Wedding Cake, Garage Grow, Scrog, Beginner

Yeah so no need some more light in there then mate don’t I
Pardon sorry if you are asking if you need more light I would say try get at least 1200 watts of light for your 33 sq ft

I have noticed that any time I spend on getting more/brighter light I always get that back in bud size and density, the brighter lights help the plant use up more food and they just really love life in there stretch and flower period, I am even adding a blurple with lots of red in it for flower once they start flowering a little lol

I have noticed that any time I spend on getting more/brighter light I always get that back in bud size and density, the brighter lights help the plant use up more food and they just really love life in there stretch and flower period, I am even adding a blurple with lots of red in it for flower once they start flowering a little lol
I do not have a clue what that is bro but sounds interesting lol ? So what’s better 2x600 hps or 1x1000w hps efficiency wise do u think

2 600w will be more efficient in at least one way that I can think of, that would be that it will better distribute that light through your extra long tent so that way all your buds will get the most of it :Rasta:

can you try set up a system where you hook a little peice of ducting to the far side of the cool tube and place it above the light not in a tube and see if it vents off any of its heat? are the cool tubes expensive/hard to get?

can you try set up a system where you hook a little peice of ducting to the far side of the cool tube and place it above the light not in a tube and see if it vents off any of its heat? are the cool tubes expensive/hard to get?
No not really expensive but atm they are to me and I don’t no how the hell ild get in there to hook it all up with it being in a scrog I couldn’t reach over with out falling in them lol

Hmm how would that work ? Could I use something like a fan controller or would I need a whole new ballast
That would be a feature on the ballast some will be fixed and some will have dimming, I don't know about a inline dimmer on the power supply

umm my canopy hits like 27/28 as a max but super ventilated so it is not far off. I don't want to say one way or the other generally the plants will tell you if they are in heat stress. hopefully someone with hot temp experience will chime in

Back
Top Bottom