Way Of The Road

Wedding Cake & ALL
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3611.JPG
IMG_3613.JPG

Some more pics of the ladys and DWC numbers. when i put the Plagron royal sugar feed in it all goes bubbly, i thought was cool :)
IMG_3639.JPG
IMG_3641.JPG
IMG_3645.JPG
IMG_3647.JPG

2 new babys in 6L pots. I got 4 6L pots to see how big i can grow them in that and iv a good few seeds to get threw aswell and little space.
IMG_3649.JPG

Wedding Cake (heard it was hard to grow) and so far its ok with some leaf crinkles, im guesssing ph inbalance. Im looking to make some teas for here soon, but need to find some Comfrey plant aswell as the nettles i have.
IMG_3651.JPG
IMG_3653.JPG
IMG_3655.JPG
Amnezia
IMG_3657.JPG
IMG_3659.JPG

Wow!! You have some skill mate. I've just stumbled across this journal and it's blown me away..
You've grown some beautiful plants and the photography is excellent.
I will definitely be following along :popcorn:

Wow!! You have some skill mate. I've just stumbled across this journal and it's blown me away..
You've grown some beautiful plants and the photography is excellent.
I will definitely be following along :popcorn:

Hello Paul
Thanks for the kinda words, I post alot of pic as u can see lol and try to post any important info, but i always try keep it simple here with nothing tooo crazy :Namaste:

Hello Paul
Thanks for the kinda words, I post alot of pic as u can see lol and try to post any important info, but i always try keep it simple here with nothing tooo crazy :Namaste:
Simple is a great change, it's quite a relaxing and enjoyable read. I will start from the beginning; your notification bell may explode with all the reports :laugh:

Thats what i like to hear stress free read :ganjamon: Any questions feel free to ask away. I feel like i havent put much info about the strain/ nutes etc. down. And always open to new ideas/ breeders/ feeds :)
Have a great Halloween Weekend :green_heart:
Keep it as it is mate, the reader just glides through. It's pretty peaceful in here.
Enjoy your weekend too.

2 things i wana try, One is to go back to Dutchpassion and grow out a automazer or maby something similar. Kinda ment todo a journal awhile back for DP and things got in the way and they were also my first seeds bank.
and the second thing is, iv 10 Candy kush seeds i wanted to pick the best of but i simply dont have the space, so i might grow 2 at the same time and super feed one up untill the last 4-5 days of harvest and then give it a good plain watering and leave to dry out for 2-3 days after. And the other one just grow normally with feed until the last week and then just a couple plain wateings and leave to dry out also for 2-3 days. And il also probably lollipop the 2 aswell as drying them supper slow outside sheltered.
I really want to figure out how to get that good smell and taste from every crop/ strain.

Anyway the Amnesia...
Green and yellow colours :)
IMG_3674.JPG
IMG_3676.JPG
IMG_3678.JPG
IMG_3680.JPG
IMG_3682.JPG

The Amnesia DWC getting lollipoped soon and need to LST tie her down some how but its awkward with the DWC bucket
IMG_3684.JPG
IMG_3686.JPG

And the Wedding Cake witch has been getting wrinkles in the leafs not to bad tho but the past day or 2 shes been a lil drooy. I know shes a lil harder to grow, i think she might not like as much water and i think her soil mix coulda been abit airier for her espically.
..................DOWN BELOW .....................

So there was a lil hatching prob with the Blueberry, her seed shell wouldnt open and ended up hurting her so i had to open it super gently with my fingers. im gona leave her grow and see anyway. it woulda been better maby if i put the seeed in water for 24-48 hours to soften it more then again maby not.
the Blueberry shouold be the same size as the NL beside her..
IMG_3727.JPG
IMG_3729.JPG

Andd the Banna Kush Cake Auto with the Random Seed that seems happy
IMG_3731.JPG

IMG_3733.JPG

And the Wedding Cake I need to take cuttings from and look after her abit more close, couse i only have 1 for now.
lacking a lil nitro, so i gave her a 1.8~EC feed of nettle tea with some added micro nutes, molasses.
Iv just been brewing leafs in a aireated bucket for the past 2 weeks and might keep this up.

IMG_3735.JPG
IMG_3737.JPG
IMG_3739.JPG

And the DWC Amnezia iv been slowing LSTing and trimmed up yesterday in her 2nd ish week in flower.
Before..
IMG_3743.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG

After trim.... as u can see i dont take much, but start lollipoping better in future
IMG_3750.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG

And the Brewing
IMG_3754.JPG

And the Blue Bullet Auto sdoing well at day 70 give or takle a day. It says 9weeks from seed to harvest, id say another 2-3 weeks till harvest. A lil droopy due to lack of water, temps have been a lil higher.
IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3760.JPG
IMG_3762.JPG

So this is my avrage EC range between 1.6-1.8 maby 2.0EC. I just PH the DWC yesterday and feed her.
So for roughly 2-3 weeks into flower do yall think 1.6 is too low ????
IMG_3800.JPG
IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3804.JPG
IMG_3806.JPG

Definitly need to lollipop more and defoil lol
IMG_3808.JPG
IMG_3810.JPG

The Blue Bullet Smellls GREATTTTTT but she is taking a lil longer then i thought for a auto, but maby 100day autos seem avrage anyway. even tho they say 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest. but if it tastes like it smells im happy :)
IMG_3812.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_3816.JPG

And the baby BlueBerry surrvived its germination yay
IMG_3818.JPG

So the Blue Bullet has a Def. and shes defo using up alot of nutes right now but growth has slowed and smell is not as strong, i want the smell back abit more, iv been feeding past couple weeks 1.5-1.8EC Cal-mag added and sugers.
need to dignose the problem best as possible. i thought it was lack of call/mag but maby not.

Ang the Wedding cake clones in the soil pellets both rooted nice. and the rockwood ones are always abit trickyier for me, i think its i either have the wool to wet or to dry ? the one rock wool that did root was a amnesia cutting and the rockwool was the dryest out of the 6. either way the 2 the rooted are great considering i only had 1 seed :)
#The Clones
IMG_3879.JPG
IMG_3875.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3871.JPG

IMG_3869.JPG
IMG_3867.JPG
IMG_3865.JPG
IMG_3863.JPG
IMG_3861.JPG

Just a quick note for me mainly, because i cant root in rockwool mainly for what ever reason even with the best rooting gels and plant gentics (some strains root much easier and more iv noticed) so im gonna use thoes soil pellets from now on because they seem better for me and they stand alone better no need for bigger rockwool cubes.
Blue Bullet Auto
Not sure whats goinbg on with her she was doing so well and was hoping she was gona be done before xmas (suppose to be) but she lacked something the slowed her alot and the smell. so any advice would be great
i been feeding a lil extra and Cal Mag, so i may have slightly ovewr waterd also becuse iv been watering ever day but not too wet
Shes just been getting worse to be honest

Back
Top Bottom