Way Of The Road

White Widow DWC, blew up abit in the past week.
IMG_2509.JPG
IMG_2505.JPG

And the NL Auto, After her 38 Hours darkness chopped and trimmed. Smell Piney, Appley and has nice sticky resin.
IMG_2489.JPG
IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_2499.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG
IMG_2517.JPG

And the Strawberrys that im wait to mature for ages now and get some fresh strawberrys :) not sure why there growing so slow but they seem healthy. And next to them the 2White widow soil cuttings that should take of anytime now, since i planted a seed that didnt sprout in the middle i thought i throw 2 cuttings in the corners to get some use out of the pot.
IMG_2511.JPG

Some new seed form our good sponsors Royal queen that iv been using for years now, and some Barneys farm on the way that iv been wanting to try out so first time.
Candy Kush ( i wana keep a perpetual grow of this strain but im not good at perpetual iv noticed, due to space to but well try different methods)
Somango (suppose to have great flavour so il give it a try)
And Northeren Lights, i love old school stuff, and the Auto version i just grew made me want the real deal and its been a while since i last grew it so i wana grow it better and bigger :)
IMG_2488.JPG

The White widow clones taking there time recovering from transplant, its been about 2 weeks now.
Still have mites lurking. So i did a neem and rosemary spray today and wil continue that for a couple weeks every couple days. I have little flys in the soil too, (cant member their name) when i water or lights go on they pop up so iv covered top lair in perlite, someone said it helps with them ??!?!?! putting it to the test. started burning some i see crawling on the top and also sprayed the soil with neem, im sure there not gona like that enviroment.
IMG_2522.JPG
IMG_2523.JPG

Waitiing To Pop, NL, Somango, Strawberry Lemon and Purple Punch
IMG_2527.JPG

White widow i just feed a 1.4EC probley the last feed il give her.

IMG_2524.JPG
IMG_2525.JPG

Gelato auto and NL auto
IMG_2526.JPG

So my Bud doent burn very well this time around, it burnd black and goes out every 20 seconds or less (roughly)
Iv a feeling theres to much carbon or nitrogen stuck in the bud ?
I havent been fully flushing but i stopped feeding at least 2 weeks before harvest. One plant that burns ok with white-ish ash is the starving White widow that basically got no food and had very little leafs on her.
But the Blue cheese in Dwc i flushed and gave her nothing but plain water for the last 2 weeks and she doent burn great either. Same with the Skittlez in soil no flush, no nutes 2 weeks before, does not burn, but she was 50% or more yellow leaf.
So im still tryna work this out before next harvest, because the high and over all quality of this smoke is not good imo, it feels shitty smoking it.
IF Anyone knows a fix or has come across this feel free to post away.
Iv put a bud in the freezer for science :laughtwo: to see if i can freeze the nitrogen or whatevers stuck in the bud out of it, hoping it will burn better when i take it out...

New Seeds have popped NL, Somango & Purple Punch, still waiting on Strawberry but see movement 2 days later
not sure if u can see but the purple punch in pic#2 below has some purple colour to her already, definitly a unique looking baby plant iv seen. Love the thought of alll these flavours :yummy:
IMG_2539.JPG
IMG_2541.JPG

And the Tomatoes and Soon to be Edible Strawberrys, Had to throw out the 2 White Widows cuttings i had beside these because just after lights on i went to spray (not recommended) witch i thought was only a couple of soil flys and loads poped up, so i took it out straight away, dump the soil and wash the pot and leave it out in the freezing cold over night hoping this will be some form of sterilising.
IMG_2543.JPG

White ~Widow DWC, a lil droopy not much, sitting in 0.4EC after a 1.4 feed last week or so.
IMG_2545.JPG

And the NL Auto Again looking alot better then the last one, soil mix is lighter. And Green Gelato auto beside her have to get use to the air pruning pots slow and frequent watering again
IMG_2547.JPG

Some update on the babies all poped up and ready to grow. My plan here is leave them in the solos for 2 weeks or so then if need i have 1.5 liter pots, if the big tent isent ready and i run out of space il have to plant them in thoes first.
I have a mix im gona make for there final pot from Bag Compost called Living Green witch im told is strong in nutes, what ones im not 100% sure.
DR.CBD- Amnesia- Strawberry Lemonade- N.L- Somango & Purple Punch
IMG_2571.JPG

Some Strawberrys and Tomatoes that seem to be taking ages now to grow or maby its just me llol
IMG_2567.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG

REUSED SOIL
This is the soil from the non flushed Skittlezz Auto last grow, im hoping to plant in this in the next couple weeks iv been watering the soil to keep it moist and gave 1 or 2 feeds of Cal/Mag and Molasses to feed the microbes and other life. (not fully educated on soil life yet) seems to have some a blade of grass growing so far.
IMG_2565.JPG

Now the White Widow, Loads of long hairs and bud spots. Could of streached her a lil more on the LST but seems to have a lovely sweet smell now not quite the widow smell im use to from before, but if she turns out good then cant complain.
IMG_2559.JPG
IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_2563.JPG

Feed all today, because WW is looking hungry even with the .6 that the water was before topup. Nice big leaves on the NL auto And the Skittlez Auto also seems to want a bit of food shes yellowing quick. The Humidity in the room is low this week and iv no humidifier but have had water in the tent and room in buckets and still is only H40s so was gona try this oil smell misteer thing without smells in it just water and se if that helps. Im only concerned about the babys Humidity
White Widow Clone

IMG_2595.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2603.JPG

White Widow, still dealing with the mites/nats not getting better tbh. Plant looks great and she seems to be eating Alot. EC topped up at 1.8, just did a wipe down with a dettol wipe and refreshed the water/food and sprayed as much as i could with Neem oil.
Plants seem to be going yellow kinda early for me so i might up how often i feed but keep doses low.
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2627.JPG
IMG_2628.JPG

Sorry bout the Led pic, just not bothered turning it off and getting a white light for a pic. NL & Green Gelato Auto

SOIL INPUT WELCOME
So this is compost im about to fill 5 pots, and iv never really had a set medium that i use, I like to mix some garden soil and/or coco etc. I basically need (i think) another medium to mix with this compost. As u can see from pics all i have added is Vermic and Perlite. Id like to add 50% coco or garden soil But that would defeat the purpose of buying bagged soil ~( sterilised soil, no pests)
Do yall think this is ok to use as is ? i just want a nice medium to get good results from these upcoming genetics i have. IF anyone knows a clean way to use/sterilize garden soil that would be awsome, as my garden soil/ homemade compost pile is pretty good. HAPPY GROWING
IMG_2634.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2642EDIT.jpg
IMG_2640.JPG

IMG_2636.JPG
IMG_2638.JPG

The babies 35 days old from seed.
All Happy and praying. Just been trying to keep the mites away with Diluted white wine vinegar and neem.
There still on my White widow and dont want to keep spraying her so close to harvest. id say she has a week or 2 left, but something is slowing her down seem quite long finnishing and as i said before shes eating alot and this pheno isent high in thc defo under or around 18% if i was to guess, but has flavour full terps. that im hoping will make up for over all.
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2716.JPG
IMG_2710_edited.jpg

So this White widow is take her god dam time, And i connnot WAIT till shes done :laughtwo: Because of these nats/ mites. i cannot get rid of them!! started getting burn from them neem spray so i just stopped after a month of sparying without soaking the bud and just the leaves.
So iv never really bud washed before but because i sprayed with neem afew times a couple weeks ago and to get rid of as many mites im gona wash her in luke warm water. I see some ambering and milky and clear, but lots of white pistols.
i always wait till the hairs are orange and the trichs. usually follow after, but it might be the other way this time?!?!?
Bloody Bostards
IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG
IMG_2731.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG

And the Vegging that im about to take a cutting or 2 of each plant and hope to be able to keep them healthy till i have room.
IMG_2723.JPG

And some of the Gelato Auto chopped a dried.
IMG_2699.JPG
IMG_2719.JPG

The Veg growing up nice. topped 4 plants. and gona trian them as much as possible for more yield and trying to root the cuttings atm.
The WhiteWidow is coming alone to the last couple days im gona leave her another day or 2 and give her 24H darkness @ about 5-8c Temps. Also need to bud wash her to get of some of the mites and anything else i guess
If i had to guess id say about 100G or more dry from her. And plan on gettin atleast triple that with the 6 Vegging
IMG_2738.JPG
IMG_2739.JPG
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2741.JPG
IMG_2743.JPG
IMG_2745.JPG

So happy the that White Widow is gone and chopped. Had so many mites just growing and spreading more and more, even with neem spray a couple of times. So semi bleached the tent and wiped it down with anti-bac wipes.
The pistols were 50/50 white/ orange she was taking ages to mature, maby due to mites and lack of food because she was just in flush water for 2 week. The trichs had alot of milky and some 2-5% amber im gona say, so i decided nows good.
Usually she takes 9 weeks but felt like she was 10-11 due to everything.
Bud washed today to get some mites/white flys i think (lil white flakey looking mites) then gona trim heavy as possible to get most the rest off.
FYI for anyone, i put the freshly chopped Widow outdoors for the first day of drying couse its kinda cold here 5c to 8c at night hoping is was gona be colder But this DIDNT kill the mites. And there was no green left on the plant for them to eat. Had them on a hanger with pegs and after a night out drying in 5c some the mites had moved up onto the pegs still alive.

32H darkness
IMG_2749.JPG
and before chop
IMG_2753.JPG

I can only guess these mites came from this White Widow cutting that might of been vulnerable or the soil i brought from outside that i had potatoes and strawberrys in (prob that lol)

So the couple of cuttings i took NL, Strawberry and Amnesia. And the one i least wanted to root (NL ) rooted lol.
I dont even think iv room really for them but im gonna pot the amnesia and strawberry into soil small pots and see if they continue to root.
IMG_2759.JPG
IMG_2761.JPG

Next is the Mendinceno Skunk witch i really liked the last grow but small yield, so im gonna train this one as best as i can. just over 1 week old.
IMG_2757.JPG

And all the veg girls comming upto 2 months now. need to flip these but still have mites and little flys at the top of my tent now. So gona start neem spraying alot but not strong mixes. I usually put 6 drops of neem into a liter and it didnt work very well on my last WW but did seem to kill afew. So before any flowers show im gona spray alot of warm neem maby 8-12 drops a liter with some organic soap if i can get some. And ladybirds if i can find any, and just not spray if i find some couse it may harm the ladybirds
IMG_2755.JPG

So update on the Veg. and the clones.
Flipped the Veg. today, (hoping i can get rid of the mites/ aphids asap) and gona do some lolipoping in a week after the flip stress is over. If i do it now its like a double stress, thats the way i think of it anyway, weather thats the case for the plants il have to wait for a scientific answer to that.
All clones now have roots and potting all into 3L pots until i decide what im gona do with them in the next couple weeks.
And been moving some compost today to a new home and thought id take some shots of whole thing. The smell wasent as bad as i thought, nothing like a passing bin truck. It was much more of a sweeter organic smell the orange peels (even tho there wasnt loads) had a strong smell compared to the eggs, tea etc.
IMG_2771.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_2775.JPG
IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2778.JPG
IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2782.JPG
IMG_2783.JPG
IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

Back
Top Bottom