Way Of The Road

the Veg and Blue Bullet Auto (thats taking forever lol)
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3930.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG
IMG_E3928.JPG

So a nice bunch of pics. The Blue Bullet auto is the one im exciteed for. i want to fast foward 3 months while its cures. There is nice suttle smell and taste and cleaness of her (even from the quick dry test bit) It has that Blue iv been wanting and just hope it gets nicer after the dry and cure.
IMG_3956.JPG
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3960.JPG
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG
IMG_3963.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3983.JPG
IMG_3985.JPG

No Wet weight on her. I dont really do dry weights either, but i defo will for her. THE BLUE BULLET AUTO is probably the highest yeilding auto iv had so far for me. she toook a lil longer then expected, 119 days and it says 65-75days. so a lil off probaby due to training and my condishions.

THE UNKOWEN STRAIN.
It Smells verty fruty and sweet. I was thinking it could be blueberry becuase thats the closest seeds id have that matches these trates.
Im also trying to prefect getting white ash, and bud that burn cleaner and longer. some plants i never feed there whole life and still get black ask and the ones i do feed i stop atleast 2-3 weeks of plane water still the same outcome.
So cleary somethings not 100% that im trying to figure out. its either the genetics, soil, how there dried?!?!?
IMG_4226.JPG
IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4228.JPG
IMG_4229.JPG
IMG_4230.JPG
IMG_4231.JPG

So We have here a 2 plant 1 pot, witch i thought werre the same strain but there not. Either way there both equally dence, with nice nugs on them, Iv been trying a couple things eg. harvesting at night (before lights on ) because i heard terpenes are at a more high then. witch before i would of just harvested anytime not knowing. Iv also been upping the dose of mollasess in the flowering and think this has helped with nug size and denisity and hoping it wil do the same for terps. And one more thing iv been brefley looking into at the moment is Magnets, and what they can do for plants witch is a whole new story tbh! could be a game changer. If u have time to look into ussing magnets in the grow room i would.

This is the Wedding cake and random clone im not sure what it is..
IMG_4610.JPG
IMG_4611.JPG
IMG_4612.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4617.JPG
IMG_4618.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG
IMG_4620.JPG

And here are some babys and a plant that has this probloem im not ssure of, i thouhgt it was a Nitro Def. or Zink but it doesnt seem to be. she is in a small pot and about 3 months old so maby a root bound issue ?!?!?
IMG_4621.JPG

The purple inb the somango looks so good. and shes a pretty nice plant to wish i had a bigger tent so thered be more space.
Iv been dealing with Nats and i was happy there was no mites, but i checked the back of the tent where its a lil crowded and found a good few on the auto NL, good thing its should be first to be done. but im sure there on more plants now that its pretty stuffy. and the Strawberry Lemonade with defo attract them as it always seems to.
And it to late to spray now, even organic.
In the pic from back left to front right we have: Somango, Mendocino Skunk, NL auto, Strawberry Lemonade and (my fav) Candy Kush.
IMG_4691.JPG
IMG_4692.JPG
IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_4698.JPG
IMG_4699.JPG
IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4702.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4704.JPG

Hello Hello Pepo!
Its been a minute and still growing. Been very busy working and doing up the new room, working on some organics ferts and the likes. So rn we have 2 autos and 2 Photos, Jack being the biggest and have taken 2 successful clones so far but there growing quite slow at the moment, think they need more light.

Auto Banna Kush cake and im not to sure what the other one is but ill find out soon :laughtwo:
and i put 2 fairly strong magnets at the root half in soil just to see if it would do much, trying to replacate the earths pulse but, they should be stronger magnets for it to work. and its supposingly better to magnetise the seed before growing (i think i might have that wrong) Anyway it did grow to be a nice plant, thick stump tall girl, lets see how she turns out.
IMG_5068.JPG
IMG_5070.JPG
IMG_5073.JPG
IMG_5075.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG
IMG_5079.JPG
IMG_5080.JPG
IMG_5132.JPG
IMG_5133.JPG
IMG_5136.JPG

And the Jack Herrer First proper Photo. seed iv growen properly and cloned her. Along side a Vinilla Kush i believe.
And some compost tea brewing, with horse, cow, sheep poo and nettle mix. it has these moving little tick things in it and not sure if there ok for the soil etc. There like mini tadpoles they move pretty quick its had to photo them
IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5162.JPG
IMG_5163.JPG
JACK Preflowerr
preflowwer JH .JPG
IMG_5148.JPG
IMG_5151.JPG
IMG_5152.JPG
IMG_5153.JPG

Think i need a bigger tent at this point, but i need a fairly custom size one to get the most out space in my room.

Back
Top Bottom