TC Cranks All The Way Up: My Attempt To Max The Frost & Pounds

Grow looking amazing!!!

Yeah, I have been curing about 300 grams of CBD flower and don't have a clue what the hell I am doing.

Small flies, they are a problem in my flower room right now too.

Using citric acid to kill em, but always back the next day.

Bottom feed and top with DE until you get rid of these bastards. Pennywise told me to use Mosquito Bits but we don't have it around here. If you have access to any of these you'll be free from gnats. They can easily go overpopulated and most growers don't pay much attention to gnat problem. I am always keeping some DE in my stash just in case but not using from the start. Mosquito Bits should be more convenient compared to the DE application but they should both be %100 effective.

We'll start to see some action here soon guys because almost all of these clones are rooted. I'll plant them in a couple of days and flip fast. Mothers will be back in the nursery and I'll be running a SOG on the left hand side with my custom 200W fixture and four quadlined clones on the right hand side with my 340W fixture. We'll be comparing g/W of the quads and the SOG and decide which way to go with these strains in particular.

I'll be updating more after getting these clones out of the way. Here is how the tent looks. Cheers :passitleft:

I think the tent is off to a good start today. I planted some clones inside the big tray and left some inside the cloner. I think they will root tomorrow or the next day. We'll be flipping the whole tent in two weeks tops.

We got all the lights on and full power. I won't be lowering the lights now but I might in the following weeks because its winter and plants can handle closer distances now. My 220W full spectrum fixture literally can't burn nothing on a plant. 340W fixture however can do severe damage when touched. I will be lowering my 220W fixture pretty low down to the SOG canopy but I will definately leave at least 35cm distance between the quadline canopy and 220W fixture.

Here is a summary of the whole procedure for you guys. Cheers :passitleft:

So is the bubbler just for clones and then moving to soil to finish?

Indeed brother. They'll be growing in coco though. Bubbler works amazing but you can also dip the stem inside water. If you just leave it outside and let the bubbles do the spraying they'll probably root faster.

I watered all the plants from the tray to promote root growth today. I used 2ml/l Dual Part Coco Grow and 0.7ml/l Bloom with 1.5ml/l Fulvic(diamond nectar) with 5.9pH. These small roots will be craving for water and I think we will be ready for flowering in a week. Next monday would be an amazing date for the flip.

So, I decided to make a change today and share my guerilla style grow with you guys as well :passitleft:

I got two 4x4 tents and one of them is SOGgish and the other one has bigger and trained plants. All of these plants are grown from bagseeds so it is kind of a gamble. We managed to pull out some very fat buds(like 30 grams a piece) but I don't have pictures of those as you guys can easily guess why :lot-o-toke: But I got an amazing nug shot to make up for that;

I installed my own LED fixtures inside these tents. Inside the SOG tent, I got one of my 340W fixtures and 240W Atreum 3000K QB's. Other tent has two 340W fixtures. Here is how they look. I'll share them from time to time but I'll definately share the big harvest day.

Love thoes plants in tent one, u can see all the different strains/ phenos. the orangey back corner plant looks like tastie smoke. I like this way of growing, just get a 4x4 and good lights with a nice mix of strains. Choice is always good.
The light are clearly doing wounders too they alll look great. Happy Hols too u and all, stay safe stay high :snowboating:

Merry Christmas TC! Hope you and yours have a good one.

I need to catch up on this journal. The plants are looking incredible.

Stay safe buddy.
:passitleft:

Thank you so much Prof. :passitleft:I hope you and yours had an amazing one. I had a great Christmas even though our people don't traditionally celebrate it :) Being a non-believer, Christmas is a culture thing for me. I think it brings joy to a lot of non-christians as well. I mostly lived my life in middle east and most of the countries I lived in are Muslims. They also have important religious days and holidays and I also like to be a part of all the good parts of these events with non-religious motives. It always feels good to experience diverse cultures.

Journal is going at a slow pace now because we started our local grow light business and installed our first greenhouse. They are growing tomatoes, lettuce and strawberries :) Customers keep me too busy these days but this journal will blast in a week or two. I've been envious about your stash for a long time and I will go down the multi strain path like you do :Rasta: Stay safe brother

Love thoes plants in tent one, u can see all the different strains/ phenos. the orangey back corner plant looks like tastie smoke. I like this way of growing, just get a 4x4 and good lights with a nice mix of strains. Choice is always good.
The light are clearly doing wounders too they alll look great. Happy Hols too u and all, stay safe stay high :snowboating:

I'm late for the celebrations but thank you so much IC and I hope you had a great holidays too :passitleft:

This grow is not totally mine but I am calling all the shots in here. My friend is not taking care of these plants in a perfect way but I visited them two days ago and got things in order. They still have 4-6 weeks to go. My fellas don't have a stash right now and they are smoking these nugs kinda wet so I can't talk much about the taste right now :) I brought him a small stash to leave these plants alone :laughtwo: Smell is also not there yet but I think things will dramatically change in a week or two.

About the lights, I must say that I am really happy with their performance. Never went down the 1g/W threshold and I'll be pushing over 2g/W in 2021 with SOG. Stay safe and stay high brother :snowboating:

How many girls in that 4x4? Pot size?

Hi there Tim. I hope you are doing allright :passitleft:

In tent 1, I got 16 plants without any topping. They are pretty much lollipopped and all parts are exposed to light. Pot size on this tent is 1.5 gal. But I filled a gal. of soil in each container. We can say 5 liters of soil for each. My friends harvested some early bloomers and they yielded around 20-25 grams dried for each. These plants should yield significantly more because they are a lot bigger than the early bloomers.

In tent 2, I got seven plants left. All of the pots here are 5gal.(18-20liters) and filled with 15 liters of soil. We got some fire in this tent already. I'll crop the one on the top left in two weeks. We'll be harvesting continiously since we have too many different genetics here.

Stay safe brother :snowboating:

Thank you so much Prof. :passitleft:I hope you and yours had an amazing one. I had a great Christmas even though our people don't traditionally celebrate it :) Being a non-believer, Christmas is a culture thing for me. I think it brings joy to a lot of non-christians as well. I mostly lived my life in middle east and most of the countries I lived in are Muslims. They also have important religious days and holidays and I also like to be a part of all the good parts of these events with non-religious motives. It always feels good to experience diverse cultures.

Journal is going at a slow pace now because we started our local grow light business and installed our first greenhouse. They are growing tomatoes, lettuce and strawberries :) Customers keep me too busy these days but this journal will blast in a week or two. I've been envious about your stash for a long time and I will go down the multi strain path like you do :Rasta: Stay safe brother
It was a good day TC. I would like to say that I'm well rested but that would be a lie. I feel more like a beached whale lol.

Same here. Christmas is more about family for me. I cherry-picked all the best bits from various cultures and just enjoy myself.

Just finished catching up. Great journal so far. I loved the cobs you made. Looks like some good stuff and your LED's are super impressive.

Good job and best of luck for your business.

Cheers bud.

It was a good day TC. I would like to say that I'm well rested but that would be a lie. I feel more like a beached whale lol.

Same here. Christmas is more about family for me. I cherry-picked all the best bits from various cultures and just enjoy myself.

Just finished catching up. Great journal so far. I loved the cobs you made. Looks like some good stuff and your LED's are super impressive.

Good job and best of luck for your business.

Cheers bud.

Many thanks for your kind words brother :passitleft:

Plants are now drinking significant amounts. I'll start giving a gal. for each tray soon. They look kinda scary cuz they've been heavily trimmed. SOG side was growing slow but they picked up a pace now so we won't be vegging for long. I transplanted the two remaining Purple Punch clones inside the same pot and I'll wait a week for them to veg. a little. Next monday will be the first day of flowering or transition week.

My Pink Kush stash is almost over so it feels good to have a lot more coming. Here is a nice Pink Kush bud from the last grow;

And here is how the tent looks right now. Cheers :passitleft:

I'm back with some minor update and PPFD tests of my own design LED fixtures. Here we go;

I'll take a lot more data from different distances. The 340W fixture with red boost have around 60 cm distance from the SOG part of the canopy and the 220W full-spectrum fixture have around 47cm. They are not burning plants and they can still get closer but I am expecting a small stretch from both Pink Kush and the Purple Punch so I'll leave it that way. Stretch will probably over in two weeks. Lets check the setup;

And some readings from the SOG side;

As well as the Quadlined side;

Back
Top Bottom