Week 1 first indoor grow any tips

so do i put the water and feed in the tray and let the plant drink that way or feed from top of the pots?????
From the top mate until you see water coming out into tip tray, pour out any runoff in tray after 10/20 mins.

ok many thanks just taken the fan out. just made a mix of feed and water and it was 7.5 but i put to much ph in and now it is 3.4???????????? do i start again
yeah bro suggest you do.

hello all
ok here is this weeks update on the white widow xbb. from seed in water on the 9th april and today is the 10th may so one month old.
i have just turn to 12/12
here are the photos
IMG-20130510-00052.jpg
IMG-20130510-00051.jpg

any tips welcome

hi yes there is a little water in the tray someone told me to put the feed and water in the tray and let the plants drink from the bottom????????? is that wrong

no thats fine, just after they have soaked up what the pot can hold (usually no more than a 10/20 minute soak for those small pots) then you should empty the remainder. Maybe you could let them dry to actually wilting once just to see how long they last before starting to wilt, they perk back up once you water them and then you will know exactly how long to wait before watering. That worked for me.

haha nah cant be too much bro algds Glad to help a fellow grower if i can, noobi to indoor myself but watering is the one thing im comfortable with now, think you'll be surprised how long they will go before you need to water them again at least three days probably more. Good luck mate Grow Hard

thanks dasher was reading up on the wwxbb and they say from seed 14days then switch to 12/12, what do you do?????
i have just put another 10 in was going to leave them for 7 weeks before going 12/12

Is that White Widow x Blueberry ? algds bud, you should have no problem keeping them in veg for 7 weeks under at least 18/6 light bro. Think that 14 day veg is guide for fast turnover time not that the strain will automatically flower after 14 day veg. Unless they are autos, you can veg them as long as you like.

hey bro
i have a 600w bulb how high should it be from the top of the plant? as i have moved it up and now the plant is streching??????

Hi Dasher
it is a 600w hps i will take some photos tomorrow so you can see what i mean, and some leafs on the edge look odd. you will see.
thanks bud

Is that White Widow x Blueberry ? algds bud, you should have no problem keeping them in veg for 7 weeks under at least 18/6 light bro. Think that 14 day veg is guide for fast turnover time not that the strain will automatically flower after 14 day veg. Unless they are autos, you can veg them as long as you like.

Ive had a northern lights with blueberry and a white rhino with blackberry, but i never had a white widow with blueberry :(.

Hi All
ok here are some photos just took, the 3 smaller plant were fliped to 12/12 after 14days just to see what results i get, the other from seed were in veg 1 month. there is some streching going on, is this a good thing as i will get more light to the lower parts of the plant,
IMG-20130521-00071.jpg
IMG-20130521-00070.jpg
IMG-20130521-00069.jpg
IMG-20130521-00068.jpg
IMG-20130521-00067.jpg
IMG-20130517-00061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom