Wembley

Hope the remodel is going swimmingly.:cheer:
Sorta treading water at this point. Not feeling well these last couple days. Nothing serious but really not wanting to cut trim or crawl around underneath a desk ya know?

How are those big ass plants of yours? Man, im so jealous. I would love to grow outside!

or crawl around underneath a desk ya know?

Well of course not. You’re not the secretary! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Although they may be called personal assistants now, I’m not sure.

Speaking of strains, I need one that counter-acts being pissed off. Anyone have a rec?

Well of course not. You’re not the secretary! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Although they may be called personal assistants now, I’m not sure.

Speaking of strains, I need one that counter-acts being pissed off. Anyone have a rec?
There's one called heroin... ultra exotic, usually used as an extract... comes out of Afghanistan they call it Yam Yam in Asia. kicks ass I guess, ive never had it.

There maybe. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Great White Shark has a strong buzz like we talked about. Its unusual its its power. I really enjoyed it, but since it was the first strain I grew so I didnt appreciate it like I should have. Its used as a med. Usually

You can have it haha. I would never grow anything that takes 3 and a half months to flower. I guess I'm picky
Dam u tried it I’ve Ben gone too long

If ya ain’t got it, good luck finding it. Been looking for that for a long while. :(

There are high cbd and low thc out there though. I know @Jack420 has been diggin on a 30:1 cbd Strain from seedsman.

I’ll have some cream & cheese (it’s a 1:1 that’s 22% thc, 18% cbd) from seedsman to sample before long.
U kno I love that dam cbd n it’s a good smoke

Dam u tried it I’ve Ben gone too long
No I haven't tried it. If flower takes longer than 9 weeks I tend to lose interest. Meanwhile the plant i have now is weeks late... fuckin plants

Lol I always though of just doin it out side since is a weird looking plant lol what u growing now
There's a dude that just grew it here. It didn't look anything like the Barneys photos, and it didn't match the description at all. It made colas, and just looked like any other strain.

I just grew 5 Wembley from Pyramid. Its a sister to King Tut. Some good weed. I have 1 left, but im ready to pull it

Dam then I won’t buy thought it looked like the pic n hells yeah brother I kno that feeling
I tell you what, the plant he grew yielded a ton more than Grinspoon is known for.

I tell you what, the plant he grew yielded a ton more than Grinspoon is known for.
The dudes name is Bush Doctor, the thread is called Grinspoon in a SCROG i think

Back
Top Bottom