Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

You guys doing any black Friday deals? I need a Growant bad Lol

My Auto Kush is begging me

420-magazine-mobile860844125.jpg

We are only offering 5% off as of right now.
What model did you have in mind. I might be able to do something more :)

Gee you are a little Santa :D you wont be dissapointed Rocawear5 :)
Santa's not that nice to me spirit... Omg wound I ever be happy tho . my baby's would jump at that light compared to my setup now my growstars wouldn't compare... I try my best for what I clan afford right now.... The passion for growing is all you really need..... My lights cost a total of $240 I can just imagine what I could do with a Growant the par value let alone mixed with the features of the light like dusk till dawn.. Oh man don't get me started .

420-magazine-mobile165985601.jpg

420-magazine-mobile855892430.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1859773640.jpg

We are only offering 5% off as of right now.
What model did you have in mind. I might be able to do something more :)

Santa's not that nice to me spirit... Omg wound I ever be happy tho . my baby's would jump at that light compared to my setup now my growstars wouldn't compare... I try my best for what I clan afford right now.... The passion for growing is all you really need..... My lights cost a total of $240 I can just imagine what I could do with a Growant the par value let alone mixed with the features of the light like dusk till dawn.. Oh man don't get me started .
I'll see what I can do for you on Monday. Everyone's gone til then. .

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I will be looking forward to talking more... Hope you had a good thanksgiving

Any luck getting a homed of anyone?

Hey is there a way to reset the growant 800 g5pro? Mine is stuck on a screen showing everything possible but in no way can i go to bloom or custom or any. Thanks in advance

Hello all my fellow Growers,

From Dec.15th til Christmas we will be offering our GROWant G3HiPAR GR240 *silver only* for a Huge Price off.
Normally $125.00 we now are offering them for $79.00 as Christmas Gift to our 420 fellow growers.

GR240 Products information as below,
New Sponsor - GROWant - & Fellow Cannabis Enthusiast & Product Presentation Episode 1

* Purchases must be made through Our Amazon store. and there are only 20 available with a maximum of 2 units per customer.

* Also please don't forget to leave an amazing review on how awesome the unit is ;), this always greatly encourages GROWant offering benefits to members continuously.

A Sponsor Photo from GROWant Grower David, who grow 2x4' tent with 2 units GR240, draw power from wall 160w only in total, thank him so much!
Tent2x4x1500.jpg
Also check out one of our Sponsored Grower SweetSue she has a full journal dedicated to the GROWant G3HiPAR GR240 for her 2x2' tent.
SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

IMG_663116.JPG
IMG_662415.JPG

Please contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and good weekend to everyone.

Yeah I was bummed to hear that too. I believe the shipping from our la warehouse to Canada is around $55

Curious why that is ... I'm 30 minutes north of Ogdensburg NY where you would ship free. I'm in major urban centre.

Are there cross border hassles? Duty? Taxes? What causes the need to charge to say Vancouver, Ottawa, Toronto?

Back
Top Bottom