites, leaving the buds/branches to look a bit more empty.

I'm guessing because the shorter ones can concentrate their flowers to a smaller area, whereas the taller branches have more area to fill? Basically, they may all have the same amount of bud growth, but over different areas. I'm just hoping that what looked to be my healthiest plant, isn't struggling to grow buds.

Any thoughts?

Thx.
Watch the tall ones fill in the gaps and the short ones stretch out. Try as you might to train them, in the end, they will do what they need to do.

Watch the tall ones fill in the gaps and the short ones stretch out. Try as you might to train them, in the end, they will do what they need to do.
Thanks. I haven't tried training them at all because I'd hate to snap them as their stalks are woody and less bendable than before. Should I be?

It'll be neat to see them do what you described. Hopefully they all become long, full, fat kolas!

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be.

It's all good, nothing to be done. Branches that stretched more will have more space between the nodes. Those spaces will either be completely filled or they will bulk up on their own. Feed it and keep it happy. It's basically on its own from here to chop.
Ahhh...the 'sit back and watch' period. It's a nice break from the last 4 months!

Save up your energy for the harvesting/trimming/drying and burping period... There is a lot more work to come, so enjoy this quiet time while you can. :)
So I hear! Happy to do it when the reward is so good.

Hey guys,

Was just under the canopy and noticed this. Should I be worried? Or is this regular branch wear and tear?

Thx.

Attachments

• 20190306_192554.jpg
    20190306_192554.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 57
  • 20190306_192521.jpg
    20190306_192521.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 67
Hey guys,

I think I may know the answer here, but looking for some confirmation. I've been watering 2.3 gallons every 72 hours into my 7gal pots for weeks now. I get about 20% runoff. The last time I watered, the soil was a bit damp still, but I watered anyway, as it seems to be working well. I worry about root rot and other problems associated with over watering. You'll see by the photos, the plants look healthy, or they seem to be to me anyway. No drooping. Growth isn't too rapid, but I may be expecting too much, too fast.

Firstly, is the amount I'm watering too much, in your opinion? And should I be watering less frequently? Or should I shut up and be happy that my plants are thriving and stick to the plan? Ha.

I notice healthy leaves fall off the plants if they're rustled when I'm in there. I read that if leaves fall of for seemingly no reason, they may be overfed.

Thoughts?

Day 104/29F
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20190309_132746.jpg
    20190309_132746.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190309_132939.jpg
    20190309_132939.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 77
I know you can't lift your pots but can you tip them and get a hand under them? If so, feel the bottoms or the bottom sides at least. If they're wet, don't water.

We tend not to let our plants dry out in flower the way we do in veg, but I wouldn't water a plant with damp soil.
Ah gotcha. I'll try that on the next water day. Thx for that.

Hey guys,

Question:

I had to run to the basement to grab a few things and literally bumped into the light switch that flipped the lights on in the basement. Dammit. They weren't on for more than 3 seconds, but light undoubtedly entered the tent. How bad was that?

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom