Welcome To Mocha's Garden

:rofl: Have you ever tried it? It's better than ANY drug I've ever tried, and no TSA to check your carry on :rofl:...I've only jumped a couple times this year, cause of the Covid. The guys and I usually go to Ozark skydive center in Lawrence, MO.:thumb:

Never brother, super afraid of heights. My wife did it and loves it. i dont even look out the window of airplanes when i travel

Never brother, super afraid of heights. My wife did it and loves it. i dont even look out the window of airplanes when i travel
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...believe it or not, so am I :rofl::rofl: ...buddies tried to get me to go free climb with them (no ropes) NO WAY unless I can wear a chute :rofl:

A little update on my Northern Lights auto. It's been 28 days since she sprouted in a 3 gallon nursery pot. I'm thinking maybe a 5 or 7 gallon fabric pot next time :thumb:
All she's been fed is Mega Crop, the first time only 4 grams, yes I use scales :rofl: , and the second time she got 5 grams, which was 2 days ago, and she's already feeling light, hence a bigger and fabric pot next time.

Wow I guess I need to catch up :thedoubletake: my auto is way bigger than that now...she's on a different schedule so she's asleep til 4 am, then up all day til 11 pm...
Anyway, got some pics of my widow and my pheno hunt for :hmmmm: well a few strains, but the Purple Punch Cookies hunt is over :slide: the one I picked is by far the frostiest and sweetest smelling one, haven't smoked any yet, but yeah it's the one...

And the White Widow At 7 weeks :morenutes::morenutes:

I'm honored you think they're worthy :passitleft:
You always have a monster bud that needs showing off ! I did your dab while I was out , takes a while and also used everclear instead. Got 6.5 grams to make capsules with . Now that I went back to work things are moving slow

You always have a monster bud that needs showing off ! I did your dab while I was out , takes a while and also used everclear instead. Got 6.5 grams to make capsules with . Now that I went back to work things are moving slow
Thank you sir that's very kind :snowboating:
When I use the ever clear, I decarb my bud first, and then I have to slowly cook it off in a double boiler to get it to my desired thickness, and yes it takes way longer, but I use it to put in my drinks :high-five:

Thank you sir that's very kind :snowboating:
When I use the ever clear, I decarb my bud first, and then I have to slowly cook it off in a double boiler to get it to my desired thickness, and yes it takes way longer, but I use it to put in my drinks :high-five:
I had a half gallon of pucks I’d pressed over the last year decided I needed to clean it up around here . Now i decarb in the rosin form at 240 degrees till it stops bubbling in about 30 minutes. I can’t smoke so the capsules are a bonus . I need more daytime capsules I plenty stoner ones .

So when I started this Northern Light auto, I thought a 3 gallon pot would do :rofl::rofl: boys and girls :ciao: I was wrong. I have to feed her every other night! In soil! So next time I'm trying my 7 gallon fabric pots, and see how that works :thumb:

Now, she's 44 days from sprout, and starting to button up (start flowering) and getting big. :yummy: I'm now feeding her 6.25 grams of Mega Crop per gallon, per watering :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: yes, every time I water, she gets fed :morenutes:

Here she is as of tonight...

Be back for more later, cause I'm still pulling the Blackberry Gum 2 plant scrog out of the drying racks :slide: got 10 zips so far trimmed and dried...still way more to go :thumb:

Man..where did you give the business on this? Is it the new Mega crop formula? You don't use LEDS? Damgum that things twice as tall as its pot! Wtg!
Thanks SoG :passitleft:, and yes it's the new formula :thumb: and no, I use a 400 watt HPS in my veg closet, which is where she's at...I have no LEDs at this point...

And what do you mean by...where did you give the business on this? Are you asking what seed bank?

I forgot to mention that, I DO NOT PH anything in my garden :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: I use tap water left out over night to mix my Mega Crop into, along with a table spoon of terpinator...My soil (FFOF) buffers the PH to perfect all by itself :slide:

My MC arrives tomorrow :yahoo:
Awesome :high-five: don't be afraid to use it every single time you water :thumb: and I use a small digital scale to weigh it, cuz it calls for 4 grams in early veg, 5 grams in late veg early bloom, and 6 grams in full flower...and don't try to use measuring spoons, it doesn't come out right, you have to weigh it :passitleft:

Awesome :high-five: don't be afraid to use it every single time you water :thumb: and I use a small digital scale to weigh it, cuz it calls for 4 grams in early veg, 5 grams in late veg early bloom, and 6 grams in full flower...and don't try to use measuring spoons, it doesn't come out right, you have to weigh it :passitleft:
I'll be using it in my hydroponics system, I've got two girls in there right now. A WW and a blueberry. I learnt the hardway using powered nutes to always go by weight (Maxibloom), I used to use my blender to mix it up well, I'll probably do the same with the MC. Right now my PPM is sitting around 500 and should be higher right now So I'm looking forward to trying MC out finally! Think I'll give them a reservoir at 400ppm to see how they take to It?

I'll be using it in my hydroponics system, I've got two girls in there right now. A WW and a blueberry. I learnt the hardway using powered nutes to always go by weight (Maxibloom), I used to use my blender to mix it up well, I'll probably do the same with the MC. Right now my PPM is sitting around 500 and should be higher right now So I'm looking forward to trying MC out finally! Think I'll give them a reservoir at 400ppm to see how they take to It?
Oh :passitleft: wasn't thinking about hydro, but it says it's for all types, even hydro, and it mixes really well in about 10 minutes, it's dissolved :thumb: only some small calcium flakes floating :hmmmm: hmm, might want to strain it if you have filters, otherwise that may or may not cause a major clog, I'm not sure about that :nomo::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom