Watering & feeding suggestion

tomtom1409

Hey all , I wondered what are some suggestion to feed / water my girls .
feed feed water ,
feed water feed , etc .

some of my grow specs :
80x80x180 tent , indicas , indoor ofcourse
thnx guyz !

re: Watering & feeding suggestion

One option would be to feed a dilute solution every time, as in the orchid growers' mantra of "Fertilize weakly weekly." I personally like the notion of bathing the roots in fresh nutrients consistently rather than feast or famine.

Varies on the medium as soil and hydro and hydro like soil all can be a bit different, along with the variance in strains. Have to go by what the plants are telling you

I run all Botanicare products I peed on an everyday basis I use coco my nutrients are specialized directly for the Coco I am running 3 ml of cns17 2 ml of Cal Mag Plus 2 ml of sweet Botanicare and 3 ml of liquid Karma this is what I use per gallon like I said I feed everyday a lot of it depends on what you are growing in and what you have

I grow in coco and i feed every warering every day! Had great results so far!! I use GH cocotek nutes jus for coco!

I have always looked at it like this I want to eat everyday sometimes more than once a day so I'm sure the plant wants to eat every day and does not want to wait a week for a full meal

Back
Top Bottom