W9 Blueberry Bloom Revegging - Help Please!

My five large blueberry plants are week nine in bloom. I thought they were fox tailing when actually the new growth is re-veg. What do I do??? I’m so stressed there isn’t any reason I can think of.... should I take it down????

I am not an expert, but I would take them down to prevent stress Hermie's and unwanted pollination. Then I would figure out what the heck is going on and fix it if it is an environmental cause.

Someone more experienced may have a different idea.

Peace

Can you post some pics?

Usually revegging takes quite a long time and will mean that the current flowering round is over. That means either putting them back into veg, or else using them for hash or something.

Revegging and hermies don’t occur at the same time in my experience.

Hmmm trichomes...done? . :hmmmm: Well I don’t know about that- probably they’re not ‘done’ yet as in ‘ready’/ but they may be done as in they’re not going to get any better.

If a plant is truly revegging it just gets more and more leafy. The buds stop developing. I’m not much of a trichomes watcher so can’t say specifically what happens with them. Maybe they continue to mature as the plant continues to cover them in leaf.

Back
Top Bottom