Welcome To Mocha's Garden

The WW did you get those beans at the dope seeds place?
Actually no, but that's what led me here :thumb: bought them from Crop King seeds, they used to be a sponsor here, and they recommended joining, so I did :passitleft:

Same. Figured I throw some business at another supplier, not that I am unhappy with CK and that WW is awesome, definitely worth it.
Well TBH, my go to place used to be Herbies, they also used to be a sponsor, but they screwed me one too many times with out honoring their guarantee...
But @Dope-Seeds.com has just as good of a selection, comparable pricing, and fast shipping...and best of all, their beans look healthy, not puny and pale like they're barely there :thumb:

Well, as you can probably figure out :hmmmm: I was in the Garden, smoking :lot-o-toke: and realized I forgot to post the pic of my root bound Pineapple Chunks actual roots :rofl: and I'm adding my view of the Garden tonight while attending to the needy :morenutes:

I've been trying to keep up with everything :goof: like that's gona happen :rofl: so just a little update on the Garden tonight :morenutes::morenutes:

The girls are looking good :hmmmm: for the most part...I think I have a few too many strains going, thinking about taking a few out and cut down to just 5 or 6, it's much easier keeping up with all of it :thumb: and my loupe broke :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: dropped it one too many times :rofl: but hey I got an early Christmas present because I did :rofl::popcorn:

Anyhow I have some pics :yahoo: my GG#4 selfie and my tents and veg closet with some Blackberry Gum, Gorilla Zkittlez, White Widow, Pineapple chunk, Purple Punch, Liberty haze...that's just the flower tents :slide:

In the veg tent, I have some Northern Lights, Wedding Cake, and Dos si dos, I'm doing a sponsored grow for @Dope-Seeds.com featuring Blackskull Seeds, so those last 2 strains are from them...

Well here's everybody :popcorn:

Beautiful garden @MochaBud :thumb:
Thanks G :passitleft:
...I see I need to update this journal :hmmmm: I harvested that big Gorilla Zkittles and a Northern Lights has taken her place, and already a week into flower :popcorn:

Thanks G :passitleft:
...I see I need to update this journal :hmmmm: I harvested that big Gorilla Zkittles and a Northern Lights has taken her place, and already a week into flower :popcorn:
My bad @MochaBud I missed the link to the more recent one. I'll join that one too :thumb:

Well I haven't been posting too much lately, I've had some personal things going on :nervous-guy::nervous-guy: but the good Lord has seen fit to take care of everything :thumb: so once again, things are right in my universe, hope that yours is too :passitleft:

I've been asked to do another sponsored grow journal by @OfficialWEEGrow :yahoo: they sent me a couple of their Q-1000's there small quantum style boards 120 watts with a remote control and timer built in :slide:
here's a couple of pics of the new lights progress so far. It's been a learning curve with them, my girls need more Cal-Mag than usual, but otherwise, I'm getting used to them :thumb:

Well, that was just the opposite of awesome...Tore down my grow room and just now finished putting it back together again...after cleaning, spraying, scrubbing, and spraying again :rolleyes:
Apparently one of my new strains decided to hermie on me...F#$%...It was looking fantastic too, and about 5 weeks into flower...
But I'm ready for action again :slide:...Here's the culprit of my frustrations...and a freshly scrubbed tent...

Good morning ladies' n gents....i made some life changing events for the better of me and my fam, stepped away from everything until i felt my timing was right. I started a whole new grow i scrapped what i had growing as all were males. i started this grow mid Feb. here are a few pics. @Emilya @MochaBud and all others that helped me threw my growing problems i appreciate yall. The last 4pics in this post is a wedding cake strain, it has a flat stem and very very very bushy i dont know how to play with this one lol.

20210526_055101.jpg

20210526_055109.jpg

20210526_055129.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-221032_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-221036_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-221041_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-221047_WhatsApp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom