Week 1 first indoor grow any tips

my 4 sick plants will be ready this week to cut, what do i need to do now???? reading some things on here about 24 or 48 of dark brfore cutting?

anybody want to give roundstone some advice:thumb:

some people give their plants 48 hours of darkness right before they harvest in an effort to maximize the amount of resins a plant will form and let the plant ripen in the darkness, i have tried this myself with good results.

hi
cut and trimmed 4 plants in the dark tent now, fans running and temp is about 70, does that all sound right?????

and what a crap job trimming

Hello
The 4 plants are dry and weight is 6.5oz but there is a problem!!!!!!!! loads of seeds in the bud how could this happen when they were all girls, and were cut at week 7?????????

i have just put 2 cooltube in the tent, to drop the temp to about 24. do i really need an inlet fan?????
as the outlet fan is taking the smells and heat away, if i leave the tent open abit wont it just suck the air from the room in,
just thing about trying to cut the noise down in the room.

An inlet fan is not necessary and in fact is not desired IMHO. I had one that immediately directed the air downward towards the plants thinking that it would help with ventilation and air circulation. I recently moved that fan to just circulate air in the grow box, closed off the upper air vent and opened another lower air vent and the temperatures have dropped and the air circulation is much better in the grow box, with a lower fan speed as well.

Back
Top Bottom