Welcome Our New Sponsor Royal Queen Seeds

Julie Gardener

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor Royal Queen Seeds. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

RQS1.JPG

Need seeds ?

Royal Queen Seeds is amongst the top rapidly-growing cannabis seeds breeders in Europe, and hopes to become worldwide market leader within a few years. After years of experience in growing cannabis seeds in the Netherlands, they’ve decided to launch a new line of seeds on the market, called Royal Queen Seeds.

Royal Queen Seeds is able to provide quality feminized, autoflowering and medical seeds at a good price. This new product line certainly didn’t come up by chance, but is the fruit of more than 20 years’ experience in the growing business. Their seeds have won many prizes over the years, including the well-known Highlife Cup and the High Times Cannabis Cup. They decided it was time to share their competence in cannabis seed growing with beginners and experts alike.

Here are some advantages of RQS seeds:

- All seeds are tested in detail to guarantee their genetic purity.
- All cannabis seeds are hand-picked.
- They only keep powerful qualities like Haze or white species.
- All seeds come directly from organic mothers.
- Their seeds are tested daily to guarantee their “germinating strength”.
- Their cannabis seeds are vacuum packed.
- The seeds are packaged in highly-resistant packages.

They always do their best to obtain an excellent final result. They can offer you a good yield, a pleasant flavour and a great species elaboration method. Of course, the final result also depends on the grower’s experience and the methods he uses.

If you need any further explanations or have any comments, you can reach them by telephone or email. The Royal Queen Seeds team is at your disposal.

Company details:

Royal Queen Seeds
P.O. Box 99
5480 AB
Schijndel
The Nertherlands

Phone: 0031-73-5479916
Fax: 0031-413-260504
E-mail: info(at)royalqueenseeds.com

Re: Welcome Our New Sponsor Royal Queen Seeds.

Welcome to 420 Magazine. Always nice to see another breeder join us.

Re: Welcome Our New Sponsor Royal Queen Seeds.

I will definitely be checking them out. You know how I am about royalty..lol...Welcome Aboard.

I have read that vaccum packaging is not good for seeds. but I will check them out.

Back
Top Bottom