Way Of The Road

IMG_2787.JPG
IMG_2789.JPG

Qick update, Have tyo water alot since im just in compost this round. Need to make a good mix with added compost maby next time. They dont seem to mind to much tho. Been feeding some cal/Mag and some grow/ and bloom 1ml per liter foliar spray to see if it will help wash of some mite in the process.
Took of some highly infected leafs from the Strawberry Lemonade, the mites seem to like her the most.
IMG_2833.JPG

The DWC clone is rootting fine but the other 2 soil seem to be clawing and taking a minute to get going. maby to much nutes in soil for baby clones ?? hopfully they take off
IMG_2835.JPG

And the purple punch mom i have in a single flowering room of her own.
IMG_2837.JPG

So the Purple Punch cutting havent rooted after nearly 3 weeks in rockwool in a dome. Maby the cubes are too wet ?
The cutting are still alive and green for the most. and other cuttings i took and put straight into soil never take off these died off in 1 or 2 days but there still might be chance is i keep soil moist and warm etc.
This is way i dont do cuttings as much as i should be its 50/50 if even
IMG_2905.JPG

Veg/ rooted cuttings Soil and DWC.
IMG_2882.JPG
IMG_2884.JPG

And the girls in Big Tent doing ok with the watering and feeding. Made some compost tea iv been feeding the past week. and have to water every day now that there in compost only. The Northeren Lights is doing the best IMO despite the lack of water she seems to not mind a lighter pot.
IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2888.JPG

And the Purple Punch looking good all over
IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2900.JPG

A small update of some close ups of the ladys. not much change but great smells this time, maby couse there a mix of fruity strains at once giving the extra smells. .Somango and Strawberry Lemonade are fruity and the NL has a great smell i cant name.
I need to work on preserving these terps untill the bud is dry and smokeable. It seems i loose alot of terps between harvest and when the plants dry, even tho im doing it all acording to the book :reading420magazine:
Somango below is a reused pot so shes more organic hence the extra yellowing, forgot to feed earlier then the rest.
Pics coming soon phone issues lol....

Guess whos still around. these guys loving the Strawberry Lemonade, dont blame them the smells yummy got rid of alot of main infeested leaves on a couple plants and rubbed/squashed some others on leaves with 2 fingers.
Im thinking of getting this ''Organic'' spray i saw in my local garden shop that suppose to work for these guys but i dunno. even just for one spay/dose or 2 half doses might be more effect and then just spary the room and tent walls. I still could there only 30 days or so into flower. Opinions open
IMG_2930.JPG

Starwberry herself
IMG_2933.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG

And Somango + cought one or 2 pollin sacks down on lower branches while mite hunting
IMG_2937.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

So I made some nettle juice. And after making it, i red that is a good pest repellent also and a couple of elements other then (N).
The brew from afew chopped up leaves in about 2-3 liters turned out to be @1.2 -1.3 EC
So did a lil foliar spray on lower leaves mainly couse that where the mites are righnt now and didnt wana spray the pistols to much. And also watered with it as a feed since they could do with it.
Day 48
IMG_2960.JPG

Somango
IMG_2964.JPG

Strawberry Lemon
IMG_2966.JPG

The DR.CBD
IMG_2968.JPG

Amnesia Haze
IMG_2970.JPG
IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

Northeren Lights, Nice double the same colas
IMG_2974.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG

Purple Punch, Looking great
IMG_2979.JPG

DAY 54 of Flowering & 44 for the Purple Punch
Almost there now another 20 days or so, some are getting very yellow especially the Strawberry Lemonade and she also seems to have or attracting the most mites.
Non of the Purple P clones rooted for me. i think it was because i left them too wet to long in the rockwool. but most of the other clones did root, even the ones i threw straight into soil, no rockwool cude just for a quick test.

All plants have a nice smell of there own, Somango and Dr.Cbd smell super good and terpy. espeically the CBD plant has a real nice bud and an extra punch of terps.
As for the rest all buds are super dence on all plants im guessing its to do with the Mars Sp3000 Light and the intencity of it. Im gona do a flush in a week, i gave them a light feed today again and may give them one more and then plain.
Growing in pure compost is kinda like cooc in how fast it drys out and then when all nutes are gone from the compost.
Strawberry.L
IMG_3011.JPG
IMG_3035.JPG

Somango and her 2nd gen soil
IMG_3015.JPG
IMG_3017.JPG
IMG_3023.JPG
IMG_3013.JPG

DR.CBD
IMG_3019.JPG
IMG_3021.JPG

Friday Highday Update :ganjamon: :snowboating:

So this update is more for Purple Punch, such a nice plant, easy to grow even tho i think it said hard to grow on the seed site, good node spacing pached with stickyness and creamy, purpley smells. i atemped to clone her but they didnt root due to condishions on my behalf.
And some purple trichs. from the Somango that iv never seen before, theyed look better under a better telescope but its all i got rn.

IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_3063.JPG
IMG_3065.JPG
IMG_3067.JPG
IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

Drying

So i made some small changes to how i dry this time. So i red that u loose up to 40% terps when drying thats too much for genetics with not alot of terps to start with.
I use to dry in 16c and 60%H (give or take a dregree or 2) and they dried around a week to 10 days.
iv another small room thats 9-13c and 70%H with air flow from outside.
The Somango and CBD have been hanging there for 5 days now and there still wet/sticky and seem like they are defo more terpy then if i had of dried in the slightly higher condishions.
Im also going to jar earlier maby by a day or 2 and burp abit more or atleast keep a closer eye for mold.

Resons im trying to perfect this is because i know all strains i grow smell great at harvest/ 2-3 week before and then somethings lost when dried and always smell roughly the same with hints of there own terp smells.
Results too be continued ...

So made your avrage coco mix yesterday for the Mendicno Skunk cutting 70/30 perlite with some vermic too
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG
IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG

Back
Top Bottom