LED Autos On The Way To Perpetual SOG

sunday update time:
new420guy strains: the 9 on the right went into the dirt as germinated seeds about two weeks ago. i think the blue dream’s yellow spotted leaves were just bruising from the seed pod when it was a baby, they seem to be growing fine and all the new growth looks good. the yellowing is only in one spot and hasnt spread at all. i had to stake the remaining GG#4 since it started to fall over. my biggest concern is with the GDPs and grape apes. they are the 4 in front/center.. you can see they have a lite green/yellow color to them. idk whats up with these but the soil ph was 6.8 so i started watering with ph6 water to see if i could lower the soils ph a bit and maybe resolve the potential nute deficiency?

th seeds: the six on the left are killing it. these seeds went into the dirt almost a week later than the rest and have already almost caught up. theyre growing fast and strong. i can tell there are 2 phenos of the mk-ultra, the leaves look way different.
8C9D9ACA-97E0-4A8F-A9C8-A2286AF3ECFC.jpeg

here are my autos in hempy. its been 6 days since they went into the hempys as seeds and theyre exploding already. ive been fertigating almost daily with 1/4 strength nutes, and they seem to be loving it. i noticed these two brown spots on one of the cream cookies tho. not sure what it is, but maybe a water droplet that evaporated and burned the leaf?
5CBE4253-B9B3-4174-9064-0C184ED2932A.jpeg

any idea what these spots are?
3127BDB0-9C88-40CA-9192-6CF25DBD305D.jpeg

hey guys i had an unwanted guest and had to restructure/reorganize the grow. i have started a new more organized journal to accurately reflect whats going on, so i will be abandoning this one.

Back
Top Bottom