Weird behavior from a Cannabis seedling

True but I had fried a seedling using my mars 300. The recommended distance for the mars 300 is 12-18inches away from a mature flowering plant for a seedling 12 inches is super pushing the boundaries. But good luck I wish you nothing but the best. Let me know how it turns out for you please. Im curious to know

And on using the t5's for flowering thats cool but make sure you have some of the 2700k t5 bulbs 2700k for flower 6500k for veg. Its best to have a broad/full spectrum during every phase but try to have more of the 2700k for flowering

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I doubt you need to worry about the light being to strong with the t5's. Alot if people will tell you that you will be ok for veg but need more light for flowering but ive seen some nice grows with just ho cfl's. We dont know your space issues or budget issues. So as long as your happy with what yield/quality you get then it dont matter what others say

I doubt you need to worry about the light being to strong with the t5's. Alot if people will tell you that you will be ok for veg but need more light for flowering but ive seen some nice grows with just ho cfl's. We dont know your space issues or budget issues. So as long as your happy with what yield/quality you get then it dont matter what others say

That was in regards of op and the led

Did you just seriously tell him to put his light 12inches from his seedling?

Im by far no expert but I have a mars 300 and I know that 12 inches is as close as I like to get during flowering. Thats much to close for a seedling. Imo

I keep them around 26 inches and slowly lower daily

Yep, that's what i read too. Also, it's better to read the manufacturer instruction. They always recommend a certain distance from your plants which vary of course, by the strength of your unit. 26 inch is the same information i got from my manufacturer, so yah, 24 inch for seedling is a good guess.

Ya I'm running 4ft 8 bulb t5 mixed with flower bulbs at like 3200 kelvin red , and 5400 kelvin I believe blue bulbs I got those about 18 inches off my top shelf holding my 8 babies Dixie cups up but still provides light to my 38 Inch kush and a few others I need a real light bad lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a few autos in flower too so I do the 18/6 veg and still flower to push my photos till spring I'm new loo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom