Water marks on lower leaves - Soil

Clem

Hi,

I am new on this forum and english isn't my first langage so be kind :)

-What Strain is it? Black crystal and white lemon
-Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrids. Black crystal is clearly à Sativa pheno and white lemon is mor indica
-How Many Plants? 2
-Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative
-If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 39 days
-If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
-Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
-Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Pro mix BX
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3gal for now
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 400whps
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 24°c day and going slowly to 12,5°C at night
RH of Room/Cabinet? Low the day, around 45% and goes sometimes to 77%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Hard to tell, I used "rapitest ph soil test" to check the run off and it seemed to be around 6.5 and 7. I ll check again next watering
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Maybe every 4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Gaïa green about a small cup per 5 gal of soil, epsom salt small cup per 20gal. I used High Brix molasse in one watering.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x3x5

So the marks on the leaves are going from the lowest leaves and now spreading upward and only on fan leaves so far. I looked on many forums but i couldn't find a picture that could relate to my case (I might no be experienced enough to see it) I plan on running à scrog with 2 plants and upgrade them to à 7 gal pot. They look to be healthy other than that, grow rate is good. These are 2 fem. They showed their sex around the 4 th week .

Thank you for your help and I love this forum! Lots of good informations and ideas!

20160227_163318.jpg
20160227_163310.jpg
20160225_195612.jpg
20160225_195537.jpg
20160225_195527.jpg

Nitrogen deficiency starts at bottom of plant leafs start to yellow and die , also water on the leafs isn't good it magnifys the light Nd burns the leaf

Hi stonedndrunk, thanks for your reply! I agree with you on how a N def spread but this doesn't really look much like it.. it would be à Quick fix tho... I ll be carefull on the next watering for the water on the leaves (It doesn't happens often)

I'm gonna just say this might be wrong.But I have a feeling you are using the same amount of nutrients for each plant. If this is so you might want to try feeding or mixing separate containers with different amount of food. One plant might want to eat more than the other plant needs. Might drive you crazy cause you will think but I am feeding them the same as the other plant but you might just have a high maintenance bitch. Like one girl you have to spend a lot of money on and another might be a cheap slut haha.GL hope that helps.:Namaste:

:scratchinghead:Yes you are right, I am using the same amount of nutes for both. I might have a case of cheap and high maintenance bitches.. so you still think it is N def ? Both have the same problem.

I looked more at your plant. I would feed the plants the same thing you have been doing but ph should be 5.8-6.3. You said up top that you are growing in soil but promix is considered a hydro grow. Hope that helps gl. :Namaste:

:thanks:Hi dude, thanks for looking at my case !
I realize that the ph might be à bit off but i am not even sure how much it is.. what would you recommend as a ph test not too expensive and maybe an EC meter ?
I ll post more pics later today after repotting to 5gal to show the spread of the problem.

Just buy a digital pH meter , ID say if you haven't been checking it then that's your problem for sure ... Test your water , and run off water

Yeah if your are cheap like me you can just ebay a ph meter and there will be a combo of ph meter and tds meter for like 12$. Unless you like to be flashy and get yourself a bluelabs one for between 60$- idk like 800$ depending on how you roll. Some people like big rims on their cars some just don't give a damn as long as it works. Hope that helps GL. :Namaste:

Yeah I think a cheap one will do. They are growing fine after the repotting and it seems that the problem stoped or at least slowed but I ll keep an eye on this and keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom