Welcome To New420Guy Seeds: A Special Team With A Mission!

I have Paul’s blackberry fire f4 planted. Will let everyone know how it turns out. Suppose to be very stinky

I have some cosmic lights. Should be some stinky stuff from what Paul told me

@BubblinBuds thats very reassuring to hear since I dropped about 300 onto his seeds lol

@BubblinBuds youbgot any grow journals completed or pictures of your grows?
No grow journals... yet:) lol and no pictures on my phone of those plants right now but I can certainly take some photos and come back and post them because their some beauties. A couple pre 98’s and a nice black domina.
63F64B0D-FDDB-4DF9-BE76-104E0E23E469.jpeg

I lied lol the two in front are the pre98 one is flowering and the one on the right has just been switched a few days ago and still has yet to stretch.. hoping for a monster... back left is sky walker.. back right is the black domina.. short little plant but has the tightest node space I’ve ever seen on a plant and should produce some super dense nugs. I wish I had taken better pictures because this picture does not do them justice.

Lookin solid bubble! Check out my journals if you get a chance! I just got one going for Paul’s Blackberry Fire today. About to throw a few more pics up now.

Anyone know if everything is ok with New420? Went to order seeds, and EVERYTHING that I clicked on was "Out of Stock". I looked at at least a dozen different strains.:hmmmm::circle-of-love::peace:
He just added a bunch of strains yesterday and i dont think he has any stock of them yet or maybe he hasn't updated it since he added them.
He used to have 2 different pure indicas now he has 5. 3 are OOS

Back
Top Bottom