Wedding Cake, Garage Grow, Scrog, Beginner

So thinking I’m gna flip these in next couple of days ? They’ve fill it out nice n need to be careful of the stretch cus I ain’t grown these before ? What’s your opinion ?

Attachments

• 016B4B33-6BC7-431C-B4B1-318778606E80.jpeg
    016B4B33-6BC7-431C-B4B1-318778606E80.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • 935627AC-269C-4185-AF56-098ADF8EB4DD.jpeg
    935627AC-269C-4185-AF56-098ADF8EB4DD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • 49E769D4-9F08-4649-9945-79E53E4C126F.jpeg
    49E769D4-9F08-4649-9945-79E53E4C126F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • 39BDC384-6C2F-4F4A-9E96-17C600811256.jpeg
    39BDC384-6C2F-4F4A-9E96-17C600811256.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
I usually suggest going until you are happy but what do you have for room to grow upwards again? Oh and how tall does your seed breeder claim yours to be I am going to look at what True North says for it

I usually suggest going until you are happy but what do you have for room to grow upwards again? Oh and how tall does your seed breeder claim yours to be I am going to look at what True North says for it
Yeah I have alot Of height to be fair the tents around 2 meters high , my breeder is seedstockers

Attachments

• A3C38364-7FAE-4384-A21F-645091918F77.png
    A3C38364-7FAE-4384-A21F-645091918F77.png
    811.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 798A9533-E4F7-464B-B278-F28606A9E483.png
    798A9533-E4F7-464B-B278-F28606A9E483.png
    594.7 KB · Views: 55
lots of height man fill that net right up lmao the reason to 70-80% fill the net is so that the net will hold down the stretch and you get lots of short dense colas but you also may fill more and it will grow further upwards giving longer colas.

lots of height man fill that net right up lmao the reason to 70-80% fill the net is so that the net will hold down the stretch and you get lots of short dense colas but you also may fill more and it will grow further upwards giving longer colas.
Right okay so with we’re there at now ild say there probaly 1.2 meters to the top of the tent but obv distance from light needed as well ?

U suggest I fill out to the sides more ? And when I flip them just let them
Come up to the light ? Stop tie in them down once I flip ? Is that what u mean

Ya maybe do one more tie down on that far side that looked more empty. I have not done scrog until this grow but I seen lots of plants stretch and I think if you keep the 1.2 meters you would have room to have them stretch up. I have a very similar height left and I filled my sides up people say i'm going to have a jungle tho so idk

Ya maybe do one more tie down on that far side that looked more empty. I have not done scrog until this grow but I seen lots of plants stretch and I think if you keep the 1.2 meters you would have room to have them stretch up. I have a very similar height left and I filled my sides up people say i'm going to have a jungle tho so idk
Okay man cool ? Mad some people say tie the stretch down again and some say let it
Up

IMG_0218.jpg

We gonna chop this room next Sunday, all Wedding Cake.

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

I drug one out of the room for a better look:

60980238281__2A0582E3-3156-4481-8E1E-8F1C81FC5A26.JPG

You can see from the log that I feed 1200 ppm, once a day with a semi-flush each Sunday. If they stop eating and are wet, I skip that day.
Fought spider mites for a few days, but ... and heat was an issue for a few days.
This room is being trimmed right now.
I will post numbers when they done.
Cheers.

well every time you tie down it will take you longer as it has to grow more again. So you decide when the plant has slowed down a lot and flipping will speed it up again. Also, some will say let it grow up and flip others will say you can get more colas there tie it down increasing the effective use of lights.

It is all about your space and how you feel, the plants will stretch but you have a good bit of room.
:passitleft:

well every time you tie down it will take you longer as it has to grow more again. So you decide when the plant has slowed down a lot and flipping will speed it up again. Also some will say let it grow up and flip others will say you can get more colas there tie it down increasing the effective use of lights. It is all about your space and how you feel, the plants will stretch but you have a good bit of room.
:passitleft:
Ah man confused me again lol , so either way I’ve got to let the plant stretch up in its stretch ?

Ah man confused me again lol , so either way I’ve got to let the plant stretch up in its stretch ?
Sorry I am really baked ask anything you want on what has you confused I was just rambling about how different people will always say different things

you want the plant to stretch up in a happy medium between big long colas and not touching your lights/too tall colas

Sorry I am really baked ask anything you want on what has you confused I was just rambling about how different people will always say different things

you want the plant to stretch up in a happy medium between big long colas and not touching your lights/too tall colas
Okay man , yeah so if I was to flip today so to speak ... if I tied the initiall stretch down to the net will that be better than letting them just go up to light in the stretch ?

U said everytime I tie down it takes longer that confused me as in what takes longer ? If I Tie down Once there in flower what till take longer lol ? Bet I’m gna confuse u now haha

Okay man , yeah so if I was to flip today so to speak ... if I tied the initiall stretch down to the net will that be better than letting them just go up to light in the stretch ?
I can not say one is better as I have tried neither, however lots of people scrog to keep their vertical height to a minimum and these people tie the initial stretch into the net so it does not get too tall.

I am letting them go up personally and will just hope I have room as I love extra long colas.

Back
Top Bottom