Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

Been debating on adding some LED in my Big Tent, 4x4, with the HPS, But still learning about LED

Thanks Buddy

Another option would be just 1 of the G3 GR480. This can easily do the job by itself. I just feel two of the GR240 lights gives you more flexibility if you decide to upgrade tent sizes later.
Any other questions just let me know. I'm a grower and patient too. So when I give my suggestions about lighting, I like to think of what I would want if it was my space.
Happy growing

Looking forward to seeing your product in action! Cheers folks!

Love how grower friendly your lights apear to be the functions that they offer they seem to not only make I the grower more efficient it makes it easier to do so. I would love to be considered as a tester or to be sponsored as I am eager to use the programming to create my own indoor perfect growing season . from dusk to dawn programming. Seed to harvest. Sounds like a dream come true. I grow in a 5x5 so its quality over quantity for me. Looking for a lamp that can grow with me and evolve as my current grow requires.

That's cool. Thanks! There is no rush as this is a little into the future. I have to insulate the room, add water and get the electricity up to modern standards. Not sure about what kind of setup, or how many plants. Thinking I could probably fit 3 of those 32 plant hydro system I will put in the current main-room in November.

So this is a little into the future. Need to save up some funds first. Bought this cool house built in the early 1920's with 3 big outhouses. In theory I could make 3 gigantic grow-rooms, but I wouldn't know what to do with all the pot. You could say it's my "retirement plan" Wanna up the production so I can focus on making concentrates - For when I am too old and tired to keep up this tempo - make my self medicine to last my lifetime. It's gonna cost a lot of money, but it's going to be so worth it, so it will happen. Just not in 2017.

Also - There will be some room for me to move between the rows of plants, so I guess the entire room doesn't have to be covered 100% but the approximately 6 growing sections should be well covered. Need to sit down with paper and pencil and try to figure out how to make the most out of such a huge room.

Can have a lot of fun with such a setup so think I have to do it - Also would be fantastic for my planned breeding project - It would also mean a few decades in prison if caught :) LOL

First off, that's going to be an awesome flower room regardless who's lights you go with. As growers I think we all want to be able to have that much space. Congrats on whatever you are doing, because it seems you are doing it right.
Let me put some numbers together for you and I will let you know. For that big of a set up I need to give some more thought before I just blurt something out. I'll send you something tomorrow. Then we can go from there. Take it easy DeVille

I wrote something wrong - Think I would need 6 of my current lamps to cover that area, not 4. It would cost me quite a little fortune

That's good to hear - I lost my spider-mite virginity on the current grow. Before that I had many years without any such problems. I think it's because I went from growing in a small apartment to growing in the outhouses. Have to go through the garden to get there and especially the plants I keep in the garage is at risk. My main-room is built for growing, so the only weak link is me - I must have dragged them in via my shoes

That would be the Brix foliar that has dried on the leaves. I don't have a insects issue, DeVille .

You should have asked a few weeks ago when they were offering out lights to half this thread :) They will most likely not sponsor any more people now

Love how grower friendly your lights apear to be the functions that they offer they seem to not only make I the grower more efficient it makes it easier to do so. I would love to be considered as a tester or to be sponsored as I am eager to use the programming to create my own indoor perfect growing season . from dusk to dawn programming. Seed to harvest. Sounds like a dream come true. I grow in a 5x5 so its quality over quantity for me. Looking for a lamp that can grow with me and evolve as my current grow requires.

You should have asked a few weeks ago when they were offering out lights to half this thread :) They will most likely not sponsor any more people now
They hand picked "elite" growers only. Others asked but we're refused since they didn't meet the criteria of x amount of experience and grows.

I asked, but were too late. Don't think there is any criteria out there I could not meet :)

They hand picked "elite" growers only. Others asked but we're refused since they didn't meet the criteria of x amount of experience and grows.

I asked, but were too late. Don't think there is any criteria out there I could not meet :)
U were late. I was early. U have some experience. Me, not so much. It is what it is. The candidates they chose will do a fantastic job of showcasing the lights I have no doubt about that.

indeed it is. If I were a few hours earlier I would most likely have been able to test a lamp now against the ones I use now. But I was too late and I don't hold any grudges over that. Next time I may be in time for something special somewhere - who knows. This site is great - there is freebies offered all the time from sponsors and I really love how many of the sponsors are really dedicated and participate a lot in this forum. I'm a happy camper.

Testing a lamp would of course make it much easier to make up my mind about what to buy for my next room, but following the sponsored journals will be a great help when it comes to determine which company to go for as well :)

indeed it is. If I were a few hours earlier I would most likely have been able to test a lamp now against the ones I use now. But I was too late and I don't hold any grudges over that. Next time I may be in time for something special somewhere - who knows. This site is great - there is freebies offered all the time from sponsors and I really love how many of the sponsors are really dedicated and participate a lot in this forum. I'm a happy camper.

Testing a lamp would of course make it much easier to make up my mind about what to buy for my next room, but following the sponsored journals will be a great help when it comes to determine which company to go for as well :)
Couldn't agree with you more. Dev

@DeVille and @SwAggNiFiCeNt we've based our recent sponsorships off a variety of things. I've already proposed that both of you guys be sponsored. Thing is we will not be taking on any new sponsored growers until we get some journals completed from our recent growers. There are you two and a couple more I'm trying to get locked in for when we open up sponsorships again. .

I am by no means an elite grower. GROWant was being really fair in handing out these sponsorships IMO. For example, SweetSue has me beat x100000 in experience and journaling. I believe they were trying to do a combination of making people's dreams come true, people that could grow the best, people that could reach the community the furthest. Sponsorship is a multifaceted ordeal, and you can't put all your eggs in the same basket.

im sure there were alot of us who asked for sponsorships that didnt get them but good for all those who did. that being said i wasnt one of them who got lights lol.so that being said i have 2 4x8 flower tents one i am using cobs but would maybe like to try something different in the other what do you recommend and do you offer any discounts on multiple lights or for 420 members i also have a 5'x5' veg tent i may be interested in lighting im going from a 600watt mh in veg tent and 1000 watt hps in flower but holy shit balls are they hoylt and a pain to try to cool.

That's really unexpected and amazing. Would be honoured to get to try to push your tech to the limits

@Deville and @SwAggNiFiCeNt we’ve based our recent sponsorships off a variety of things. I’ve already proposed that both of you guys be sponsored. Thing is we will not be taking on any new sponsored growers until we get some journals completed from our recent growers. There are you two and a couple more I’m trying to get locked in for when we open up sponsorships again. .

Ya I wasnt confused I was a dream come true case.lol I dont have the experience but ive read the whole internet lol its what I love about growing every time you want to go deeper you can.. But that's more than a lot of growers care to do ,they have their method and stick to it.Benefit of being new is I'm malleable, and excited. Its just I think we all know that experience isn't everything. The guy who got me growing treats his plants poorly imo. No communication between them just timers and dates...all flip the same all harvest the same time...he has been growing for 20 years. And if I was to hire someone (or give a free light to someone) for advetising and marketing purposes he would tell ya to pick me over him..see what I mean.
Anyway I'm late..lol the show has started. And ill be subbing up.Thats the beauty of 420 mag.!! our community is awesome and I will all but know those lights intimatly from my fellow growers they have chosen as sponsors! Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom