Way Of The Road

Blue Cheese is just dry now and gave her a rough trim and snipped any leaf tips with nothing on them. This is just top half of the cheese so far bottom is still drying with probly more weight on it.
IMG_2215.JPGIMG_2220.JPGIMG_2222.JPGIMG_2224.JPGIMG_2225.JPG
And the Calyxs off the stem, anyone else smoke these after trimming ? there usually nice a dry couse there like mini mini hallow buds, i use to find them very tastie on certain strains
IMG_2226.JPGIMG_2229.JPG

Heres some of the SweetZZ Auto doing very well so far. I think it the combo of a slightly bigger pot and the soil i used in it compaired to the Northeren Lights beside here in a smaller pot with different soil also (witch i think is to dence for her weak roots)hence the lack of growth, she defo struggled at the start.
SweetZZAuto
IMG_2235.jpgIMG_2.JPGIMG_3.JPGIMG_4.JPG
Northern Lights Auto
IMG_nl (2).JPGIMG_nl.JPG

And this White Widow is roughly 2 months old or more. Shes in a reused pot that had a pervious BlueBerry. Again this plant had a very slow start. I flushed the soil twice before planting in it and then keept it quite moist at the start of her life to help break down the old roots etc.
White Widow
IMG_ww1.JPGIMG_ww.JPG
And another White Widow (hydro)
and tomatoes and the last of 3 GreenGelato Auto seeds i have to try and waiting for her to pop up. The last 2 sprouted and took ages to appear and but when they poped up i gave one a lil extra water and its died/ rotted either to too much water or the new soil i tryed with them is to hot for lil seeds... So i changed the middle of soil in the pot to something that has workd before and left the rest around the edges for later on in her life.
White Widow (hydro)
IMG_2242.JPG

First things first Skittlez has a lovely fruity smell right now, she should be done by now just at the 9 week mark.
I might approach flushing/harvest different for this plant. As iv been reading and hearing some info about not flushing or last day flush etc. Due to stressing the plant?!?!
Because between harvesting the plant and curing most my bud smells/tasts the same and some (espically Dwc) doesnt burn well. So im loosing alot of good terps. in that time but doing everything ''everyone'' says.
Iv growen 2 different strains in DWC now in the past year and they both didnt burn great at all and both 1-2 week sitting in plain water. Even when i let the ground bud dry up fully, it still didnt burn well witch im asuming its too much (N) still stuck in the bud (maby)
SweetZZ
IMG_2269.JPGIMG_2271.JPGIMG_2272.JPGIMG_2273.JPGIMG_2274.JPGIMG_2275.JPG
And now the Northeren Lights Auto witch also smell juicy rn. but the plant isent the healthest and quite small compaired to Sweet zz. But the soil is much different.
IMG_2266.JPG
The soil mix
IMG_2265.JPG
And the roughly 3 month old tiny White Widow topped and ready to train. her soil is also alot different more compost like and spongy full of old rooting roots, i guessd thats whats making it spongy and some moss growing on it
IMG_2268.JPGIMG_2267.JPG

The dying White Widow (witch i probly should of put in the journal anyway) But this plant was very hungry at the start of her life and had issues due to lack of care/feeding i guess so she kinda looked like this most her life with afew orange hairs and 50-80% milky trichs at harvest, since she was pulled early.
But the thing is as for smell, she smells nice (funky) not quite the White Widow smell ud be use to but more Tropical sweet id say, this is witout a cure. I also flushed roughly a week before, just ran about 10L or so threw and stopped feeding a week before (the little bit she was given anyway). Seems to burn smell and taste fine. that makes me wounder why exactly it does turn out like that? if i had of growen it normaly (with care lol) it probably would of turn out smelling and tasting the same as most the other stuff i grow. IMG_2252.JPGIMG_2249.JPGIMG_2250.JPG

The SweetZZ 72Days old from seed.
So iv stopped feeding her half way through last week. gona give her 1L or so every 2nd day untill harvest (wont be flushing) and more then likely let her dry out fully for 2-3 days. And then harvest and dry with them normal rules 60H 16c with a pc fan im gona add for air flow.
This is all in the hope i can get this plant to taste delishious and burn and smell etc.
Havent said that this is the first time iv tried 'Newer American genitics' by that i mean the genetic and natural terp levels might be good anyway even to a unprofessional grower. Candy Kush is the only other one like i mention all the time that had that quality + flavour (when i grow it)
At this point she smells amazing like all my plants at this stage. So this is where im gona have to keep an eye on things and not do too much or too little, maby less is more right now at the final week/s
So seeing what i can do for now

IMG_2284.JPG

Awating Blue Cheese (in soil this time)}IMG_2312.JPG
White Widow in training
IMG_2314.JPG
Strawberrys and trying to regrow a tomateo from a sprout on the old cut stump
IMG_2316.JPG
Some repotted Basil, bought from the store and trying to multiply it and keep it for afew weeks.
IMG_2318.JPG
Tomatoe cuttings from last plant 2 in one 15liter
IMG_2322.JPG
And the Greeen Gelato Auto (the last on 3 seeds-2 failed) so im weiry about topping and training her even tho thats what i planned
IMG_2324.JPG

The pink lady Mendocino Skunk heading towards bud growth probley slow because shes low on food.
IMG_2398.JPG
IMG_2396.JPG
IMG_2401.JPG
IMG_2409.JPG

The Skittlez ...SweetZZ . Allllllmost done now, lots more orange hair in the past few days and a dap of amber here and there waiting on a lil more 10% mark
IMG_2385.JPG
IMG_2384.JPG
IMG_2386.JPG

And the Northeren Auto, Nice appley taste with a light bright green look to her bud. Havent growen this strain in a while, want to do more better growing of the same NL Auto
IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2388.JPG

White Widow (reused soil) that i super cropped and gona flick her into flower in about 2 weeks depending on growth speed. the soil i reused is a organic compost bagsoil and its very light rn in the pot compaired to the other mix of garden soil i used even tho it seems to stay wet most of the time even on top without a couple days watering. Its just all bag compost no added perlite or anything and its like all the old roots from the previous grow holding together, so basically im trying say ud have to rip it appart for it to break up. Like a web of roots under there. It has like round rabbit poo like bits from the soil that it seems to be forming itslef
IMG_2389.JPG

NL Auto More lil problems near the end of her life. as i mentioned before the soil is probably to compact and is lacking air or dranage, she seems to be clawing and from what i know thats too much nutes. so iv just been watering plain water in small amounts. couse theres not much i could do but repot and its to late for that
And the Green Gelato next to her that im just gona toutch because i messed up the other to seeds.
Not gona lie my past couple of plants in 2020 are having problems, between pests, soil mixes not going well. I need to stick to a good medium and a certin few strains to minimise these little problems.
IMG_2449.JPG
Tomatoes and the Hydro White Widow witch iv no idea what im gona do with when it comes to flushing.....
because the last couple strains iv had in DWC have not burned well and white ash (cookies and a cheese)
i usually take all water out last week or 2 and fill half way -ish with plain rain water. But im thinking about letting her dry out with just a tiny bit of water maby..
Any input wecome...

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

Some small updates. The Skittlez SweetZZ is now curing and the NL growen beside her is taking a little longer, due to soil condishions im guessing. Never flushed the Skittlez and put her in a dark period. the non cure taste is not bad and smells a lil sweet with a musky smell, the same on how other strains i grow. It burns ok i think maby a flush woulda been helpful here (maby, because iv had the same results with flushed)
The Cheese thats been curing for a couple weeks now is burning better iv noticed and taste a lil sweeter / more cheese but stil not like cheese iv bought.
The hydro White widow is getting flipped to 12/12 this week.
Also got some new strains on the way from are good sponcors Royal Queen seeds and Barneys Farm.
My fav Candy kush and more, i want to make sure i can grow some of these and make them burn and taste perfect and correct whatever im doing wrong.
more pics to come

NL auto going very slow at the end but looks about 5ish days away hopefully she over her due date anyway. But defo doesnt love this medium
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2466.JPG

White widow clones that i dont have room for so i threw 2 in to one pot. The pot i put them in has soil that to Hot im guessing, because iv put 2 gelato autos in this soil and 1 cheese and 1 skittles. All sprouted but then the root turned brown and they didnt surface, so i had to dig down gently to find them. So no more of this soil for seedlings.
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG

New NL Auto
IMG_2472.JPG

Tomatoes and strawberrys that are groing very slow, i dont know why, never grown strawberrys indoors before.
IMG_2473.JPG

#DWC White widow looking a lil weird i think due to low humidity possibily so iv upped it for now i hope.
IMG_2474.JPG

And the Green Gelato Auto that im half strenth feeding today even tho i coulda started a week or 2 ago.
IMG_2477.JPG

Back
Top Bottom